Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/27/2010 in all sections

1. went for a ride with friends who own nice bikes nice day ridin ridin high chill beer run random stop sign had to try them...not good TPWF's and warm shitty beer the spot ... green and sunny got on a boat almost dropping my camera into the water this guy should have almost dropped his camera into the water ... was all fucked up
    4 points
  2. catch up.. will start new days tomorrow.. i swear. the last little while with no internet has been alright.. lots of changes.. got out of the barracks.. moved in to an apartment people got drunk there went to philly for the first time and took a typical picture bounced out to pa.. had fire took a vacation to denver.. chilled with friends watched in-home surgery had to sleep in this room for two weeks.. i am allergic... went here love this city mom got me a mug and a bar that made me chuckle..
    4 points
  3. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** Okay...So, i committed myself to participation in this. However. It's still raining. Plus i've been super bored. My shots are all from the in and around the crib. Nothing staged. Here goes. Broked Reflection Filth Happy Before After Repetition Rust Music Refurbished Sport Motorized Drips and irony. i know full well there will be suspicions about this. n/h in advance. i couldn't hop on the bonus, tried, and failed. workin from the crib sucks.
    3 points
  4. THAT NIGGA WAS A BUM THOUGH, IF HE WOULDA BEEN SOME REGULAR NIGGA SOMEBODY WOULDA HELPED HIM PROLLY. KEEP IT REAL YOU FUCKIN DICKS, IF YOU SEE A HOMELESS NIGGA ROLLIN AROUND ON THE GROUND YOU GONNA DO THE ONE FOOT JUMP OVER THAT NIGGA LIKE YOU NOTICED A PIECE OF DOG SHIT RIGHT BEFORE YOU WAS ABOUT TO STEP ON IT. AINT NOBODY IN HERE GONNA BE LIKE "HEY HOMELESS MAN THAT PROBABLY SMELLS LIKE DIAPERS ON FIRE, YOU SEEM TO BE IN DISTRESS. HOW CAN I HELP?"
    3 points
  5. "They're made out of meat." "Meat?" "Meat. They're made out of meat." "Meat?" "There's no doubt about it. We picked several from different parts of the planet, took them aboard our recon vessels, probed them all the through. They're completely meat." "That's impossible. What about the radio signals? The messages to the stars." "They use the radio waves to talk, but the signals don't come from them. The signals come from machines." "So who made the machines? That's who we want to contact." "They made the machines. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Meat made the machines." "That's ridiculous. How can meat make a machine? You're asking me to believe in sentient meat." "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. These creatures are the only sentient race in the sector and they're made out of meat." "Maybe they're like the orfolei. You know, a carbon-based intelligence that goes through a meat stage." "Nope. They're born meat and they die meat. We studied them for several of their life spams, which didn't take too long. Do you have any idea the life spam of meat?" "Spare me. Okay, maybe they're only part meat. You know, like the weddilei. A meat head with an electron plamsa brain inside." "Nope. We thought of that, since they do have meat heads like the weddilei. But I told you, we probed them. They're meat all the way through." "No brain?" "Oh, there is a brain all right. It's just that the brain is made out of meat!" "So... what does the thinking?" "You're not understanding, are you? The brain does the thinking. The meat." "Thinking meat! You're asking me to believe in thinking meat!" "Yes, thinking meat! Conscious meat! Loving meat. Dreaming meat. The meat is the whole deal! Are you getting the picture?" "Omigod. You're serious then. They're made out of meat." "Finally. Yes, they are indeed made out meat. And they've been trying to get in touch with us for almost a hundred of their years." "So what does the meat have in mind." "First it wants to talk to us. Then I imagine it wants to explore the universe, contact other sentients, swap ideas and information. The usual." "We're supposed to talk to meat?" "That's the idea. That's the message they're sending out by radio. 'Hello. Anyone out there? Anyone home?' That sort of thing." "They actually do talk, then. They use words, ideas, concepts?" "Oh, yes. Except they do it with meat." "I thought you just told me they used radio." "They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." "Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much. So what do you advise?" "Officially or unofficially?" "Both." "Officially, we are required to contact, welcome, and log in any and all sentient races or multibeings in the quadrant, without prejudice, fear, or favor. Unofficially, I advise that we erase the reconds and forget the whole thing." "I was hoping you would say that." "It seems harsh, but there is a limit. Do we really want to make contact with meat?" "I agree one hundred percent. What's there to say?" `Hello, meat. How's it going?' But will this work? How many planets are we dealing with here?" "Just one. They can travel to other planets in special meat containers, but they can't live on them. And being meat, they only travel through C-space. which limits them to the speed of light and makes the possibility of their ever making contact pretty slim. Infinitesimal, in fact." "So we just pretend there's no one home in the universe." "That's it." "Cruel. But you said it yourself, who wants to meet meat? And the ones who have been aboard our vessels, the ones you have probed? You're sure they won't remember?" "They'll be considered crackpots if they do. We went into their heads and smoothed out their meat so that we're just a dream to them." "A dream to meat! How strangely appropiate, that we should be meat's dream." "And we can mark this sector unoccupied." "Good. Agreed, officially and unofficially. Case closed. Any others? Anyone interesting on that side of the galaxy?" "Yes, a rather shy but sweet hydrogen core cluster intelligence in a class nine star in G445 zone. Was in contact two galactic rotation ago, wants to be friendly again." "They always come around." "And why not? Imagine how unbearably, how unutterably cold the universe would be if one were all alone."
