sought after tattoos...

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHAHA, paranoid

Tatoos, i've been thinking about that for a long time, i decided to create a stupid dilema so i'd never had one.

On one hand i want a design of my own (or that weird shit Frank Kozik has on his arms) but a design of my own would be something to look back with bitter as i'll be gettin better abd better:D

On the other hand i dont want anyothers design on me so fuck them (unless some kozik weird shit)

...Preety enlightening huh?

Guest got tha feva

tazmanian devil on one arm, half completed tribal arm band on the other, then on the smalll of my back i have this dolphin jumping over a sun. except the sun isn't actually a sun, it's a yin yang with sun rays coming off of it.

psyche!

I'm getting a full egyptian sleeve on one arm, with cleo patra, cave writings, pyrmids, scarabs, gods and the whole nine yards... on the other one i'm getting a sleeve of tropical foilage with some ghekko's, tree frogs, and and bright colored snakes. my hometown hero brian brenner does some stylie ass color work, i'm going to have him do most of it but i'll probably end up traveling for the egyptian work.. the back piece is still unknown. maybe i'll just do a bunch of brandings and spinal implants. my family will disown me. it's gonna be sweet.

PruDE

So far I have flames on my right wrist (this was my first tattoo, when I was 16) and a blue & black nautical star on my right elbow and a red & black nautical star on my left elbow...

In the future I would like...

a totem pole going up my spine,

a sacred heart,

a red swallow on my left shoulder/neck area,

a blue swallow on my right shoulder/neck area,

APPRECIATION in old english on my neck/collar line,

a dagger through a rose on my inner arm from the wrist to the inner elbow - possibly with a banner reading "Still Holding On"

and more that I am forgetting right now.....

Originally posted by got tha feva

psyche!

I'm getting a full egyptian sleeve on one arm, with cleo patra, cave writings, pyrmids, scarabs, gods and the whole nine yards... on the other one i'm getting a sleeve of tropical foilage with some ghekko's, tree frogs, and and bright colored snakes. my hometown hero brian brenner does some stylie ass color work, i'm going to have him do most of it but i'll probably end up traveling for the egyptian work.. the back piece is still unknown. maybe i'll just do a bunch of brandings and spinal implants. my family will disown me. it's gonna be sweet.

PruDE

i'll be honest girl if you get a tat on the small of your back me and you are gonna have to throw down in the sack. meeting chicks with that tattoo is jsut a precursor to blarney mayhem which is the worst kind of mayhem. it involves volkswagens and leather. be prepared sister...

im getting into an apprenticship soon so if anyone wants free bad tattoos get at me...

as far as tattoos i already have...nautical star on the back of my head, abd "stay" "gold" on my wrists...ive drawn out my chest piece which is going to be a sacred heart with script running under it reading "one of none- love from two" i plan on getting a star wars themed leg half sleeve and a bunch of other shit im sure before im thirty and im sure ill regret it all.

jeeeeeeedi

Being a white collar man I can't get sleeves down to my wrists. So I am getting my legs done. Right calf is already done (Yeah getting half your leg done as a first tattoo is an adventure). Started on my left in November. Lots of healing skin right now. I look forward to getting back in the chair everytime. I have a few more planned so I can look forward to seeing my friends and getting tattooed by them for the next couple years.

Originally posted by got tha feva

tazmanian devil on one arm, half completed tribal arm band on the other, then on the smalll of my back i have this dolphin jumping over a sun. except the sun isn't actually a sun, it's a yin yang with sun rays coming off of it.

thats soooo crazy cuz thats what i have...:D

I want some sick ass wild style on the small of my back. I also want something at the base of my neck. A word of some kind but I don't know what yet. I was considering some little angel wings in between my shoulder blades cuz i have a mad angel fetish.

Oh also I was gonna get a ruler on the inside of my thigh that says:

Must be this long to ride this ride.

That would be funny shit. and also a little caution sign that says: Slippery when wet like right above the landing strip. HA!

i cant see myself getting a tattoo but if i did it would have to be a crazy looking cartoonish octopus thats head would be on my right shoulder and whos tentacles would sleeve my arm and underneath and behind the tentacles would be a mix of hollow and filled stars, but i think ill stick with piercings

i want my last name in old english across my shoulders, in big writing. sure its kinda generic, but i take pride in my family and our history in the militry, i was also thinking of getting an anchor on my forearm in memory of my grandfather who was in the navy. and/or a shamrock/maple leaf/and the german flag all mixed in together for the heritage. tattoos to me should be about yourself and your history and what makes you yourself.

i want a large tattoo of a koori man(native australian to those who don't know) with a spear on the side of my torso under my arm (going from just under my armpit to my hip) to represent my country of birth.

i also want a tattoo in gothic style writing of my wife's name going down the back of my right arm (from top to bottom).

as for any others i haven't decided yet. i haven't had them done as yet because they are pretty pricey ventures.

i'll never get one. but i have a little drawing of a paint roller on reserve if i ever get drunk enough. id most likely get it in the upper underarm area for easy concealing.

3 pigs(sailor jerry style)with green flames around my lower left arm::a bubbling liquor bottle on my left elbow:: the sailor jerry "aloha monkey" left arm:: and a BODE lizard in the pose of jesus on my inner right arm... and working on this skelaton clock looking thing on my right leg just got to get it colored in... other than that it is mostly crap from when i was young and dumb!!!!

im working on getting me some hot ass pin-up girls for my left arm. :D :D

Originally posted by beardo

i'll never get one. but i have a little drawing of a paint roller on reserve if i ever get drunk enough. id most likely get it in the upper underarm area for easy concealing.

that's a pretty dope spot for a tat regardless though. a friend of mine has a badass color tat of a fish in that spot and it looks ill. i prefer tats that are in 'different' spots than the norm (bicep, ancle etc)

Guest HESHIANDET

like you don't have the connections for a good tatty bommbalatty fr8o.

your coming w/ me in february to see the big G.......in case you didn't know.

Tattoo's are so gay

*Finish my half sleeve's on both arms,..then think of full sleeve ideas.

*get two decapitated/bats/blue-birds on my chest

*Incorperate some hot alien women around my RFTC tattoo

...oh wait. I don't have the money, or the hook-ups.

People who I want to tattoo me:

Brady Duncan...for traditionals

Derrick Snodgrass...for hometown flava

Matt Rinks...for something decapitated

Excel or Grime just to be a trendy fag, and becuase they are great tattoo artists

fr8o, you know im feeling you on the small of the back shit... i wont even front, gimme a girl with a traditional chinese black dragon that starts down there and curls up her back to her shoulders and she's getting a ring with diamonds in it.

if i would stop being fucking lazy and start drawing, id have my sleeves done by now. but since im being all concerned with not regretting it in 20 years, im making myself wait... blah...

Archived