Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/15/2008 in all sections

1. reet reet reeeeeeet. props, yo. like p4p? like ill like totally like prop you back like!
    3 points
  2. im over a 1000 pffft. your welcome for the 8th block
    3 points
  3. 2 points
  4. I STARTED THAT THREAD!!! :D PROP ME TOO!!! piggy back props oner.
    2 points
  5. Proptastic straight out tha plastic
    2 points
  6. props me... oooh oooh me me!!
    2 points
  7. man i wonder how much you are worth icb
    2 points
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K0OS4gCpos dont worry Hollywoods one it slept on movie of the year i didnt even see previews for it haahahah i can't believe they made one based on such a premise :lol:
    1 point
  9. I mean seriously I was just talking about this last night. I am in no way some christian neo conservative bent on abstinence no drug/alcohol ulta straight edge freak but whatever happened to setting a good example!? We got 16 year old Jaime Lynn Spears or whatever getting pregnant by some older dude, the parents condoning it. Instead of blowing the shit up keep it under wraps so some 14 year old girl who looks up to that 16 year old girl doesnt blow it out of proportion and go banging like 12 dudes get on Maury looking for her baby daddy. The Hills, My Super Sweet 16, all those shows that portray this insane life with no responsibilities living off daddies money that all these other people cant have. Yet all these lower middle class girls are watching it thinking thats the way shit is freaking out when daddy buys them a 1992 Honda Accord instead of some new audi for their first car. They have no fucking clue about values they have no clue about working to get what tehy want. They think being promiscuous is the way to be. Shit my roomates live off those shows. I just come up stairs like "You are never going to be able to live like those bitch on there if you are sitting on your ass staring at someone else live life. Why don't you two get down stairs and help me with this brake job so you can make some cash and get those Dolche Iguanna Goggles." I mean out teenagers are gonna be growing up straight retarded. Look at this fucking girl, I find on her myspace she is 18 years old, LOOK AT HER FUCKING NAME!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY!? Why the fuck would you do that its myspace 100's of people (if not 1000's of people now that I posted it here) are gonna see this shit. I mean some girl that may look up to this chick is gonna be like its ok to be like that and do it themselves fucking stupid. Be role models you fucking dumb hoes (not the girls on this site) and stop fucking portraying yourselves as whores with money because you are all just broke ass mother fuckers living through a tv show and that shit just aint kosher... Fuck dont even get me started on this bitch. I mean she is she trying to go hoe with "The Thing" from fantastic four. PEEP YOUR FUCKING TAN HOE QUARANTINE YOURSELF!!! Bitch looks straight up like an uncooked yam... Smash the other chick upon reviewing I think the last pic of the chick on the right is showing a nipple!!!?!? WHOOT
    1 point
  10. I'm sick and I think it's serious sunday,monday and today without any sign of healing shit sucks
    1 point
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IddGkjTGNGo
    1 point
  12. make me laugh motherfuckers! DANCE!
    1 point
  13. eatso i aint looking for you since im drunk so post and i'll hityou back
    1 point
  14. dunce. if i dont believe in this how could it affect me? all christianity is, is just "how to be a good person" tips. and pointless horrific tragic stories concerning made up people. i dont deny christ and what he stood/stands for, but i have a problem with christianity like- how the fuck is jesus god and the son of god at the same time? how can you be your own father? shit doesnt make sense.
    1 point
  15. I'm propped out for now.I'll get the rest of you tomorrow.
    1 point
  16. theres a seriously decent chance that you should take your own life to make up for this...... im just sayin.....
    1 point
  17. Shark Jesus can turn bread into fricken laser beams, and then attach them to the other sharks' heads, and then he will walk across the sea leading his laser shark army to war against raptor jesus.... the victor will determine the fate of the rest of all our lives
    1 point
  18. oh shit i was going to bump this thread to put all of my pictures in when i went to UCLA... but never did
    1 point
  19. casek with the +26...that's what's up
    1 point
  20. Internerd. Needs props. For internet survival. Stat.
    1 point
  21. hit me with them props so I can get back at you laters
    1 point
  22. yeah. Irish Car Bombs bumped me up 18 points. thanks nigga
    1 point
  23. hip is to know and hop is to move. its the movement of knowledge
    1 point
  24. bumpers. fuck just looking at these pics again makes me miss it. just confirmed reservations this morning 5/28-6/2 in Yosemite Valley. earlier in the season means we'll be able to check out the many waterfalls there.
    1 point
  25. Re: Teeth in the Vag? you dont eat the pussy. the pussy eats you!
    1 point
  26. I have a little sister who is 17. She has been exposed to this new unscrupulous type of media for much of her conscious life. I see these values being channeled through her, and it is the most sickening feeling in the world. Really upsetting. And the f-ed up part is that this "phase" shes been in is lasting longer than any other phase she's been in. And it disgusts me to say it, but she is turning out to have a really bunk personality. There is no easy solution, I just hope she sees the error of her ways as a young adult. Edit- And while parenting does play the most vital role in raising a child in today's age, these kids are being bombarded 24/7 with these money glorifying ideologies. We are a product of our environments and our current environment is one that promotes the idea that RICH IS RIGHT.