    2 points
  6. hey tok can i paint a tunnel?
    2 points
  7. I like it for all the same exact reasons why I like breathing/sleeping/eating. I like it because it is the universe, essentially. It is what brings an absence to a great and vastly dull void - nothingness, blank walls. I really like it when I see it over corporation's art work as well as US GOVERNMENT property, they are both business-like entities trying to brainwash a boatload of idiots who DOES AS THEY ARE TOLD until they die from it. I enjoy the kick you get from absorbing something that you can personally relate to. I like the fact that we have nation full of woolen-eyed morons who actually believe they still have rights, and at the same time look at graffiti as bad idea thing. I really enjoy the fact that graffiti is no less threatening to me then a prank phone call. I like how it really pisses certain people off who could never take a joke. I enjoy seeing the expressions on peoples faces when they look at something done illegally, that changes their life in a profound way whether they want to deny it or not. I love how graffiti makes a difference in the society we die in. I like how when I hear the 1st couple lines in the bible: In the beginning there was light (then I think of that light as being graffiti) make me dream of it. I like how most people in the graff scenes through out the world feel its just a name/fame game, when its really much more then just that. I like graffiti because it can be free to the person who does it as well no cost to the visual user of the the mark. The Anonymity and the IQ of some of these folks out there still doing it never ceases to astound me. The very dumbest and brightest participate in the same medium - there's no exclusion or discrimination - I like how it happens on the streets and the trains, where anything goes. I like how it makes its way into the papers and on the tv screens - I like how anyone who can see it doesnt know that they are deeply in love with it. I like how you can use it to say anything almost anywhere. I like how a lot of people are afraid to do it, not knowing how easy it really is. I like how it has been here all along waiting for the people to use, but all this development has taken place in the mean time. Buildings and large cities had to grow to such an extent that the masses began to realize that earth was never supposed to look that way. I like how some graffiti writers have a knack for setting off certain spots first because they were the most observant. I like how its acts a therapeutic form of release. I like the stats we got so far on those more violent criminals/thugs who resort to violence and murder - when we know better than that. I like how it took like 30 years until some knuckle headed thugs to come into in our writing scene to make it appear as if we were all angry at each other. I like how Graffiti revolves around love for all humans existing on earth. I like how certain words are more offensive then others..I like graffiti due to the fact that it is connected to all that is pure and natural looking in a way unnatural looking place we now call ours. I like how it sends a clear message no matter how ugly or threatening it may be - the message is always clear - this marking does not belong and neither does the surface its resides on for that matter, have a nice day!
    2 points
  8. New MIA music video. Fucking awesome. Whether you like her or not, you gotta love someone that says fuck off to fame and fortune and makes what they want. www.miauk.com NSFW
    2 points
  9. MY HARD DRIVE CRASHED ILL PUT UP SOME PICS WEN MY LAPTOPS BACK
    2 points
  10. Thats what I was pretty much trying to say.
    2 points
  11. GET IT TOGETHER GROUCH.
    2 points
  12. nothing wrong with painting legals...
    2 points
  13. some low light photos from a recent trip to north carolina
    2 points
  14. I’m going to run a competition on here. It will be a cup style tournament (well hopefully 2 tournaments) featuring everyone’s pick of the greatest TV and Movie characters. Each round there will be a list of fixtures, eg. ‘Harry Potter vs James Bond’. People vote for their preferred choices in the thread, and the characters with more votes advance to the next round, a step closer to taking the crown of the forum's TV/Film character champion. Providing there is enough interest I will run separate competitions for TV and Movies. To make up the lists of characters people PM me at the most, 10 nominations of TV characters and 10 Film characters. Oh, and when you nominate, don't forget to mention which TV show or movie they're in! Once a ton of characters have been nominated, a few will be added to get it to a decent number (either 32, 64, 128... and so on... depending on how many nominations I get) and then I'll also make the TV Character WC thread and this thing will begin. Oh yeah- the term "TV" is broad. If they turn up at all on television, they can be in this thing. It can be famous sports people, someone from a commercial/advert etc etc If there are any questions, shoot.
