Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/27/2010 in all sections

1. Marty Stouffer Wild America? yeah, this guy was awesome.
    3 points
  2. Get out of the thread DeeLAH, you're ruining the vibe, dude. Vulcan Zebra Bojangles Casek, ILOTSMYBRAIN twonpoo And sorry to self promo but my friends all peg me as Walter due to my temper, size and ex-army-ness.
    3 points
  3. Sitting here hungover,thinking about taking a nap.
    2 points
  4. Lastnight I had one of those dreams that wakes you up and you can't get back to sleep not a nightmare exactly I've been having different variations of the same dream for about 6 months. lastnights was maybe the 4th or 5th time. It's some fucked up shit that I could prevent by doing something now but do I act only because of these dreams??? I usually go with my gut....but this is different. I'm not sure whether I should disregard them. Or act. Or...? I don't really wanna get into to much detail because it's kinda personal. and now that I've met a few people from ch0 the anoninimity is gone and I don't wanna put all my shit out there. Opnions would be great shit been bugging me cheers
    1 point
  5. earl directing traffic outside my old highschool
    1 point
  6. half of my terrible horrible no good very bad day..... very bad way to start a day. maybe this will help. billing systems down..... counting. fucking counting. counting didn't hold my attention too long.... updated my cube sign after finding out my lead who sucks a fat dick and talks too loud is moving right next door to me. forgot deodorant this morning.... i keep the dollar store variety for these occasions. lunch/sulk walk. can't help myself. walked down a dead end. water from a wall. stared at this a minute. bag-o-katsu. i figured food was necessary. brain/belly didn't agree. still in fridge at work. it got better later but no pics. been slacking in here lately.
    1 point
  7. you could have at least posted the funnier pictures. I don't really care, stay anonymous snitches. I'm superman bitch, I'll change up quicker than lois lane can get out of her pant suit.
    1 point
  8. i give up dammit...i have NO fucking idea. the only dude i could even come close to thinking of based on the eyes rumors david bowie and he was definitely not acting in 52..fuck this..puttin in a motion for something easier.
    1 point
  9. oh they exist! One was very nearly pressed by JFK when the Russians stationed some of their planetary reset buttons in Cuba!
    1 point
  10. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! Hmm... What you ALL don't seem to realize is that this is some serious shit. I am in the process now of searching out the originator of the flick and guess what? Be glad it ain't you cause if it is, you are in for one hell of a lawsuit and if the photo isn't removed from this site and any other one I track it down on, they will all be held accountable slander along with numerous other charges. My bro's lawyer may not specialize in this particular type of law, but I'm sure that someone working in his two firms does. To address the name calling, grow up people. It's very childish and if you wanna assume he's being a crybaby then o.k. He says boo hoo! He'll be crying his way all the way to the courtroom then right to the bank. Furthermore, if he's such a crybaby then why is it he wishes this to be my last post on the subject? It's stupid to feed into something that you clearly don't get and he doesn't give a fuck whether you believe his heritages or not. As far as he's concerned, you're either jealous of his heritage or have some serious mental issues. And Spicy, you're a dumb fuck cause what we said actually defended you. Yeah, this started out as fun and games but in doing so broke open a can of worms that was best left untouched. He has in the area of $400,000 that he's about to invest in manufacturing his markers, ink and other business ventures so quite frankly, he could care less whether you choose to believe him or not.
    1 point
  11. iv'e been having a lot of dreams, with other people i have never seen before...but we act like we have in the dreams. were there chilling or finding dead bodies. i always wondered, if these people somewhere in existence, are dreaming the same thing i am, waking up wondering like who the fuck was that? those dream books are cool. and internet sites with definitions are cool to look at and compare to make a conclusion of what it could of met. i had a dream once where my teeth were falling out into my hands. i woke up n felt my grill it was all there so i went to a book store n started looking at dream books and even went on the internet and found the most common meaning for that was you are lying to somebody....in fact i was lying to my girl friend at the time and my dream was telling me to fess up. as the way i took it..........cool stuff
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. how much u think she got paid to suck that horses cock?
    1 point
  14. Seen a dope KGB panel yesterday think it was Wiz and Daz. Anyone get flicks?
    1 point
  15. pedi pablo flicks.. hockey tits and the curling crack.. rip to my brother
    1 point
  16. don't be fooled, it's rumble digging for megatron.
