Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/13/2010 in all sections

1. DON'T FUCK WITH AMERICA, REMEMBER WHO TOOK IT TOO FAR IN WORLD WAR 2.
    5 points
  2. slayer free HERT - http://freehert.org/ stopped by this to see some homies paid mural project razor coil wire is serious biznass. x-ing more walking arahn i want this bike. grabbed some greenery n retired for the night desert dah END
    4 points
  3. un eventful day from last week.. woke up to these fuckers meowing their faces off took a grimey bath cause my shower head stopped working. look'n nice outside at 9am. coffeeee grab the book. bus ride messed around at the office measured a condo but only took boring reference pics so i can draw it later. then decided it was this time. stillerz nice as hell out. we got schools that look like prisons and prisons that look like schools shit on shit MORE
    3 points
  4. ...and who the fuck drunk emails?! Doesn't this nigga got a cell phone?!
    3 points
  5. Rip Homie ~ You will be in our hearts forever ~ LOVE YOU BRO
    2 points
  6. you're either gay or black... if you were raised by your grandma if you're afraid to get your hair wet if you havent talk to your dads in ages if you have aids if you drink heiniken if your names tobi if your significant other is the tough one if you've ever felt self conscious about your black head if no one takes you serious on a golf course if you do ecstacy every weekend if you're from the bay area more right here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gay-or-Black/126795424036096?ref=ts
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD** hey motherfuckers whats good?! it seems like it has been forever, good to seems some great lists. i missed a couple but will reciprocate with off kilter hopeful options! sunrise.. i painted this is some kids bedroom and got paid wonderfully for it bug/insect/spider... this is one i missed, but it is a tomato growing out of the sidewalk, im pretty positive there are some insects inside of it. self.. GO STEELERS! cereal... taking care of a mid-morning hangover IN STYLE. SHOES... had a mishap with some safety yellow jupming off a ladder on a hopper. character.. for a show sold to a local rapper whos getting big railroad x-ing... is actually to the right of this. fire... so good, birthday dinner was straight FIRE police activity... sorry, here is a cool old sign i found in a junkyard saturday something that reminds of oontz... lots of prawn talk in the post your meals thread, found this at an asian grocer 11.... 9 cubes and 2 pallettes time.... an hour marker drawing for the homey sunset... on my birthday! on an island i need this.. turners iced tea I FUCKED UP.... no perv shot but here is a painting my man arlo made of mike tyson choking his siberian tiger love yinz fools lets see some more!!!!!!!
    2 points
  9. ha ha, I just found out that you can order pizza online. Now you tell me there is a black guy in the white house?
    2 points
  10. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD** Sunrise and Sunset..... How bout High Noon.. Bug\Insect\Spider Self Cereal Shoes Character Railroad X-ing Fire.(looks like its just smoke, but there was a little fire under that smoke) Police Activity Something That Reminds you of the ooooonzer Eleven Time BONUS If i was stranded..... i would need my travelin' pillow.
    2 points
  11. I was looking through my inbox and read through a bunch of the hilarious old arguments I had with various other douchey 12oz members. It made me wish I hadn't cleaned out the inbox over the years so I still had records of all of the others that have taken place. There have been some absolute bangers with Eastbaypowerhouse and that 'Team Alco' gronk from Perth, who's name I cant remember. So for the sake of a bit of beef and some lulz, post some PM drama! Ill post a few of mine to kick it off; Dude was in over his head in crossfire: More Crossfire related shite: In response to dry snitching somewhere in brickslayers:
    1 point
  12. http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offbeat/uk-teenager-banned-from-america-for-life-over-obscene-obama-email-091310 What kind of a pussy ass country are we running here when a kid can't get drunk and call obama a cunt. He's a teenager and you're going to keep him out of the country forever for that? That's some sandy vagina silly nonsense bitch shit right there.
