Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Your Childhood Traumas Revealed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

We all had those fucked up moments growing up in grade school and middle school that clearly made a case for physicists to get off their asses and invent the portable hole.

For me....

- 6th grade....moms came to the door of my class to drop off some books and waved to me.

- 6th grade again....thanks to my eavesdropping sister, word gets out I want to "fuck Ania in the shower." which reaches the bitchy clique of popular girls who commenced to chant that fact from the bleachers as i ran around the track with the rest of my class during P.E.

- 12th grade...Mrs Hornbe...the hottest young history teacher around and when i went to turn in my assignment one day, I thought out loud "goddamn you're hot." in front of her and she had the most shocked look. It was very awkward for weeks afterward.

2. ElleGenie

ElleGenie Member

Third grade- Almost got kidnapped and my stepdad was such a piece of shit he blamed it on me..

6th and 7th grade - Went to the one middle school with more gangs than any other school in the city and got punked by the black girls everyday (cause I was one of the few white people)

other than that I never suffered anything that traumatic...

3. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

nothing id call traumatic. grew up in projects so shit that most think be traumatic , was just regular shit to me. murders gangs dead bodies drugs hoes all that was average. i was in GCD (gangsta crip disciples) at 11. school was off the chain man, i loved that shit till i hit 9th and dropped right the fuck out (like a dummy). what was traumatic was when i was forcefully moved out of the projects by the po-po and lived wit my grandma in a safer area at age 13. think bout that tho, all i knew was the hood all my friends was from there, then they like hey you dont got no say in the matter, you got to go. maaaan fuck that i ran away like 30 times and went right back to the projects. and guess what. im white.

4. NikolaTesla/paperclips

NikolaTesla/paperclips New Jack

hahahahahah

nothing really traumatic, i guess.... my parents got divorced when i was about 7, and they were constantly fighting. i guess that could be fairly traumatic as far as a good example of how to have relationships with people...

5. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

7TH GRADE: THREW A BOOK AT A TEACHER KNOCKING HER OUT COLD AND GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL AND LEFT BACK..GET SENT TO ONE OF THE WROST JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS IN BROOKLYN AND PUT IN A SPECIAL ED CLASS AT THAT...GOT INTO A FIGHT AND BEAT UP A KID WHO WAS THE HEAD OF SOME BULLSHIT GANG...ANYWAY THE SCHOOL SEEMED IT FIT FOR A SECURITY TRANSFER ( WICH I DIDNT CARE CUZ THAT SCHOOL WAS LIKE JAIL) AND GET SENT TO A SCHOOL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF BROOKLYN (WICH WAS A FUCKING ILL SCHOOL).....SO YEA 7TH GRADE WAS A LIL DRAMATIC FOR ME..

8TH GRADE : IN BRAND NEW SCHOOL NOW AND WERE COOL WITH EVERYONE AND I COME TO FIND OUT ONE OF THE HOTTEST GIRLS IN SCHOOL WAS FEELING ME..SO ONE DAY I GET THE NERVE TO GO SIT AT HER AND HER FRIENDS TABLE AND TALK TO HER..SO I GO OVER THERE AND I LEANED ON THE TABLE NEXT TO THEM AND STARTED TO TALK TO HER NEXT THING I NO THE TABLE FALLS OVER AND I GO CRASHING TO THE FLOOR AND SOME FOOD EVEN FELL ON ME...EVERYONE HAD JOKES FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR THE GIRLS WERE LAUGHING AND SHIT..IT WAS HORRIBLE...

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

When I was in 6th grade a girl thought I was cute and asked me out. I wasn't really interested so I said no, (i was more interested in playing tetherball and the like). Acouple days later a bunch of her friends came up to me and told me that she was my only chance at a girlfriend because everyone else thinks i'm ugly. I believed that I was terribly ugly from then till I was a soph. or jr. in high school.

Isn't too bad but it ruined my self image which held me back from asking girls out and things like that.

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

^^^

Yeah, in grade 8 EVERYONE knew i had a huge crush on this girl and that she would never in a million years go out with me. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. It became a running joke about how I was hanging on to such an impossibility. It was HILARIOUS....

8. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

I cant remember how young I was

This girl who lived down the street from me stole my bike. I chased her for hours on foot. She started riding back and forth up the road. I would jump in front of the bike, then jump back when she got too close. Once I jumped too late, and she ran over me. I got scraped up on the street pretty bad. I screamed and cryed. All the kids on the block must have been out side laughing at me. Or at least it seemed like it. Afterwards my mom made me make up with her. My mom was mad at ME for being stupid, and getting ran over.

9. cloner

cloner Senior Member

you are pretty ugly though

10. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

you are pretty ugly though
    [post=3660582]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

:cry2:

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

my mom is a schitzophrenic, since i was in the sixth grade she thought i was being molested during school, that sure made for some unpleasent times.

12. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

when i was riding on the back of a bike with my older neighbor. i wasnt wearing any shoes. my feet got caught in the spokes. my feet were skinless from the ankle down. either that or they were really bloody and i couldnt see the skin...i was four so its not so clear. what is clear is that my mom used iodine which was not very fun.

in the 7th and 8th grade, i had a crush on a semi popular boy that was down with the same sort of bad stuff i was. always scared to look at him or talk to him or anything. 8th grade, we have 4th period next door to each other so we see each other walking to class everyday. one day hes walking behind me and some guy disses me because i hit his friend jokingly in the arm. my hot boy stepped up and says"why are you calling my girl a bitch?" and i kept on walking to class cause i was so scared to look at him. i was very embarrassed that i kept on walking.

13. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

14. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

In 5th or 6th grade (Icant remember), My computer teacher caught me looking down her shirt. I didnt really taumatize me, but i guess it fits the thread.

15. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i got hit by a car once when i was young
    i sneezed and had snot all over me the first da of kindergarten, and i was late that day, a had my starter jacket torn to shreds when i left it outside one night, my friend was shot at when we went on this guys land, i think thats its