Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shameful/awesome sex story souperthread.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DSD666, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Classified

Classified Elite Member

I hooked up with this chick a few months back......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJUaXw2u_I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBMYa3xmZYs

I was drunk as fuck walking across a bridge off to a 24 hour bar , friends were scattered.....at this point I was strutting on my ones. and clock this blonde thing marching towards me ....I said something.....oi , we just met!! ...next thing I know she's al keen to come to the bar (where she just came from)
    had a few drinks.....she got looks. she was a muscly girl....that could be mistaken for a man maybe?
    well.....I had to ask some girl mates of mine , what they thought, if it was a bloke or not.....anyways.....they thought it was a chick....however I was still sceptical., I asked her if she was born a man?! 3 times....she couldn't understand the question.......the third time she was like " fuck you , you think im a man?" I said nooooooooo and promptly reconfigured my question to a statement saying ....'' no , I said I was born a man!" .....anyways.....took a deep breathe of my cigarette and made out with her .........turns out she was am amiga....not an amigo.

she hammer threw my dick in darling harbour for a bit....if you don't know darling harbour......google it.

2. bed framed

bed framed Elite Member

Is that a shameful story or awesome?

3. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER 12oz Royalty

Immediately after seeing that video of her swinging that ball and chain thing, my first question before even reading what you typed was gonna be about her hand-job game. :lol:

4. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER 12oz Royalty

You sound like a champ.
    My wife bitches if my nails are too long.
    And here you are taking a pepper mace fingerbanging like it's nothing. :lol:

5. LUGR

LUGR Veteran Member

:spin2:

6. bobbie blowjob

bobbie blowjob Member

too bad she didnt has a dick, at least you would've got an handjob out from it
    tranny trouble on 12 oz

7. Classified

Classified Elite Member

a little from column a , a little from column b....

8. igetupinyourcityalot

igetupinyourcityalot Member

I got one

My girlfriend when I was 17 had really strict parents. Like they'd creep around corners and shit to listen in on conversation. Anyway, so one day we're upstairs and start hooking up and I think to myself "dude, there's no fucking way I'm getting my dick wet on a tuesday at 430 pm" So I suggest we go to starbucks just to get out of the house. I get this dank ass vanilla bean frappacino. I'm driving us back to her crib just slurping the fuck outta this frappe and she starts rubbing my thighs n shit. We pull over to this parking lot by some tennis courts ( she stays in a pretty well-off part of town) And i proceed to get the sloppiest, most satisfying head to this day. I tell her I'm about to jizz and she stops, tells me to finish myself, then leave the car to go take a piss. So i shamefully choke my monster into whats left of my now vanilla jizz frappacino. We pull back up to her crib and I'm walking to the front door when this ingorant bitch says she forgot her phone in my car. I give her my keys and go inside. So i'm sitting on the couch watching tv and this bitch comes inside with an empty cup. The cup that frappacino was in. I ask what she did with it. That bitch drank it. I never told her but holy shit I nearly bit a hole through my lip trying not to laugh

9. Steel Schnauzer

Steel Schnauzer Dirty Dozen Crew

I once fucked this bitch on acid and it made me feel good and weird at same time I bent her over and started talking into her stretched slit I swore my voice was echoing in her vagina.