    1 point
  17. Infinite dreams I can't deny them Infinity is hard to comprehend I couldn't hear those screams Even in my wildest dreams Suffocation waking in a sweat Scared to fall asleep again Incase the dream begins again Someone chasing and cannot move Standing rigid a nightmare's statue What a dream when will it end And will I transcend? Restless sleep the minds in turmoil One nightmare ends another fertile It's getting to me so scared to sleep But scared to wake now, in too deep Even though its reached new heights I rather like the restless nights It makes me wonder it makes me think There's more to this I'm on the brink It's not the fear of what's beyond It's just that I might not respond I have an interest almost craving But would I like to get too far in? It can't be all coincidence Too many things are evident You tell me you're an unbeliever Spiritualist? Well me I'm neither But wouldn't you like to know The truth Of what's out there to have the proof And find out just which side You're on Where would you end in Heaven or In Hell? Help me. Help me to find my true Self without seeing the future Save me, save me from torturing Myself even within my dreams There's got to be just more to it Than this Or tell me why do we exist I'd like to think that when I die I'd get a chance another time And to return and live again Reincarnate, play the game Again and again and again
    1 point
  18. Deep in the North Carolina woods they sat from 2002 to 2004. NS property.
    1 point
  19. haha ^^that sticker quote^^
    1 point
  20. no they died from hair aids
    1 point
  21. Okay... I know alot of things have been said before, and yes, i did read alot of this thread allready, and searched within this thread for help on my "problem". Also, my English sucks ass, it's not my 1st or my 2nd language. However, advice is needed. I have about 50 new toners for printers. I cracked a few open and collected the powder. The best thing i can get my hands on right now to mix it with is nailpolish remover. It does NOT have aceton in it, it consists of ethyl acetate, alcohol and water. someone said " it has to have a copolymer base in the toner". How to figure out if i got the right toner? The box does not say anything about ingredients. All the toners are for canon and HP machines, most of them are originals. I got so many i really want to use it for something. I have been mixing the toner with the nailpolish remover, and it seems to blend very well. However, it's not really dark, like it needs more toner. My question: Could this be because i need some other stuff to mix it with, or because i didn't add enough toner? Or something else? someone in this thread said "also a cartridge of toner should make out about a gallon of ink." I believe a gallon is about 2,5 liters.... i can't make a liter of good ink from 3 toners. I think i'm fucking shit up. Another question: Any idea what kinda ink this is? I got a few bottles from a friend, and it stains very well. The only one i am not happy with is the black ink, so i am thinking about putting some toner with it to make it more black. It smells so toxic i am not sure if it's alcohol based. It sure as hell isn't oil based. Any help here? Oh and one more thing. I have bought all kinds of ink... from corio to krink to grog, mrBlack. I must say this is by far the most black ink i have ever used. I don't know about buffing... but it is black as hell and stay like that in the sun. Thinck, and has good drips. Good one, but shit expensive. like 18euro for 250ml, in the country next to where it's made. You can add alcohol and thin it up 33% without shit getting too dippy, and it's still very black and sun-proof. http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8972/4391565413de16e17834b.jpg
    1 point
  22. i can;t help you. all i can say is everytime i say i'm going to do something e.g i'm going to paint _____, go to ____, get a job, do this, do that. the entire opposite happens. it sucks, i get into a sort of superstitious paranoia about it and don't mention things i really want to do incase saying it out loud jinxes it and it doesn't happen. /wasted ramble oner
    1 point
  23. Re: Chile 8.3 Earthquake................... You guys are framing it the wrong way. It's not "hurting" the planet, it's making it inhabitable for us or even playing an active role in lessening the quality of life that we enjoy here. Anyway, on the Tsunami: The National Weather Service West Coast and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center said on Feb. 27 that while a tsunami has been generated near the epicenter, an update for the U.S. West coast specifically will not be available until around 6:30am Pacific Standard Time. The U.S. based threat warning center is waiting until more information about the reported tsunami comes from ocean based indicators which will then determine the tragectory of the tsunami and allow the center to determine if any threat to the U.S. West Coast exists. That data should be out pretty soon. So I was wrong about a tsunami being generated but correct that Chile would have known about it sooner.
    1 point
  24. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! ska house party is more gay than tranny hj.
    1 point
  25. i bet when nc heads roll by on the bench Pedi takes his shirt off...
    1 point
  26. bump all day everyday.
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Re: Chile 8.3 Earthquake................... fuck:o
    1 point
  29. Re: Chile 8.3 Earthquake...................
    1 point
  30. my faves: big fills: rusto fat, pink dot.... outlines: german outline, ny thins tags: pretty much any....(basically comes down to what you want it to look like and can control) I would highly recommend buying a sampler pack and trying out a bunch of caps to see what works best for you...everyone is different... good luck.
    1 point
  31. SSGG in the middle All the dudes in the sludge/doom metal thread rolling nowhere seeking chopsticks bfish seven13 Elizabeth Montgomery Oner Mr.Chupa R@ndom KOH and his buddies Spitfire
    1 point
  32. Re: Chile 8.3 Earthquake................... Casek is on the case
    1 point
  33. Re: Chile 8.3 Earthquake................... when? just now?
    1 point
  34. Hey sneaks...you got me down to a T..SURPRISE...
    1 point
  35. wheres the hot digital burner fiyah
    1 point
  36. I need more intermodals. I love the way you can fill in one color but it looks like a fade because the light hits the bottom slanted part differently.
    1 point
  37. thats was a real zinger. didn't it get posted like 50 pages ago
    1 point
  38. Stop airing my shit out dude. I havent talked to that guy in 15 years.
    1 point
  39. i picture most of the guys on here like this most of the females on here like this and that melinoe chick (just take your pick which one)
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00