Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/11/2010 in all sections

1. Homemade portabella and morel mushroom ravioli with a roasted yellow pepper and Gorgonzola Alfredo. It was fucking delicious by the way.
    5 points
  2. -MONEY -PAPER BAGS (DONT BRING EXPENSIVE BACKPACKS YOU MIGHT HIDE YOUR PAINT IF YOU GET TUS by the cops AND LEAVE THE YARD WITHOUT YOUR NORTHFACE BAGS) -PAINT -TIPS -ROUGH SKETCH -FACE MASK AND GLOVES
    5 points
  3. yes me and turdle painted this together it is really a turdle two O G,s holding it down SEKT1 EBC SPMOB
    3 points
  4. ^ LOL cant maintain these without a bra! Thanks errrybody, my bday was unimaginable but i cant tell anyone what happened :D haha
    2 points
  5. Im still gonna cheer for usa and mexico, but also the netherlands they're dope and are due for 1
    2 points
  6. I run my fams company, I still have not only a name/rep to hold down but I have people that also work with me and I value their input as I am NOTORIOUS hothead. So I try to keep everything very uppity up! I called dude and was a sarcastic fuck until he pushed the limits, then I flipped out screaming etc. No bongs or bings.....I'm not tossing money out for another assault case.
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Ok, Dallas oontzers...time for a love connection. http://www.okcupid.com/profile/KRAYZ_BEETCH Female, 25. In search of "babbii daddy" Likes: "Dat cronic shit" "heroin" Dislikes: books (cuz its a waiste of tiem)
    1 point
  9. Oh Wait ... I think I see some Jordan 1's circa 1987 in skateboarding. Long before SB, Nike was working into the culture. Stylists who work for companies that push pop culture look to skating to find trends. In the 90's skaters had a level one look to the bulk of them ... baggy jeans little wheels. Today you see all walks ... from Hesh to Fresh ...and everything in between. Shit is lame as fuck to argue about unless you are a super insecure little kid with shit to prove. One last thing: /Oldmanoner
    1 point
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpIHK_b6hfk&feature=related
    1 point
  11. Please STFU both of you.
    1 point
  12. bump ALB holdin it down on the 99....pssh people dont know what valley grime is about....people always assuming things and try to sound like they know what there talking about when they dont know shiiit....get off 12 oz and come back after you have a few years of knowledge under your belt....thats if you even make it that far...this lifestyle isnt meant for everyone....
    1 point
  13. that extingisher
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Did you see the recent report saying that it was the EU's fault that the Turks are now turning their attention more to the middle east as they weren't allowed to join the EU? Do you think that this is correct. Or do you think that because they have seen the support of Israel lessening and see it as an opportunity to become a more powerful player in the middle east? I can imagine Turkey is in a strange position being that it is kind of the gateway between the muslim world and Europe. Also, if Turkey is looking to become a more powerful country in the middle east, do you think they will be more supportive of Iran, and oppose sanctions against Iran?
    1 point
  16. hahaha...this is a bas ruten reference right? no frate, you were not in the wrong. i woulda done the same thing....if he didnt have the common courtesy to move the fuck along, he shoulda got his fat ass beat down. (notcie i said beat down and not beat up)
    1 point
  17. jitsu, epik, kotes = dope
    1 point
  18. False i feel brand new. tpbm likes beer way better than hard liquor.
    1 point
  19. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear muds, i was doing a google image search of "old news is so exciting" and came across this and thought of you: lol. cG
    1 point
  20. Dear failures please stop attempting to conduct raids on forums. You suck at it!! No really all of you suck at it. You post your forum sn's on 12oz along with the current forum you are planning on raiding and then you degrade to the point where you raid rooms on justintv. Seriously you all are a bunch of failures at being failures. COS you seemed to actually listen to some advice when it was given but you are the ultimate troll so you should know all of the stuff already. Smart you should really hide this thread again this is just an embarrassment to 12oz currently.
