Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/09/2008 in all sections

1. Re: Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread just handed out the daily dose yeppppp
    3 points
  2. Re: Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread im eating pizza who wants props?
    2 points
  3. Re: E-CRED ROUND 2 thanks for the props from those who dropped them on me.
    2 points
  4. Re: E-CRED ROUND 2 yes it does matter i mean, i might have to make a "i'm leaving 12oz" thread someday.
    2 points
  5. Re: Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread hack the gibson props all day
    2 points
  6. Re: E-CRED ROUND 2 just noticed the title changes. ha. i should pay more attention, or not.
    2 points
  7. Re: Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread damn ICB wheres the love at? you get all e ballin and you forget the little peoples that made you who you are you too casek I remember when yall was just niggas on the block...
    2 points
  8. agreed. after i posted that, i thought "shit that might offend him." glad to see it didn't.
    2 points
  9. My first true love. Even though I have a scar on my thumb from them...
    2 points
  10. Now THAT deserves some props, son.
    2 points
  11. Jan. 6, 2008, 12:47PM New York police fear 'Ninja Bandit' struck again Associated Press NEW YORK — The costumed crook known as the "Ninja Bandit" may have struck again on Staten Island, New York City police said. A home burglary last week seems to fit the pattern of 18 previous heists attributed to the black-clad, masked thief since May, police said. The latest happened between Wednesday and Friday at a home in the Castleton Corners area. According to news reports, the thief entered the home through a sliding door and left with thousands of dollars worth of jewelry. The "Ninja Bandit" was so named after the intruder wielded a set of nunchucks when he scuffled with a homeowner in his kitchen in September. Other residents have said they, too, have encountered the burglar but the suspect has managed to escape each time. dude has nunchucks instead of a glock. keepin it real to his ninja roots
    1 point
  12. http://www.kitv.com/news/14988225/detail.html Man Arrested For Spray Painting Officer Police: Man Subdued By Pepper Spray POSTED: 5:07 am HST January 6, 2008 UPDATED: 5:11 am HST January 6, 2008 HONOLULU -- A 51-year-old man was in police custody after allegedly spray-painting a police officer who tried to arrest him for spray-painting a roadway. Police said the Ewa Beach man was spotted late Thursday night spray painting the road fronting Ala Moana Shopping Center. He refused to stop as ordered by a female officer. He then allegedly sprayed the officer with gold paint while she tried to arrest him. Police said the man grabbed the officer's leg, giving her several bruises. He was eventually subdued with pepper spray. The man was being held Friday night on charges of first-degree assault against a police officer and criminal property damage in the third and fourth degrees.
    1 point
  13. Dear Fellow citizen consumers Okay, so let it be first said, hev enjoys devices (||, keep it above the waste now fool) much like the next man. Hev sees how they have augmented the world we live in and can make huge strides making more efficient our daily operations (gangStarr hold your head). That being said you fuckos are in my fucking way all day with your world sized focus just large enough to fit only you and the device you have at the time. I am a peaceful dude, ras keep it kool, but you all are seriously getting the lion Vex. Suitcases with wheels were bad enough, scuff my shoe, you will lose! FUCK YOU TRIP, most of yall are going to work or school, seriously do you need to transport that much shit everyday? that you need it to be on wheels? humans evolved to the point we could carry shit, now we back to draggin it? FUCK out of here; but i digress. Now hev know, some of these devices cost loot, not all of you are in the game and getting shit on the hustle, Hev, hisself has been know to drop real money on shit at the store. SO after spending this money to upgrade your image in most cases and real lives in a few, do you not think maybe stepping to the side of the platform, the edge of the sidewalk, the wall of the hallway, aside or ahead in line to get served at your favorite dub spot, might be, not only considerate but maybe a lil respectful and mindful of your money costing device? Never minding the fact that i got shit to do places to be, excuses to make for not having work done that dont involve the truth about your ignant ass getting vicked over some dumb shit. Please, can you just Luda for me already and MOVE? Soon i will start five finger denying your shit like im MJ stealing points from you noob rookies fresh from college ball who don't know shit about the game. You will find your 800$ one piece reversed, 800 pieces worth one dollar. PLEASE::: before Hev has to change his name to Felony Phill, wake the fuck up and pay attention Dumbies. If your walking down the street texting and i face mush you to the ground dont look at me like i didnt warn you, "awe Heavy i dint know the rule was in effect now! you aint have to do all that!" For you bitches i am sending this out as a text msg to, i know yall fruity asses will read it then. fuck. recap: if you own a device that allows you to loose focus as you move through public be prepared, if your not mindful and considerate, to be awoken and put back to sleep in one foul earth shattering move, brought to you by all the love Hev has. I love you nigga, now, get up and walk away. Love always Hev XOXOXOX||
    1 point
  14. deadpool was way cooler
    1 point
  15. Re: Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread i got a couple props left today. i you hit me with props, i will get you back with props!
    1 point
  16. Re: PODRIDO EATS PEOPLE!!!! IS THERE NO STOP TO HIS MADDNESS!!!!1 this couch ninja is a light weight
    1 point
  17. I lick asshole, so I'm not really sure how this is supposed to affect me
    1 point
  18. I can't believe I read this whole thing.
    1 point
  19. Re: E-CRED ROUND 2 I'm on and need props not really just came to say that one of my shoe head friend sold all of his nikes he had some rare and expensive nikes probably made a couple of g's off of it
    1 point
  20. Pfff, quit fronting like 85% of you wouldn't accept a kiss on the mouth from Seen.
    1 point
  21. Love black licorice. Haribo makes all kinds of bad ass candy. I esp. like the soccer balls. Nohomo.
    1 point
  22. so does amongst know your dating his ex girl?
    1 point
  23. Re: Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ATTENTION WHORE THREAD?
    1 point
  24. yesterday: got this to make teh oo0ntz then went to a see some crappy band then to the bar
    1 point
  25. Re: Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread propped who i could.
    1 point
  26. Re: Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread hahaha.... i get what just happened....mods tryin to confuse a nigga.
    1 point
  27. Harvy, theres ways to post pics from flicker with Firefox..Not bein an ass..just sayin..
    1 point
  28. apparently nate owns this pussy hahahaha old flicks but better than nothing
    1 point
  29. get em while theyre hot
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. i was trying to prop you for flicks of that nekkid chick but i have to spread it around first.
    1 point
  32. Re: US recession is already here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=freedom+to+fascism&total=1121&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
    1 point
  33. ...are reefers hip hop yo?...bump that prism!
    1 point
  34. unfortunately there is an entire industry set up around reinforcing these idea as cool acceptable and unavoidable. The same can be said for the millions of female teens running around dressing and acting like whores cause the life style is being reinforced, they could NOT dress that way, but the deck is stacked so that the (immediate, which is what most lower class folks have the time to focus on) reward favors the idiocy. We all suffer from the distraction that is the side rings of the circus to the point that the center ring is never examined, in another way then it being sloganized in the shows happening round the main stage. hev/alone in the dark clutching my four-fi'th, ready to set on you bitches. but clearly they left out the word 'million' in the phrase One Love.
    1 point
  35. sweet brOe, throw sum diLLz at her
    1 point
  36. so many props to little time.
    1 point
  37. woo. someone hook me up.. almost to a new block..
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00