Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/10/2008 in all sections

1. I SEEN A NIGGA WITH SUNGLASSES ON THAT HAD HEADPHONES IN THEM B. NIGGA WAS ON THE TRAIN AND IT WASNT EVEN SUNNY OUT. FIRST OF ALL FAM, YOU ON THE FUCKIN 2 TRAIN B, FUCK IS YOU DOIN? ARE THE SOFT FLOURESCENT LIGHTS TOO MUCH FOR YOUR WITTLE EYEBAWS? SECONDLY BUT FIRSTLY, DOG YOU HAVE AN MP3 PLAYER OR SOME SHIT IN YOUR SUNGLASSES? WHAT THE FUCK B? IS THAT EVEN NECCESARY? THATS NOT EVEN SOME SHIT THAT YOU SHOULD PUT TOGETHER SON, THATS LIKE A FUCKIN THERMOS WITH A DVD PLAYER IN IT. I CANT EVEN GET ON THE TRAIN NO MORE WITHOUT SEEING AT LEAST 20 NIGGAS AND BITCHES THAT IM LIKE "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON WITH YOU B?" WHY ARE YOU WEARING A FLOORLENGTH BLACK TRENCHCOAT AND SHADES LIKE YOUR FINNA CHOP MY HEAD OFF WITH A SWORD AND BE THE ONLY HIGHLANDER? FUCK B!...AND YOU STUPID FUCKING STUPID HIPPIE BITCH GETTING ON AT 116 COMIN FROM COLUMBIA, LISTEN BITCH...I KNOW LOOKS AINT EVERYTHING (EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE) BUT HOW DARE YOU OFFEND MY EYES AND GET ON THE TRAIN WITH YOUR HAIR LOOKING LIKE THAT AND WEARING SOME SHIT THAT FITS YOU SO WRONG YOUR ASS LOOK LIKE A NONSTICK GRIDDLE WITH A LINE IN THE MIDDLE AND JUST OVERALL LOOKING LIKE YOUR PUSSY STINK?? I WANNA PUNCH YOU IN YOUR TITTIE THEN PUSH YOUR MOMS DOWN THE ESCALATOR AT MANHATTAN MALL. I JUST REALIZED THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS "SON PLEASE STOP THIS SHIT" STOP WHAT THOUGH? STOP LIVING B. IF IT WAS JUST ME AND MY NIGGAS AND BITCHES ROCKING, THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE. YOU MAD? WATCH A FUNNY SHOW.
    5 points
  2. THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF SHIT I WILL SHOOT. MCDONALDS FOR PUTTING SOME CHEMICAL IN ALL THEY FOOD THAT MAKES ME FEEL THAT NASTY FULL FEELING. MANHATTAN FOR ADDING 5 DOLLARS ONTO EVERYTHING BLOOMBERG OR SPITZER, WHOEVER MADE NEWPORT PRICES GO FROM 5 DOLLARS TO A SITUATION WHERE I HAVE TO SIT DOWN WITH MY FINANCIAL ADVISOR TO SEE IF ITS IN MY BEST INTEREST TO INVEST IN BOGIES (THEY STILL 5 ON THE BLOCK! BITCH!) NIGHTCLUBS FOR TRYING TO CHARGE A NIGGA 40 DOLLARS AT THE DOOR CUZ IM ONLY WITH 3 BITCHES AND I GOT THERE AT 3AM. PIZZA HUT FOR HAVING COMMERCIALS THAT MAKE ME WANT A STUFFED CRUST PIZZA MORE THAN A BLOWJOB FROM HALLE BERRY, THEN NOT PUTTING ANY IN THE BRONX EXCEPT THAT MAD BOOTLEG JOINT ON FORDHAM IN THAT FUCKIN WACK ARCADE. THIS FUCKIN BITCH FOR NOT FUCKIN WITH ME, I UNDERSTAND THAT I SLAYED YOU, AND I UNDERSTAND YOU GOT A MAN. BUT YO, FUCK YOU MA. FOR REAL. THE "RAD GIRLS" JOE BUDDEN FOR TAKING HIMSELF SERIOUSLY. REALITY TV. SHIT IS GETTING REAL WACK, "HOW TO LOOK GOOD NAKED" ??? ARE YOU SERIOUS, HERE'S HOW TO LOOK GOOD NAKED BOO, REAL EASY...DONT BE FAT YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU REALLY NEED THAT FAKE GAY NIGGA FROM QUEER EYE TO TELL YOU THAT? MIKE JONES! FUCK YOU SON! YOU TRYING TO PUT ON "BRITE MIKE" AND "BLACK MIKE" ?!?!? T.FLOWERS?!?! AND I CANT EVEN SPEAK TO A FUCKING A&R AND PUT MY NIGGAS ON?!?! WHO ACTUALLY HAVE TALENT AND NAMES THAT AREN'T LAUGHABLY STUPID?!?! WHAT IS THE FUCKIN WORLD COMING TO B? I SWEAR ONE OF THESE DAYS YALL NIGGAS AINT NEVER GONNA SEE ME ONLINE EVER AGAIN CUZ IMA GO CRAZY AND SMASH MY COMPUTER JUST CUZ. FAT JOE, I LOVE YOU MY NIGGA AND I KNOW YOU TRYNA EAT BUT PLEASE STOP FUCKING WITH THESE FLORIDA NIGGAS. PLEASE. PUT ON MY K.A.R NIGGAS AND LETS BRING IT BACK TO THE ESSENCE. ROCK MUSIC. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED SHIT HAS BEEN PURE GARBAGE SINCE JIMI DIED. YOU MAD? OLD WHITE GUYS...SON...STOP TALKING TO ME, JUST CUZ WE WAITING FOR THE SAME TRAIN DOESN'T MEAN I WANNA TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR BACK SURGERY IN 1963. I WANNA LISTEN TO JADA ON MY SISTER IPOD THAT I TOOK THAT SHE DONT KNOW I TOOK AND SHE BE ASKIN ME ABOUT AND IM LIKE "NAH I DONT EVEN KNOW, YOU CANT FIND IT?" KIDS OLDER THAN 9 THAT AINT GANGBANGING AND SELLING DRUGS...FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE FAGGOT NIGGA? GOING TO SCHOOL? PLAYING PLAYSTATION? PSH...FUCKIN PUSSY. HERE, HIT THIS BLUNT. YO I JUST REALIZED THERES PROBABLY, NAH, THERES DEFINETLY UDD THREADS LIKE THIS. BUT FUCK IT B IM BULLETPROOF.
    4 points
  3. what is the a round table prop off? 70 pages and i this is my first visit... obviously im in ch0 a shit-Ton
    4 points
  4. Ha! i propped till i was out get at me ridiculousthongoner!!!!!!!!!!
    3 points
  5. I propped Hev aswell.Your on your way dude! ha
    2 points
  6. Don't listen to him, it's not about the quality, it's quantity. Just buy as many amps as you could possibly fit in your car. Trust me.
    2 points
  7. WHY WONT THIS FUCKIN MUSLIM NIGGA SELL ME A LOOSIE? SON I JUST SEEEEEEN YOU SELL HOMIE A LOOSIE!! FUCK I LOOK LIKE?! IM GONNA STAND HERE AND I WISH YOU WOULD SELL SOMEBODY ELSE A LOOSIE IM GONNA FUCK THEM UP, TAKE IT, THEN FUCK YOU UP AND THROW YOUR COFFEE IN YOUR GRILL...THEN IMA TOTALLY DISRESPECT YOUR SPOT AND TURN OFF THAT RELIGIOUS CHANTING JIBBAJABBA AND THROW ON SOME STYLES P. WHY IS EVERY SINGLE DUNKIN DONUTS/KFC/SUBWAY IN NEW YORK CITY RAN BY HABIBS? I DONT EVEN GET THAT AT ALL B, I UNDERSTAND THE CHINK FOOD SPOT BEING RUN BY CHINKS, BUT I AINT KNOW DONUTS WAS INDIAN FOOD. I DONT KNOW B. WHITE PEOPLE, I GUESS YALL ARE COOL...BUT YALL GOTTA STOP MOVING INTO THE GHETTO AND WALKING AROUND LIKE YOU AINT SHOOK. CUZ THEN ONE OF YOU GETS MERKED OUT FOR BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME THEN YOUR MOM IN IOWA STARTS A PETITION AND BEFORE I KNOW IT THERES FOOT PATROL COPS ON THE BLOCK AND THEY COME THROUGH AND CUFF A NIGGA AND HIT ME WITH MULTIPLE "THIS NIGGA WAS JUST CHILLING MINDIN HIS BUSINESS" CHARGES. I LOVE ASIAN BITCHES, BUT MA, I PROMISE YOU YOU AINT BLACK. IM TALKIN TO THIS BITCH ON SPEAKER PHONE AND MY HOMEBOY IS LIKE "OH YOU TALKIN TO SHANASIA AGAIN?" IM LIKE, "NAH THIS BITCH IS KOREAN" THEN HE HITS ME WITH THE :confused: FACE. DONT GET ME WRONG IMA STILL BEAT BUT PLEASE DONT TALK, AND IF YOU DO JUST SAY "ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME" OR WHATEVER B. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT AN ASIAN BITCH IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE CUZ THEY EITHER ACT LIKE BLACK BITCHES OR WHITE BITCHES. FIND AN IDENTITY BITCH! UNTIL THEN JUST KEEP MY JOINT IN YOUR BOCA. YO YOU AFRICAN NIGGAS STINK LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA, IM SORRY YO ITS JUST REAL. HOW DARE YOU STAND NEXT TO ME ON A PACKED TRAIN WHEN YOUR ARMPIT IS RIGHT EYE LEVEL AND THEN PUT YOUR ARM UP LIKE IM NOT FINNA SMELL THE SERENGETI DOOKIE MUSK COMIN OUT THEM SHITS. FUCK DO YOU BATHE WITH SON? WILDEBEEST SHIT? CAN YOU MEXICAN NIGGAS PLEASE STOP GETTING ON THE BUS MAD ROWDY AT 6AM WHEN IM ON MY WAY TO COURT? I UNDERSTAND YOU WERE DRINKING CORONAS AND CUERVO ALL NIGHT AND YOUR ABOUT TO GO SIT AT ELJAM AND JUST WAIT FOR SOME NIGGA TO PICK YOU UP AND PAY YOU 40 DOLLARS TO DO 8000 DOLLARS WORTH OF WORK, BUT DO I GOTTA SEE/HEAR YOUR JNCO JEANS ASS LAUGHING AND YAPPIN IT UP WITH YOUR HOMEBOYS WHEN ALL I WANNA DO IS TURN RIGHT THE FUCK AROUND AND GO BACK TO SLEEP? NO. FUCK YALL NIGGAS.
