Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/03/2010 in all sections

1. Waiting... Get here... Best falafel in London... Feed my addiction... King... Grabbed a donut... Gave half to the grimiest pidgeon I ever seen... UKHC...
    5 points
  2. 3 points
  3. Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex)
    3 points
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmv4idNRYgc hate on.
    3 points
  5. toy graff groupies from the other night. sry fo the shittay flickage. tapped out kegg and poor camera phone skills.
    2 points
  6. n8gaylicia knows about getting bullied. His 1st bully was his mother.. After that kid flopped her snatch she just began kicking the crap out that thing like it was her mission in life. I heard it took 5 orderlies to get her off of him. That's why n8gaylicia cries for attention so much. True story.
    2 points
  7. Yesterday. Start off with a few of these. Storage place shenanagins. New spot.Fool's head almost hits the roof. This is the homie. Oontzing on the tv. My truck needs a bath. Mid-City N.O. Draco's came in. A few of these. A pic text i recieved from a chick i need to smash.
    2 points
  8. next day.. dope looking cat on a leash in the park. touristy shat. yo jazzy, where's the fresh prince? ally puddle. and that was that.. peace.
    2 points
  9. this thread is an inspiration. i will now commence the drinking and the driving. thank yous guys.
    2 points
  10. oh shit the d-man is doing it up..big up ceos
    2 points
  11. Anyone see the season premier of Boondocks? Werner Hertzog!!! This!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMzAIE6UpYs HAHAHAHAHAHA, fucking great.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. This does nothing to support your argument of a NWO. There needs to be global treaties like the Kyoto Protocol to manage our planet because all of the Earths natural systems are interconnected. Coal burned in NYC can travel across the ocean and form acid rain over England for example. Sulfur Dioxide and Nitric Oxide (2 main components of acid rain) travel in clouds around the region and even world, this is well researched and supported by accredited universities and independent scientists around the world. International treaties are needed. If one country remained ecologically pure, it wouldn't make a difference when its neighbors are fucking the atmosphere and hydrosphere up. Also international governance is necessary because if lets say the USA went carbon neutral, a country like China or India (or vice versa) would remain doing it the cheap, dirty way and not only continue to contribute to climate change, but also out-compete our economy. Zig, I'm not going to go through the rest of your quotes, I have heard enough from you and I don't think i can ever discuss anything with you in a serious manner again. You are either too stubborn to admit you are wrong or you are an illogical nut job.
    1 point
  14. it's crazy that that's only like $10 worth of faygo
    1 point
  15. i just bought a shirt with this on it yesterday... http://freshmeltwater.com/?page_id=3302
    1 point
  16. Walt should have his son, his wife, hank, hanks wife, his wife's lawyer cunt, Jesse and his friends all killed.
    1 point
  17. we also have more broke, desperate people with fucked up emotional and psychological issues from being raised by broke, desperate people with fucked up emotional and psychological issues. at least compared to scandinavia, i'd imagine.
    1 point
  18. No disrespect to the dead, but TASK? the real TASK is my old head....and he's still breathing....I see some TOY writing DANE now..... I had to X out a fake SPAN a few years ago.....Attention New School:::::::::: please do your homework before you decide to write a dead mans name!
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. nobody wants to support me getting hep c,aids and a felony in the same day?
    1 point
  21. METALHEADS MOVING SLOWER THAN ALL THOSE NKCR'S STUCK IN STORAGE; UPDATE: more..
    1 point
  22. Re: The gulf coast is fucked I wonder how this will affect the all new season of the hit MTV show Jersey Shore..... oh and check out mah' gRaF fLix.
    1 point
  23. DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO.
    1 point
  24. PRIZ--->TRK? I know for a fact that was a broody!! TRK is probably thee most exclusive club in Philly and I know for certain the books are closed! I fucked with PRIZ hard for a long time. I know Rah, so I'm sure he's eatin good where he's at... FREE PRIZNER!!
    1 point
  25. I have trouble remembering weekends
    1 point
  26. this is gonna come off super corny but i don't care. so i have a portfolio of the food that i make to show chefs when i go into an interview. anyway tonight i plated my tortellini a couple different ways. i like both of these the best but i can't put them both in. so which one do yall think is better 1. or 2. im personally leaning towards the first one but i'm still kinda torn
    1 point
  27. Not a vampire thanks to the reflection.
    1 point
  28. beef is for faggots. paint for fun. character by my homie truck
    1 point
  29. MSM... not more than 12 hours after taking some, I'm feeling knee relief. Try it out...
    1 point
  30. <3 cos and not that im aware shellshock. they'll probably come out with a rom of it that you can put on your xbox or keep on your hd.
    1 point
  31. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear mr. feeny, i'm with you.. i had thursday and friday off so i had a long weekend. at like 3 this afternoon it popped into myhead the thought of having to go back to work. it fucking sucks. FUCK MONDAYS. -boat
    1 point
  32. T.V. - apparently the highlight of your weekend. Niggas is sad.
    1 point
  33. How come nobody told me the black bandit skuf... oops i mean snuf got me???
    1 point
  34. They have nothing on me /Offthegridoner
    1 point
  35. bookarmy.com great website for recommendations based on books you've read.
    1 point
  36. 1 point
  37. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00