Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/16/2010 in Posts

1. also just a blurb for haters/complainers...in the early 2000s there was a few nsf threads and i heard a lot of complaints about self-promo and such, so we made a crew decision to have any nsf thread shut down immediately from like 04/05, until now. so we've had every NSF thread deleted for the last 5-6 years. so now someone else opened one we figured let it ride, and some of the older heads like myself who dont write much illegal stuff anymore can post flicks without looking like we are shooting for cheap internet rep. our younger active writers arent posting their own shit, just FYI, cause i know this is a recurring issue in today's graff. some amazing crews like MSK have 100s of fans posting their stuff..and they DESERVE IT --our crew gives mega mega respect to msk, as they keep a tight family like we do, and dont allow tons of crew-hopping, or drafting free-agents just for rep. much respect due. same for other long lasting american crews like D30, BA, the circleT dudes, RTD, KYfuckingT, and many more. and respect to all the new crews trying to build their own legacy. NSF is celebrating our 18th anniversary in 2011, and we know we arent on the level of a crew like MSK that is really just running the game, or legendary innovators like FC that started a lot of the game.....but we have maintained a tight fam through the years and i thought it was fair to showcase some of work for a lot of the new generation who only get their info thru 12oz. (and no diss to 12oz, ive been a member since it started, big ups to Raven and the crew!) just wanted to say my piece about why there hasnt been an nsf thread for years, and why there is one now. also massive respect to HM, another crew we really relate in terms of keeping it family based and not about chasing easy fame. thats the last ill rant on it. thanks for all the fans and for the haters too, as the criticism is also a driving force in this sport. PEACE -nise
    4 points
  2. TINY CHAT!!! before it was gay, that shit was the best thing to do whilst bored...smoke dryer sheets and laugh with all the other bored people. where you at seyer...i got into art school mo!
    3 points
  3. it aint hard to use youtube... moar vids there
    1 point
  4. 1 point
  5. And for the record, not a tranny haha a girl I dated for awhile before she moved to Idaho. Making a road trip this winter break for her pussy and four loko. I'll get some action flicks when there hopefully.
    1 point
  6. yes KICK and PUSH were def major influences to me
    1 point
  7. Segment of Joan Miro
    1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. Dude, you are so cliche. You don't even put forward logical trains of argument. You just assert things with rapid fire posts without actually putting forward any evidence or convincing argument. Just saying shit isn't going to convince anyone, so it just makes it sound like you are self promoting by saying "I'm the guy that knows what everyone else is too dumb to see. I have have superior insight". And no one cares about that shit mate, people have been saying that kind of stuff for decades now. The people who do attract attention are those who can actually make a good argument based on logic, rational thought and evidence, so far all you've had is assertions and this character of the persecuted vigilante of truth. And that shit is so old and played, dude, it's what 15 year olds do after the first time they see bowling for Columbine or Loose Change. Either step it up about 5 levels or just fuck off. Sorry, I know I shouldn't feed the troll, my frustration got the better of me.
    1 point
  10. foie gras is good.
    1 point
  11. Dear IOU, Drunk a couple of hours before work? You may want to think things over for a minute. IOUnderTheInfluence
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. ^ you clearly like it up the ass "SmallGuyRon"
    1 point
  14. i'll fight you over this
    1 point
  15. How the fuck did this guy miss EVERY shot? I mean, the first shot he LINED UP and missed. He even shot into the floor by mistake! Holy hell. At least he didn't miss on his last shot.
    1 point
  16. being pissed off cuz my cat scratched my face when i was being nice to him. he's going into the dryer without any pillows this time.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. I just thought of something I'd like to see, short sleeve button up with a Raven's 12ozprophet handstyle embroidered on the pocket kinda small-ish. Also: Rusto gloss black cologne.
    1 point
  19. EERIE RESE SEEK DKOPS Dope lil post
    1 point
  20. killuminati, just shut the fuck up dude, no one gives a shit. I'm gonna continue deleting your bullshit until I get tired and then you'll get banned, so if you wanna stick around and do what you wanna do on other forum sections go ahead, just don't bother coming into this one.
    1 point
  21. ZEW! MESKO! REX MOTHER FUCKIG TWO! FUCKING TN REP YOUR HOOD!
    1 point
  22. I keep seeing models doing this pose and every time it cracks me up because looks fucking RETAHDED:
    1 point
  23. only people who actually street bomb should talk shit. ie: all of kgb, moe, beks and....? i'm sorry but in my opinion, the red line doesnt really count. yeah, i said it... its like freights. its cool and all, but if u dont bomb streets, stfu! i think it should be a rule u can only state an opinion when u post a new pic of your own shit.
    1 point
  24. didn't you get clowned on this thread a bunch of times? maybe not for biting, but still "clowned"
    1 point
  25. I just want to take this moment to say that what we do in this thread is nothing to be ashamed of. Were just a couple of guys, and this our hangout. Its just a fun thing and you should not be afraid. Ok?
    1 point
  26. fucking hater............................what the fuck is a gronk you idiot assbung
    1 point
  27. Apply directly to the forehead.
    1 point
  28. i personally would say, its about whats on the paper not the type of paper.
    1 point
  29. We laptop niggas. Thugs on a computer.
    1 point
  30. quality thread. I think Maru needs his own thread though......
    1 point
  31. kiloz, the T is a little complicated with all those bits, and if i didn't know the W was a W, i'd think it was an H. i like that E a lot.
    1 point
  32. Every NHL game in Canada sells out, if seats were the point. My point was Bettmans raging crosby hard on. I can't for the life of me think why there wouldn't be a 'classic NHL rivalry' like, say, Toronto/Montreal, or Toronto/New York, original six match ups. Penguins/Capitals is not a classic NHL rivalry.
    1 point
  33. ATTENTION SERIOUSESLYONER::::::::::::YOUR CLOCK HAS BEEN CLEANED
    1 point
  34. Good. Just been fuckin fat broads wif cheese. PM me.:D
    1 point
  35. sneakandcreep BOP... i think the song is missing.. It's supposed to be SEAL "kiss from a rose" :)
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00