    1 point
  15. we decided to keep one of the puppies that my dog had, he's awesome.
    1 point
  16. and his first word was "NIGGGGGGGGGER!" :D And good job CityOnSmash --you've proved once again that you're a fucking herb and your little online jokes are gay.
    1 point
  17. so i just got back in town after being gone for almost two years and i gotta say paid really has the city on smash right now. like i said i havent been back for too long but from what ive seen elmer is doin his thing too.
    1 point
  18. Good troll none the less. And thanks to everyone who thought I was all fucked up. But nah. Under normal circumstances I would have went along with it, but I just aint in the mood. /bummedoutSpitfireoner.
    1 point
  19. and nobody want to see your shit in public. Who wins here, the one who realized his place or the one still makin the scene hot for the real heads by puttin up shitty graf everywhere? btw, try logging out... you can't... so how could i beef with you with multiple accounts?!? Ignored for real this time. *edit - why is it the beef always comes out in the TOY paint thread? Because being a toy means holding an ego which is much greater than you actually are. Drop the ego, and immediately become much less toy.
    1 point
  20. Not going to make it... In before the ciloze... :D :D :D
    1 point
  21. RealityCheque you sound like you want spitfire's cock in or around your mouth.
    1 point
  22. He was probably browsing 12oz on his phone while driving, oh no wait, cos is the only person dumb enough to do that.
    1 point
  23. yup..but aldo is tougher
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. scoot bitch before the nudes come out again
    1 point
  26. [ATTACH]135579.vB[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  27. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear "dear_______no homo" thread... so like a week ago i posted something like "dear toyota supra, when i get you running, im gunna smash u into a wall" well it got me and the morning after i got it fixed, i got n a wreck, not my fault, and this faggot didnt have license or insurance.... wtfuuuuuuu sooooo, im just saying... dont jinx urselfs like i did. --steezy
    1 point
  28. Boris, you will feel at home when you come out here. Look at all the mooks! This guy with the mustache and the ponytail introduced himself as Pony. Max: nice to meet you Tony Pony: ( in spanish) not Tony, Pony.. like the little horse! Shit was lols i had to take flicks of him Boris, whats with you people and budwiser? Went out to another B day party at this guys super dope loft. Dude had this super high powered laser from China. From the terrace on the roof we could hit pretty much as far as we could see. Dude made some ill ass vodka smoothies! Finished the wall. Made a sandwich Chilled with the cat Went out to another b day dinner The end
    1 point
  29. Week end pies.. I dont know if any of you remembers my Paris photothread? Well this is the girl a stayed with when i was out there. Bumped in to her biking up to the shop. Caught her on the way to the airport. Random shit! Caught some people painting at the no longer legal legal wall. Breakfast Matching jackets is serious business! Scan some flicks Went to our secret society lodge to initiate a new member The mooks Got realy drunk at the lodge on the way to the bar bumped in to hommies randomly standing on the corner. Decided to just chill out at this tiny cool park i know! Got a late night call from my home girl she wanted to come over and smoke a spliff. She brought this super hyper motor mouth flamer with her who was pulling all sorts of gay shit on my couch. Shit was kinda funny at first but after a few moments i just wanted to split his head open with the blunt side of an ax! Fuck you Cassy! Never again! Nice day for a little wall action. Got scooped up and went to a friends b day bbq... More...
    1 point
  30. never to late..im on the late bandwagon meself
    1 point
  31. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** Broken Reflection Happy /NH Filth Before After Repetition Rust Music Refurbished (face buffed, someone tried to fix it) Sports (Matt Hoffman) Motorized Drips (not really drips, just weird light making it look like blue paint dripping /not photoshopped at all) Irony (Somebody gonna panic later, /Nosetup Found like that) Underground
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. i dont kno. my minds telling me no but mah body. mah bodddy tellin me yessss. i dont see nothing wrong with a little vegan cupcake NH
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. Mexico!! young hungry team a mix of youngins and veterans, shit but group A is hard i just dont know what to expect just cant wait for that 1st game.yee Spain with that amazingly bad ass lineup who could stop them, then again Argentina got Messi and Higuain but the way Maradona has been directing that team who knows.
    1 point
  36. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1BgCjnELSc
    1 point
  37. What an epic thread. It only took me 3 fucking days, but I HAD to go through all of it. I kinda peed a few times. Funny shit. I always enjoyed DAO. He cracked me the fuck up. But I am part of the "Most Hated 12ozers Alliance" soooo...yeah. I would. Carry on.
    1 point
  38. Really not a cupcake eater. Eating cupcakes seems dirty for some reason but i had to deliver a presentation in class tonite and sit thru 20 others. I was blazed. Lady brought these vegan vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting and they were about the best thing ever
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00