Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/01/2010 in all sections

1. 5 points
  2. Just a joke...now she teaches 28 snot nosed kids all day and is super stressed and over worked. The comment was open for interpretation.....a red herring of sorts.
    3 points
  3. holy shit what year is that Color with the addidas symbol in the O? all that shit if fresh as fuck. let me re-phrase.. wheres NEW shef? cause i see that dude every time i leave the house
    3 points
  4. fuck you scrapa!!! kam brang that shit up wit sides intended....
    2 points
  5. this is krementz, my 2 month old lionshead rabbit. she's litter trained and likes to eat basil.
    2 points
  6. crazy how quick you can get yer arm ripped off... i need to be moar careful.
    2 points
  7. The ladies are around, just not around sucka ass niggas.
    2 points
  8. I'm right here. I lurk around, but find myself unmotivated to reply to anything. Today I go to leave for work and discover that some assface jumped our locked gate and stole my bike from our bike shed in the back yard. Totally lame. At least I have tomorrow off to take pics to the 4 BMX shops in the city and tell the dudes to be on the look out. Luckily, I have $666 in savings, which is almost enough to buy a new bike, so I guess that's what I'll be doing if the insurance money doesn't come through soon. Life is shitty like that sometimes. At least I am at the week final countdown for a little vacation to Madrid that I booked as a bday gift for R@ndom.
    2 points
  9. DAMN! Dude will be using Right Guard from now on.
    2 points
  10. Most writers start in 7th to 10th grade. up north I new Kids in 5th grade bombing also the later you start the harder it is to develop your less open to opinion and learning techniques will be harder. I started drawing letters and names maybe in 6th grade and started bombing late 8th early 9th met might crew in 10th then I got the addiction. it's hard to develop with out other writers around I think that's why my shit up graded heavy once I met ser 2 and moer.
    2 points
  11. One of the funnies things I've seen in a while... I searched twice so if it's already on here, stfu.
    2 points
  12. TAKE THE COPE GARBAGE THROWIE OUT PLEASE!
    2 points
  13. i never asked you to understand, i like reading stuff that's relevant to me that other people write.. simple
    1 point
  14. 3 times so far. i've never had a cop but im always worried about one. And I had a dude once. "She" kept just tryin to blow me, then i said i wanted to bang her. "She" dropped her shorts and i realized it was a dude that was a good inch and a half bigger than me.
    1 point
  15. Re: The gulf coast is fucked This is revenge for the Revolutionary War and how much we have been ballin' since. BP is the most hatin' of the haters.
    1 point
  16. she lost over 100 pounds and still looks like an escalade?
    1 point
  17. nice, that link is dead though. this one works: http://www.beatplexity.com/mix/?id=6658
    1 point
  18. yo just to stur up some drama.. FUCK THAT JABER OVER MUSKET!!! muerte alllllllll dayyyyyyyyy!
    1 point
  19. sorry that first panorama is little wonky.
    1 point
  20. reps fixed that toy shit^^ you got an after flick?
    1 point
  21. Domingo. No mucho. Buena suerte. Dulces sueños. Saludos... y hasta luego.
    1 point
  22. "livin' with a trick's no joke, you trip then you slip and you end up broke"
    1 point
  23. yes thats my shit:D 2 of those 211 got me pretty drunk today
    1 point
  24. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5XFH36UdQ4
    1 point
  25. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8OSUXlpRw
    1 point
  26. so he would call up like eight more niggers and just beat the dog shit out of punky?
    1 point
  27. I fell off after season 1. What season are they up to? 3, 4?
    1 point
  28. I dont know or pretend to know ich, but if i caught the toy that dissed that piece of his in my spot, i would have straight dislocated that kids shoulder and/or jaw. This is why we should all patrol our spots more.
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. esa vaina de soto fue épica. hahahahah
    1 point
  31. Re: The gulf coast is fucked people holding Obama accountable for this oil spill are retarded
    1 point
  32. ^^^Hey at least you're honest. I fuck fatties too, but mostly out of desperation.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00