Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why did that come out of my mouth?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I was watching this family shovel snow at a chruch,my boy goes "who makes their kid get up at this hour to shovel snow?" out of my vile, retarded, shitty mouth pops "the same dad that forces himself into his sons mouth". We died laughing but what the fuck is wrong with me?

I say,think and do the worst shit.I'm a horrible person.

2. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

I was getting head once and the girl gagged and nearly puked and I said "that was a bit frothy".
    It was funny.

3. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

that first one really isn't that funny. I have to live with a bunch of girly little homos like that at the moment. Every two seconds they are like "hey you ... your really gay. Snicker snicker" and all these dudes will laugh at that shit and i'll be standing there looking at them like "what are you twelve bitch?"

That frothy call however is pretty funny.

4. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

ohh and I was going to say, regret of ones speech is always a sign of poor self esteem. When people tell you they are trying to stop swearing or saying ill shit. What they are really saying is "I'm not comfortable with who I am. Some how manipulate that weakness to your advantage".

5. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

^ that sounds like i'm calling you out or something. What I meant was, relax. Your either a chill guy who says retarded shit once in awhile (which means your still chill) or your a douche. If you were a douche you wouldnt care about what you were saying cos you'de be a douche.

6. MrJackDaniels

MrJackDaniels Member

my housemates are like this.
    they always come back with either "you are" or "your mum does" in a wierd accent anytime you may say anything.

drives me nuts.

7. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

hahaha i blurted out something i shouldnt have the other day
    basically it was in a group of some frnds while this girl i was kinda into was with us as well altho i didnt really talk to her

i told em how im doing a women studies course and they all said how its filled with man hating lesbos, and i was like nah, theres tons of babes in the class i bet. thats the only reason im taking it cuz of the babes. Then they chimed in with yeh well they prolly dont shave their legs. And i reply, fuck whatever id rather have a non shaven leg babe then no babe at all....

then the girl that im into got up and left.....
    good times

8. Frate_Raper

WOW I forgot about starting this,I worked all night.

Gay jokes are fucking weak but jokes about ruffies,religon and sand boxes tear shit apart.If that lowers my self esteme in any way then I need to go on Opraha and cry about my shitbag life up to this point.

Another sweet exsample of me being a fuck

One crew of guys roles up to my truck.I can't see one of the retards they have on their crew."Hey buddy wheres stupid Chris?" stupid Chris sits up in the back of the crew cab.

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i went to school with this kid that only had one arm. i remember the first day saw him in class i said, "damn, dudes only got one arm".

i have no idea why i said it out loud.

he heard me.

i apologized for being an idiot.

but i have no idea why i did that. i felt so fucking bad.

i get mad when people point out my tattoos all the time. how the fuck does dude feel having some asshole in his class point out the fact that he is missing an arm.

i never forgave myself for that one.

funny, how shit can pop into your head and come out with out you really meaning it.

10. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

damn dude,youve got tattoos, let me see them!

11. Gigantic Jug

Gigantic Jug Member

i have this black friend thats in all of my classes, and we joke around callin' eachother nigga.... I always say nigga at the wrong time though, its most likely when everyone gets quiet immediately and then i say it... i just have bad luck.

12. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

13. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

I WAS AT THIS SHOP THE OTHER DAY LIKE A BIG RETAIL MUSIC STORE AND THIS DUDE WALKS PAST WITH A PASTEL YELLOW T SHIRT WITH SOME ORANGE WRITING ON IT, AND HE WAS WEARING MATCHING ORANGE THONGS. HAD THE NICE BLEACHED HAIR AND WAS SUCKIN DOWN SOME YUPPIE JUICE - AKA REALLY EXPENSIVE JUICE FROM SOME TRENDY JUICE BAR
    I TURN TO MY FRIEND AND I GO - CHECK OUT THIS FAGGOT
    TURNED OUT I SAID IT TOO LOUD AND THE DUDE TURNED ROUND AND GREASED ME OFF.. I JUST LAUGHED BUT I STILL FELT KINDA BAD

WATEVER

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

15. Frate_Raper

I went out for a night on the town with an old friend and his new girlie. He was so pumped over this chick,and yes she was hot, so we hit two art openings and then a bar.It's like 3 am and his lady is fucking smashed.

Matty rolls to the can to and this chick and I are having a laugh about something when she screams in my face "yeah like me having no FUCKING HAND".....and she stuffs her nub in my face.

I didn't even notice until then she was missing her left hand, Matt said he was walking up to us as she said it.............I dropped my pint of oj and was in comlete shock.I didn't even laugh at her joke.I felt really bad.