1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

This house is haunted

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr.yuck, Mar 3, 2005.

1. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

This house is haunted

Discussion started by mr.yuck - Mar 3, 2005

This shit is creepy. I have been hearing some one walking around all day on the hardwood floors and as soon as i turn around to see whats up, it stops. Other people that live here have seen a little girl sitting on the edge of a bed and some one else has seen a shadowy character in all black. Everytime they have seen that character some one has died.

I need to get the hell outta here.

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Mar 3, 2005

The other day, I got so high that I thought I was driving around in some crazy underground Matrix tunnel. I was sure the human race was doomed.

Then, I went home and played Gran Turismo. I had to stop when I started seeing that bitch from The Grudge out the corner of my eye, sitting on the stairs.

Sleep deprivation is no joke. Have you slept recently?

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. Herbivore

Herbivore 12oz Senior Member

Herbivore - Replied Mar 3, 2005

sucks

Herbivore - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. El Producto

El Producto 12oz Senior Member

El Producto - Replied Mar 3, 2005

every time i roll over in my bed and face the wall i hear things moving, then i turn around and it stops.

i piss myself sometimes.

El Producto - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Mar 3, 2005

The paranormal scares the shit out of me.
    Ouija boards as well.
    Dont touch it... dont!

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Mar 3, 2005

No. I have been working off of about 2 hours of sleep a night for the past 3 or 4 days. I dont know how i am still alive. I havent seen anything yet, but the minute i do, im outta here. I originally just thought it was the kids walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but when id get up they would be sound asleep in their beds.

Maybe im suffering from dementia. Thats not good either.

Oh i hear people walking around when i sleep on the couch. When i sleep in the bed and am agains the wall I can hear a little girl crying. My girlfriend has heard it too. I dont like it.

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Mar 3, 2005

shoot.. thats nothing... i threw a house party and my house went into chaos,,, doors opening and shutting..stereo blasting and shutting off.. something banging on my door...
    invisble forces that you can see ... a girl getting raped by a ghost in my room and when i walk in its pulls itself off and over my head and into my clost..

once i was playing tug'o'war with something that was pulling my blanket into a dark hole in the bottom of my closet.. i've had cold cold wind blow out of my closet, seen a floating lady in my brothers room... a ghost trying to mimic me to my brother" a character that looked like me, sounded like me, but there was a scary shadow over its face. and when my brother tried to get closer, it went into my room and vanished.

shadow creatures in different nieghborhoods..yada yada yada.. hawaii is filled with spirits

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Mar 3, 2005

i can spend the whole day on this thread telling you stories that i've been apart of when it comes to spirits.

spirits that hug your back so that they can get into blessed homes. scary stuff

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Mar 3, 2005

When the remarkable turns bizarre, reason turns rancid.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. GEEB

GEEB 12oz Senior Member

GEEB - Replied Mar 3, 2005

Ive never seen ghost but my mom and aunt see them all the time,
    As girls growing up in Cambodia during the Khmer Rouge(research it on google.com) millions of people were being tortured and killed because they were educated, my mom and aunt have hundreds of stories about things theyve seen, some of it is the most Bizarre most disturbing shit Ive ever heard in my life. :shook:

Things like ghost dogs with Human faces... :shook:

GEEB - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe 12oz Veteran Member

mackfatsoe - Replied Mar 3, 2005

me and my sister used to think there was a ghost between the walls, but my dad went up into the attic crawlspace and found out it was just a family of huge fucking rats, chewing on shit and pooping at a furious rate.

mackfatsoe - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. bigmoondog

bigmoondog New Jack

bigmoondog - Replied Mar 3, 2005

shit, y'all muthafuckas is smokin some bang ass 'dro.... IM SAYIN !!

:huh2:

bigmoondog - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. onist

onist New Jack

onist - Replied Mar 3, 2005

When i was about 5-6 years old me my brother and my parents lived in a house. It was a brick house, very old. we had a number of scary shit happening.. (nothing like wonka's encounters but still pretty scary.) My brother got violently ill, we had a bad ant problem, our radio would trun on and off, my chairs would move like someone kicked them, and the most fucked up shit was at the top of the stairwell on the wall there was a bloodstain coming from the corner of the ceiling and wall that ran down the wall and my mom would washit off with bleach and shit and it would be gone then come back exactly as before.. and when we were moving out we had most all of our shit at the new house and we were just staying at the old house for one last night with just barely anything in the house, and my brother unplugged my mothers curling-iron fron the electrical socket and 3 drops of liquid, fuckin for real blood dripped out, every one watched it drip down the wall just like a drip when your painting.. fucked up all ghosts are and shit...

onist - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Mar 3, 2005

Do you ever stop to think about how ridiculous the things you write are? I mean, I don't have any reason to be down on you, so, but you just seem like you lie a lot on this board - you don't gotta lie to kick it...

15. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

rental - Replied Mar 4, 2005

mahahahahahaha!

...but for real, this ghost shit scares me. i shouldnt have come in this thread. i watched a story about a haunted house on the sci fi channel

rental - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: