Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sought after tattoos...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Jan 10, 2002.

1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

what's up with the next or first tatty folks? what are looking to get done by that fool that butters your bread style wise?

half sleeves are looking mighty tasty to a brother.

please ellaborate on a drunken monk...

2. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

wow you fucks must front like you've got lives...

fuckin sonsabitches...

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

phhht! lives... dude... 2 hour Family Guy 'event'

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on it, and im gonna get it on my butt.

5. HAHAHAHA, paranoid

Tatoos, i've been thinking about that for a long time, i decided to create a stupid dilema so i'd never had one.
    On one hand i want a design of my own (or that weird shit Frank Kozik has on his arms) but a design of my own would be something to look back with bitter as i'll be gettin better abd better:D
    On the other hand i dont want anyothers design on me so fuck them (unless some kozik weird shit)

...Preety enlightening huh?

6. donniefrisco

donniefrisco Member

yup...makes sense...i'm still working on my sleeve design, but like you, i'll probably never get it done...I think i already have enough as it is...

Grime over at Ed Hardy's in SF is the man...

7. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

8. RaiD

RaiD Guest

Angel on right shoulder devil on the left. whispering in each ear.

9. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

pardon the gay stigmatizm but you guys are fucking faggots...

10. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A11128/high/britat2.jpg'>

EMOOOOOOOO

but i really like it. hehe im on that site somewhere...see if you can spot me.

11. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

tazmanian devil on one arm, half completed tribal arm band on the other, then on the smalll of my back i have this dolphin jumping over a sun. except the sun isn't actually a sun, it's a yin yang with sun rays coming off of it.

psyche!

I'm getting a full egyptian sleeve on one arm, with cleo patra, cave writings, pyrmids, scarabs, gods and the whole nine yards... on the other one i'm getting a sleeve of tropical foilage with some ghekko's, tree frogs, and and bright colored snakes. my hometown hero brian brenner does some stylie ass color work, i'm going to have him do most of it but i'll probably end up traveling for the egyptian work.. the back piece is still unknown. maybe i'll just do a bunch of brandings and spinal implants. my family will disown me. it's gonna be sweet.

PruDE

12. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

man. tats are something serious. I think to start I would get my initials on my left pec in some tough old english letters.

13. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

So far I have flames on my right wrist (this was my first tattoo, when I was 16) and a blue & black nautical star on my right elbow and a red & black nautical star on my left elbow...

In the future I would like...
    a totem pole going up my spine,
    a sacred heart,
    a red swallow on my left shoulder/neck area,
    a blue swallow on my right shoulder/neck area,
    APPRECIATION in old english on my neck/collar line,
    a dagger through a rose on my inner arm from the wrist to the inner elbow - possibly with a banner reading "Still Holding On"
    and more that I am forgetting right now.....

14. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i'll be honest girl if you get a tat on the small of your back me and you are gonna have to throw down in the sack. meeting chicks with that tattoo is jsut a precursor to blarney mayhem which is the worst kind of mayhem. it involves volkswagens and leather. be prepared sister...

15. j3di

j3di Member

im getting into an apprenticship soon so if anyone wants free bad tattoos get at me...

as far as tattoos i already have...nautical star on the back of my head, abd "stay" "gold" on my wrists...ive drawn out my chest piece which is going to be a sacred heart with script running under it reading "one of none- love from two" i plan on getting a star wars themed leg half sleeve and a bunch of other shit im sure before im thirty and im sure ill regret it all.

jeeeeeeedi