Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/05/2010 in all sections

1. pics from a few days ago. sky was doen cool shit with the clouds. hill ass tahn.. dahntahn. wassap bandit.. purdy flowers.. watch for falling babies.. yes, the bar name is really tea bags.... haha it is now safe to let yer fat kids run around.. saw this in some retro shit shop.. /noracist. might have to go back an buy these... true statement. all done
    5 points
  2. LULZ http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/med/1746891150.html
    5 points
  3. just recently me and wisogee had a get together where click brought all his old blackbooks. imo he has to be one the illest stylest this city has birthed. aside from click, wombat holds a place in my heart for my all time fav piece... the subvert style that blazed high and mighty for years. I was fortunate enough to come up under some of boston's elite... but as many did and still do i never tried to imitate them but got into my own flow and it shows. I like the fact some older heads are brushing dust off recently but i also feel theres many writers painting a distinctive look that has become the norm. i have first hand seen a shift in style this city has taken since early 2000 along w/ many writers who i once admired not really go as hard anymore. i still respect them because im a firm believer of if they did it once there capable of doing it again. I do agree it is a new day and everything from landscape to laws have changed. Boston graff will never be what it was in it conception but there is no reason original style shouldnt be flexed. whether your a bookworm, bomber or a production writer we all play a role in this boston graffiti scene.... I do agree older heads should lend a hand to the younger generation but realize graff is just something respected amongst us peers. Theres many others in my situation... imagine me painting and going to work showing my co-workers what i did before going into a board meeting.... they'll look @ me crazy. we are graffiti artist not celebrities, we paint on walls and enjoy doing it. you feel the new generation isn't representing spread the knowledge. w/ my ramble i bring you a sketch.
    3 points
  4. Found this article. The guy is starting to write a book about how he and his brother got into bank robbery and the life. http://lleroimiller.vox.com/library/post/the-first-time-my-brother.html
    2 points
  5. i aint clicking that fucking youtube link and getting rick rolled like a faggot. fuck you and tell me whats in that link oir go suck your own dick or some shit bitch. i own 12oz, fuck raven.
    2 points
  6. Oh yeah, and get that new Joe Buddens. It's hot.
    2 points
  7. hes already the man of the house. only 6 months old.
    2 points
  8. Really? FUCK YOU 17 dollars for a ticket and they give you shitty 3D glasses that barely even fit. They just made the movie suck even more. I knew it wasn't going to be good, but thought the imax would make it a little better. nope. How can they charge so much fucking money for this shit? Its ridiculous. Then they're going to have special headphones you can wear to make the experience 'unforgettable'. I think I might have to go back to my dog favela to get away from this bullshit. They're killing us. Or I could just stick to the foreign movies for a while. They are they only ones that make the sense. The SIFF is going on here, so there might be some good ones to catch. Anywho, endrant. (.)(.) computer tits, since I don't have any real ones at the moment. will post some later if thou oontzers want and thread survives couple hours.
    1 point
  9. Sell more rugs get them funds up
    1 point
  10. Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til That was some leftover Ironlaks we copped from a job.. not the best selection.. but made it work.
    1 point
  11. BUMP BGS FAMILY LEPE GIRK PRAE ASASN 211 SKRIL
    1 point
  12. Towel Horn http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2010/06/03
    1 point
  13. thanks for clarifying Port-A-John, not sure why Donald is loling my comment. Those letters are better than I can do currently. Although, I get the concept of light source.
    1 point
  14. "I get so homesick for Boston in LA, I hired a guy to wear a Bruins jacket and call me a queer." - Conan O'Brien
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. ^ ..i think its all pretty solid
    1 point
  17. DONE! Soundtrack: Ceremony “Rohnert Park”…..
    1 point
  18. Just playing about with different letter styles and some herbs. :freak: Like i said, just playing about so nothing special
    1 point
  19. Re: The gulf coast is fucked
    1 point
  20. For real, and understanding is being able to impartially analyse the perspectives of all stakeholders.
    1 point
  21. damn, what a bad ass diss
    1 point
  22. YOU FAGGOTS ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS FAGGOT SHIT?
    1 point
  23. Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex) 3-33
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. i'm not that into ihop, but i could dig free food and definitely get down on the free 24 hour mimosa tip. so true i guess. tpbm enjoys a cold beer in a hot shower.
    1 point
  26. False. That sounds like some don't ask don't tell shit. The person below me wishes there was an IHOP attached to their house where they could eat for free and get bottomless mimosas. 24 hours a day.
    1 point
  27. holy fuck wtf. any explanation?
    1 point
  28. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear cali.. come up for air every now and then. Good Luck on this exam your studying for. B
    1 point
  29. Thats a huge nigger and a fucked up dog
    1 point
  30. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00