    1 point
  27. got me 2 blocks now...propped who i could this am. throw some props on that bitch..
    1 point
  28. STOP MAKING THREADS FAG
    1 point
  29. Re: Teeth in the Vag? Snoop dogg's already producing one with gold teef called GRILL.
    1 point
  30. TWO FOURD again, passed some out.... mad sorry if i didnt get to you, i will manana.... In the mean time, bump for all my prop peoples.... Show a adopted jew some love!!!!
    1 point
  31. Are you kidding me there are so many racist threads created i dont hear racist being said. One time there is a white thread and everyone gets all White Sensitive, when all yall are laughing in the other threads at racist jokes. Im gonna say this fuck white people fuck black people fuck my own people fuck Asians fuck Indians red and Brown Fuck Eskimos Fuck Europeans Fuck South Americans Fuck Australians Fuck Everyone / No racist for sure
    1 point
  32. This is apparently true. At least when it comes to yourself. Props for keeping it real though.
    1 point
  33. I dont care us messicans invented 0. We the Best Like DJ khaled
    1 point
  34. DAO You Super White Sensitive. Its the Internets
    1 point
  35. A LETTER TO OPTIMUS PRIME FROM HIS GEICO AUTO INSURANCE AGENT. BY JOHN FRANK WEAVER - - - - Dear Mr. Prime, We have received your accident-claim reports for the month of June—they total 27. I regret to inform you that GEICO will not be able to reimburse you for any of those repairs. I feel that I have sent the same letter to you once a month for the last six months, and I am now sending it again. Since becoming a GEICO customer in January of this year, you have reported 131 accidents, requesting reimbursement for repairs necessitated by each one. You have claimed not to be responsible in any of them, usually listing the cause of the accident as either "Sneak attack by Decepticons" or "Unavoidable damage caused by protecting freedom for all sentient beings." The only repairs for which you were reimbursed were the replacement of a cracked fender and a headlight, required after a Mr. I. Ron Hide backed his van into your truck; these cost $1,286.63. Our own investigation concluded that you were not at fault and that Mr. Hide had been drinking prior to the accident. Though police were unable to test his blood-alcohol level—Mr. Hide claimed that it would be impossible for police to examine his blood-alcohol content with a Breathalyzer, because he "doesn't breathe"—under Washington-state law, refusal to take a Breathalyzer test is equivalent to returning a result above the legal level. But, I repeat, those were the only repairs for which you have been reimbursed, and it was a very minor accident in comparison to your other claims. I mention a few to illustrate the larger trend: $379,431.34 requested reimbursement for repairs to your truck cabin. You claimed the damage was caused by attacking fighter jets. $665,789.11 requested reimbursement for repairs to your trailer. You claimed the damage was caused by a giant mechanical scorpion, which I can only assume is some amusement-park ride, although I question the wisdom of bringing your mobile home so close to such dangerous equipment. $6,564,239.44 requested reimbursement for repairs to a truck part called the "Autobot Matrix of Leadership." You stated this occurred in "an ultimate confrontation between good and evil," with a Ms. Meg Atron and a Mr. U. Nicron causing the damage in question. Mr. Prime, I have checked every known car- and truck-part catalog published in the United States and have found nothing even resembling that part, never mind any part so expensive. Whatever disagreements you had with Ms. Atron and Mr. Nicron, I suggest that next time you either settle things peaceably or leave your Autobot Matrix of Leadership at home so it doesn't break. GEICO does not cover Autobot Matrix of Leaderships. And the list goes on. Mr. Prime, I am going to remind you again: Your policy with GEICO only reimburses you for accidents that occur while you are engaged in the reasonable use of your truck and trailer. As I told you when you originally purchased the policy, GEICO does not offer Megatron coverage, Starscream coverage, Soundwave coverage, Decepticon coverage, or Energon-blast coverage. Those are just not the types of damages we would expect from reasonable use. To sum up, GEICO has been unable to reimburse you for any repairs, but due to the high number of accidents you have been a party to this month, combined with the many accidents you have had in the preceding five months, your premium has increased to $235,567.50 per month. While that may seem like a lot, I remind you that it is a savings of $137 over Progressive and $98 over State Farm. Please have your check into our main office by the end of July. Regards, Simon Furman GEICO Agent - - - - I love McSweenys
    1 point
  36. Oh yeah, they have some at my local terrorist shop.
    1 point
  37. Re: sometimes I want to pound my kids. i hate when dudes try to fuck my boo! i'm like, yo son that MY tender roni!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00