Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what are you doing for new years???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Dec 24, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

yeah, its not even jesus' birthday yet but who cares.....hes boring, lets talk about new years plans.....
    myself, things are still unclear, i do know i will buy a good bottle of champange and a 1/5 of bicardi (because i happen to still be balling even after christmas shopping, thats a rarity), i will hang out with my friends and i should end up having a fairly fun new years.....as far as new years go anyway......
    doesnt it seem like new years has been kind of shitty as far a celebrating goes......its just not as fun anymore......

2. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

well im gettin drunk wit the ppl who mean the most to me, my momdukes, cuz, and close freinds.

3. cool ra-ul

cool ra-ul New Jack

new years= not fun. man go paint! round here nothing but drunk rail workers and hobos on new years u should come party like bums like us

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Geee...wouldn't it be fun to hang out with friends and reminisce about the year while knocking back a few...

Oh wait! I HAVE TO FUCKING WORK!

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Eat a grand selection of finger food and drink ginger beer

6. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

ITS MY B-DAY SO FUCK THE ISH OUTTA HER AND DRINK MY LIFE AWAY

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i got sold out. im doing nothing. anyone wanna hook up?

actually ill have a 12oz party, youre all invited if you come.

8. usedtolove

usedtolove New Jack

i plan on waking up with my dick in the sand:)

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahhah....were hitting the nice wine store as soon as i get back.....got to go scoop up that moet before the people that can actually afford it get there....2002 is going to be my year, i just know it

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

malt liqour madness!!! goin to our local club for a private blowout!

11. chizm

chizm Senior Member

gonna dress up real fancy like and go to a real swanky club where there'll be swingers and mushrooms. yeaaaahhhh

12. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

playing a show in the day time in the city...then a whole bunch of i don't knows...probeley just waundering around aimlessly like all the other drunken drones.yay.

13. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

just get intoxicated.....be with friends....and smash pots with wodden spoons....

...freinds

dont forget to bring a flicker taker device...post pics

murry x-mus

14. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

probably have a shitty time like last year...

maybe I will make a frinky sperm sandwich...

palm
    penis
    fingers

Beat, and serve wet

15. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I plan to get too drunk to know what new years is...beyond that I ave no clue.