    1 point
  8. yeah i'm included. they came last week and had a survey/census type thing. heres a little sample of how it went. survey guy: what nationality are you? rushawn: messican survey guy: currently employed? rushwan: no i don have a yob right now. survey guy: how do you survive?: rushawn: on the weekdays i hang around home depot waiting for some gringo to pick me up for some cheap labor and on the weekends i fight my roosters in random back yards. survey guy: how tall are you? rushawn: 5 sumthin i dunno. well you get the picture. haha
    1 point
  9. they should be called "Oakley Gay"
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. These kids and their crazy fashions, huh? You're getting old.
    1 point
  12. i was searching for something else in google, with safe search off and that came up. it reminded me of this thread :huh: :eek: :confused:
    1 point
  13. Re: 12oz Is Fucking Gay Im Out Of Here and send me some props before you go.:)
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Re: 12oz Is Fucking Gay Im Out Of Here have fun on yo roadtrip
    1 point
  16. this 24 hour prop thing is hectic
    1 point
  17. yes, i know...you're welcome.
    1 point
  18. thats sweet. thanks.
    1 point
  19. my props have been strong lately. i think.
    1 point
  20. I dont know about the ones yall had, but mine had the best. Better than home made. I'd rather go to Philly though
    1 point
  21. RON PAUL SAYS "FUCK THAT SHIT."
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. i was at a party once and was using the same toilet as this girl. we were both retarded drunk, she sat on the toilet and spread her legs and i aimed inbetween her legs. i didnt actually hit her with the stream but the piss water was splashing up on her ass and thighs. i didnt know this girl at all and i doubt she tells anyone about this event. you know, just thought i'd put that out there.
    1 point
  24. hahaha pretty highly doubtful, its channel 0 brah
    1 point
  25. Re: Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread You're one to talk. I bet Gliks has more pics of himself in here than I do...
    1 point
  26. Re: Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread So let me get this straight...The I'm starving for attention thread is the old E-cred thread and even though the name has changed, its going to continue to be the E-cred thread AND the thread titled E-cred is also the E-cred thread? This is lame as hell.
    1 point
  27. last night one of my superiors tried to do me a favor by throwing some ass my way. he told me broad was 110 pounds. she wasn't. i've never been with a girl over 140. its not that i'm only into thin chics, its that i like fit girls. she wasn't that. at all. but i rolled with it. or tried. it was gross. whilst she blew me i reached slightly over half mast. she stopped for a minute and half mast went away. she wanted to fuck. and i told her it wasn't coming back by itself at this point her clothes are off and i'm far, far from aroused. so she blows me to about 1/3 mast (estimation) and she says "well thats hard enough to get it in" so she hops on (back seats of 4 door truck) and lobs herself around on my dwindling dick for a couple minutes. i'm laughing the whole time (sober as a bird). so she slapped me. i told her to put her clothes back on because this wasn't happening. she said i was small--i clarified that she failed to give me a full erection, and that yeah, i am but that she was fat and her "tummy" stuck out as far as her misshapen tits. i got slapped again. thats my fat girl story. don't take favors was the lesson.
    1 point
  28. dripping wax on you with her jesus candles
    1 point
  29. wow I am not reading all that
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. ironic, dont you think? food spot wangs and cheese bread. it did look nice but i was hungry. and thats my last full day of freedom,................ at the zoo. ironic. if any of you cat want to write a nigga or vice vresa, get at me at, chris ware 141 w. elm wichita, kansas 67203 thanks 12 oz for making me laugh and look cool on my space............
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00