Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/05/2010 in all sections

1. 5 points
  2. 500K... ...better start negogiating
    3 points
  3. my partner in grime was smashing on this gal ^^ for a while. i think shes in her early 30s. dude swears she looks good naked. i was really really really drunk one night and walked in on her talking a piss. we locked eyes, i thought it was going down, so i pulled out my dick and started jerking off. she FREAKED. big time. screaming and everything. the night prior, she had told me and my boy that she would be down to have a 3some with us, but it turned out that she was "just joking". my bad.
    2 points
  4. Listening to these all thanks to MrChupa and this will be in heavy rotation for a long while,
    2 points
  5. haha luke warm you tellin me you wouldnt wear that??
    2 points
  6. this thread went way over his head
    2 points
  7. Kidnapping charges in Haiti can now be dropped in return for a sandwich
    2 points
  8. That's how kids roll today man. In 10 years, 5 year olds will have tits and look like Demi Moore.
    1 point
  9. puuuuuhhhleeeeeze make this possible.....are you kidding me? this would be such a dream come true. the chaldeans and albanians here front so hard to pretend to be italian guidos....im even talking about going as a far as rockin italian flags and shit. every episode would consist of a fight. that....or someone different getting robbed every episode.
    1 point
  10. I also like to go to heavily populated restaurants like say cheesecake factory or uno that are located in mall's that have there own entrances to the street or even an space to eat out side inthe summer, eat foood ask for desert, hop railing walk into crowd or smoke like im the crow!!!!! ca-cah!!!
    1 point
  11. SSPPEEEEELLLLLUUUUUUNNNKKKKEEEEERRRRRRRRRR
    1 point
  12. i used to be into really skinny guys. had me a chubbster for a little bit and now i can't get enough of the bigger dudes! mad cuddly.
    1 point
  13. why am i even surprised to see this here?
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Food not bombs is rad, look it up and find one near you... maybe.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. ko's gonna have a nice week. sent mine on monday or tuesday, maybe last friday...... they all bleed together.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. also..brio...i used to get real loose on these.
    1 point
  20. i was a simple child.
    1 point
  21. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear Cali, That's genius. -Invest
    1 point
  22. Snow....quit it! How are people supposed to keep up with that! Lol...fire homie.
    1 point
  23. aww i definitely have love for the husky men! :love2: :love4:
    1 point
  24. As for Chuck, he's still one of my all-time favorites. But like many fans I hate to see him get mashed around by a new generation. But like he said, it's his call how to go out, so I wish him luck.
    1 point
  25. and SEVER/TACKZ/VERSE/RIET & RAGOE.
    1 point
  26. bump because I love thick guys!
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7MiG2fe8lE
    1 point
  29. yee dope flicks that nesta with the goomy is raw
    1 point
  30. When did this become 12ozchan?
    1 point
  31. Snowbird is unbelievably awesome.
    1 point
  32. tryn to step up the quality of this garbage thread.
    1 point
  33. did some digging around, picked through left overs.
    1 point
  34. porkchop stuffed with pesto, prosciutto, fresh mozzarella & tomato. wrapped in bacon and topped with sauteed asparagus and portabella. parmesan and italian herb french fries. i outdid myself on the stuffed pork chop this time.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00