    1 point
  21. if you live in a flat city: 50:18 or 49:17 or something close.. ive been riding those two ratios for the last five years in san francisco, even on my road bike i never switch out of my big chainring, always 53:21 or something close. riding fast is fun, and you can still cruise steady if you wannna. r.i.p david
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear sey ? RR
    1 point
  24. That bitch spells like COS
    1 point
  25. White sox have been shitting on the tigers, hell yeah. Now only if the Twins will stop winning so damn much
    1 point
  26. besides the internet ruining graffiti its ruined my posts and i ruined this page sorry my flicks aint workin ima go flip thru some albums and smoke some purp, sketch on the couch not at the desk and im not take pictures of any of it
    1 point
  27. i know boji ballz. but theres also a point where people have to understand that the internet is a separate part of life and to not get so buttsore when someone says "wow why would they add that gay arrow or extension" or call someone out for side busting or painting in light blue and go diss them for 5 months. the internet is stupid as fuck. im sick of contributing flicks to a forum of a bunch of emo heartbroken soft kids who are ready to snap when they hear breaking Benjamin or good Charlotte brokeup and someone did a piece over their tag. just drink brews and paint.
    1 point
  28. http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhrrD2FLA134IvyexJ this shit had me dying laughing..
    1 point
  29. check out the "awards given to her:" "I was about to give up on OKCupid for good due to all the terrible 'matches' I was getting until I found this one. Full of ambition, intellect, and downright sexiness. I'm sad we live so far away, because I don't think I'll ever be able to truly love another woman knowing this gem is out there." :lol:
    1 point
  30. stolen off flickr
    1 point
  31. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD bitches best feature is the thorax of her titty
    1 point
  32. "HEY MY NAM IS CHASTITEE I JST MOVED 2 DALLAS FROM CHICAHO I 25 IM A BAD A$$ BICH IM HIDIN RAZOR BLADES IN MY CLIT U DONT WAN 2 FUK WIT ME, THATS FOR SURE I LUV GETTIN DRUNK N SMOIKING CRONIC SHIT N HAVEING FREEKIE SEX. IM A RILLY CHILL GIRL N IM REALLY NICE 2 PPL I LUV SEX 2 AN IM RILLY GOOD AT IT I LUV PLAYSING WITH MY SONS WHO R 9 AND 7 AND MY DAGHTER THAT IS 5 RITE NOW I LIKE 2 GO SHOPING 2 IM A GRATE SHOPER AND I ALWAYS FIMD GOOD DEELS. I RECENTLY GOT MY KIDS TAKIN AWAY BY THA STATE BCUASE I WAS DRIVING MY FREND CAR AND I WAS DRINKIN BEER AN SMOEKIN 2 N THEN I TRYED 2 LET MY DAGHTER DRINK SUM BEER 2 N I GOT COGHT. THEY R IN GOVERMENT RITE NOW BUTT I STIL GET TO SEE THEM SO I HAVE LOTS OF FREE TIME TO GET CRUNK AND HAV SEX N SHIT. I WAN TO FIND A HUSBAND RITE NOW SO THAT DONT HAV TO GET DISIBILITY $$$ SO IM LOOKIN 4 SUM1 WHO IS A HUSTLA N SHIT LK MY EX HE WAS A DEELER BUT NOW HE IZ IN PRISON 4 LIFE BECUAS HE KILLD SUM DUDE WHO WAS TRING 2 OVER CARGE ME 4 MY HEROIN N SHIT DATS TRUE LUV RITE THERE. IM A REAL COOL GIRL 2. I ALWAYS MAKE FRENDS WEREVER I GO BECAUSE IM SO COOL N CHILL AND STUFF. IM RILLY SMART 2. YOU CAN TAKE ME HOME TO UR MOM IM LIKE THE GIRRL NEXT DOOR (JUST A LITTLE MORE FREEKIE!!!!!) I am SEXXI, FUN, and SNART " Does "Snart" mean fat? This is obviously a prank right?
    1 point
  33. It doesn't matter about what sound was posted before you. Try and use your knowledge of music to follow it up. It doesn't have to be the same genre or whatever, just try and put some kind of flow into it. I went off of E-40 with that dubstep track because that's what I heard when I clicked his link. I don't usually listen to E-40, so it's not familiar for me. So I'll just fade out Tiesto slowly, and bring this up: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's Just Begun
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00