Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/22/2010 in all sections

1. bonny pictures everyone. the last few pages have been amazing. finally got these uploaded, my crap top's been full of shite and needs fixed. went to st.andrews with my lady friend so dressing like a country toff was a must. made her some tuna panini thing... chilled here for a few hours... a different day... think it was st patricks actually... done some shopping... then went looking for new bikes. it was too nice a day not to drink. then went to visit a fuckin' fruit loop of a friend and his doags. end.
    4 points
  2. Hiked up a mountain. Took some pics. Graff n' dance rap letters. Back on the whip. Desolate ass shit. I don't get why Mexicans put shit in quotation marks so much. SIDEWINDER ON THE PORCH!!! POLICIA! Sand boat. I love these fences. Housebus.
    3 points
  3. bad knees and a deviated septum? THIS NIGGA SUCKS DICKS FOR DRUGS
    3 points
  4. one time I let this really really fat bitch with a pretty face give me head minutes after she ate a gyro in a red rav4 in back of a walgreens... I've kept that to myself for 6 1/2 years... Later on that night I went home and washed my dick like 50 times....
    2 points
  5. finally learned to play chess beer pong tournament awful awful time milky and 88
    2 points
  6. yea i took the flick...know its not in FL, just referencing the dudes name tho..thought it was funny. and that wall came out official, my girl said it looks fake, like you stuck i big ass sticker on a wall (take that as a compliment tho, she knows its real!)
    2 points
  7. She's getting pretty old, but still very active. Loves to play fetch with that tennis ball.
    2 points
  8. I was going to ask the same thing. What is up with that?
    2 points
  9. http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae333/Crunky_Jams/DSC06149.jpg[/img]"]
    2 points
  10. relocation, you say?
    2 points
  11. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=atm 1. atm: ass to mouth fuck her in the ass and she sucks your cock clean, also go back and forth from ass to mouth. :lol: :lol: pause
    1 point
  12. I think call of duty 4 has replaced my desire to run around shooting people.
    1 point
  13. SPOIL has the best style to come outta pdx
    1 point
  14. bump putos and skat...
    1 point
  15. here i totally googled it for you, you idiot
    1 point
  16. So I'm guessing you'd know the difference?
    1 point
  17. Tempt's a fuckin G. dude used to rock them serious handstyles in the 90's you kids today couldnt wrap yer head around if you was a rope onna teather ball pole. fuck your life you no handstyle having toys your fagget bubble letters with butthole looking doodads dont impress me.
    1 point
  18. Re: Tell me where to go an i'll take pictures... D.C.-PHILLY-NEW YORK. 02/19/10 thr 03/14/ still in philly w my girls.. being hella slow with uploading/editing... going to atlantic city poss tomorrow, but the weather looks like it's gonna be shitty... have a shit ton of pics from here. was only in NY, bushwick for like three days cuz the weather sucked and i didin't like spending money/ hadn't packed cold gear... pics to come as i have have time... thanks all...
    1 point
  19. I have more, but someone needs to donate a brothuh a pro account.
    1 point
  20. i've been meaning to contribute to this thread for a while, but i never really bring my camera out, or if i do, i don't take many flicks. anyways, here's my friday in pies. Breffist Stopped by the library Nice day out. Gotta jog around the lake. Music for running. (Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers) more. . .
    1 point
  21. and thats her for now...
    1 point
  22. Pubic and parsley... Just push it to the side and continue eating...
    1 point
  23. arguing about this shit is retarded. america is the only first world country without nationalized health care. it's not because we're smarter than everyone else, it's because we're controlled by the insurance industry. if they were about to making a killing off of this, they wouldnt have fought it so hard. this plan wont be perfect, but it'll be a step into the 21st century. about fucking time. and anyone who doesnt think youre already paying for illegals, the uninsured, those with chronic diseases, diabetes, hypertension, etc have no clue how our health care system works. even if you dont have insurance, you're still paying for the care of those that do.
    1 point
  24. ALIAS, DID U FLICK THAT PAINTSEX THING???? SMEK THEM THINGS R COMIN ALONG BUT THA CHARICTARS MAKE U LOOK BAD.... SORRY I KANT PSELL....
    1 point
  25. Yeah rhubarb pie is like some prank pie, like "ooh I got you a pie-suprise it's rhubarb! Lol I got you!" cheesecake is actually technically a pie too, it has a crust with filling, not layers like a cake they were right to pick it for pie.
    1 point
  26. haha just got this yesterday..... shit was hella tech'd the fuck out down there!
    1 point
  27. my past couple days.... all cell sorry friday finally moved into new offices my huey arrived.. calabration time... new shirt for sister.... her kids had off from school so they where there destroying my new sharpie set.... and yelling at me... art 4 sale good deal... went to other job... my bosses dog (which is always there) and her sister went crazy for hours ate turkey hoagie next day.. local hangout.. "place called the plateau where everybody go!" dude pulled up next to us with quad ready to roll... mad bikes/quads out today then dude showed up with his alligator later that nite... had to compu spin a quick show for some dudes heres my playlist while people start to gather and then dudes came on boomm my weekends over..
    1 point
  28. Out of three posts, two are implying you write kenla.
    1 point
  29. Now we know where and when you paint freights
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00