    1 point
  13. THIS THREADIS NOW ABOUT FUNNEL CAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELICIOUS! SWEET! CRISPY AND MOIST! What is there to not like about funnel cakes? NOTHING AT FUCKING ALL!!! See this faggot? That's how you eat a fucking funnel cake. Fuck a fork. Just put that shit in your face any way possible! /yh What you didn't know you could put ice cream on funnel cakes? WELL EAT A DICK YOU COMMIE PIECE OF SHIT. THIS IS FUCKING AMERICA ICE CREAM GOES WITH EVERYTHING. THE DEMOCRATS AND THE TERRORISTS WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO EAT DELICIOUS FRIED DOUGH. ARE YOU GOING TO LET THEM? FUCK NO THIS IS AMERICA THESE COLORS DON'T RUN -nbb (but i don't mind if you prop dow for it)
    1 point
  14. all stolen off the net, but all better than photos of rappers
    1 point
  15. man i lost my soul in a game of get-like-me years ago, but i'm down for some wagering.
    1 point
  16. I have one from Protocol accusing me of being TugBoat Timmy. And just a bunch more of people PMing about how I called them a nigger. Many refer to my mother.
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    1 point
  19. And this is Soarski's photo if im not mistaken.
    1 point
  20. R.I.P. From his uncle on his FB page: "also, have 2 say this...they call high blood pressure "the silent killer" Pls. ppl, get your BP checked, and treat it if it's too high...~~" Seriously...I know a lot of us on here live less than healthy lives. If you're over 25, keep an eye on your vitals. This opened my eyes.
    1 point
  21. just moved to the pittsburgh metro area, dope pics. kids is a newfound love of mine.
    1 point
  22. gang bangers kill people every single fuckin day where i live and i havent seen one tank over here.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. I don't understand what Boost and ZGEG want. You both dislike greatly what you see out of Muslim countries, the intolerance, extremism, etc. yet the attitude that you're promoting is exactly what you're hating. Look how powerful the West is compared to the Middle East, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, etc. Shit if we don't own their economies we bomb fuck out of them. What more do you want, us to become intolerant book/flag burning assholes too? Why would you want that?
    1 point
  25. it saddens me that we lost a great person and a very kind soul, which made Elliott a rare breed in this game filled with snakes. I always enjoyed talking with him. Ill never forget the yr we took over the red roof inn up in Binghampton....we partied hard. The next beers for you Royl! RIP
    1 point
  26. Watching Adventure Time and rolling a cigarette.
    1 point
  27. dope last page...that Etips sketch is DOPEE!!
    1 point
  28. Mike Bigga - Swimming Produced obviously by FlyLo Set the vid to a higher resolution for better quality. oh and the new music video to MmmHmm
    1 point
  29. opened my hatch today and found this
    1 point
  30. Better yet, since i think he had a kid, we should just pool together some money for his family. Personally, i think that would be a nicer showing than flowers. Let me know who to send it to, regardless of what the money is going to for the funeral or his family. RIP Ethreadz. I don't think anyone on here has ever had a bad thing to say about the guy, and that is saying a lot on a site full of cutthroat assholes like this.
    1 point
  31. Bump! These pieces are hella dope, and thank you both. Weathers' finally started to clear up here so next Tuesday and Wednesday I'll try and paint both of the pieces and send ya pictures. Alts, I'll have your finished piece put up tonight, along with your piece Gore. Site I'll start on your second one sometime Wednesday.
    1 point
  32. IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS COUNTRY THEN DONT COME HERE. FUCKING AMERICA, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THEY BUILT THE LADDER TO HEAVEN? NEW WORLD ORDER
    1 point
  33. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    1 point
  34. Ethreads is a Brickslayers (NYC thread) staple. Dude is legit as fuck and posts way more pics than talk. That would be real loss for 12oz. Get well EthreadsNY.
    1 point
  35. 4th tampon for once i got see the results of my nerdness
    1 point
  36. my ex just broke up with me just a second ago heres some pix of the bitch
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00