Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Not being able to 'finish the job' when you're having sex...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by avils, Apr 15, 2002.

1. avils

avils Senior Member

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

The first few times for me it was like "when was it gonna stop?" Recently it's like "when is it gonna start?"

3. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

u gotta be into it mentally!

4. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

Try picturing the girl as Phil Donahue ... works for me.

5. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

i dont know your situation..but maybe you just need a change, to much of anything, even sex. can get boring and lose your interest

6. Soul_On_Ice

Soul_On_Ice Guest

were you sober? If I'm drunk I go on forever if I'm sober I...well I can't remeber the last time I had sex sober but it was probably quick.

7. platapie

platapie Guest

dotn tell her you wanna stop. make her stop dude. kepp rocking out and then ask her everyonce in a awhile if she still wants to go to town or what. after a cople of tiems when they no its ok to say they wanna stop. then you can crash out.

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

it happens to the best of us. once or twice at least.
    at least youre not a 2 pump chump...girls hate that.

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

maybe youre a switch hitter , and you are batting zeros ...........?

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

yo...I have noticed that I have to really like a girl mentally and physically to finish up...or just put the imagination to work. Maybe your like me and your organs aren't down with fucking random people.

12. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

sometimes i see no end on the horizon...but usually that just means it'll take longer, or i have to be more vigorous or something. when i'm not having it, i really want it. when i am having it a lot...i tend to lose interest. color me perturbed.

13. avils

avils Senior Member

yeah.. that could be it. but like, i done blasted caps all over this chicks a$$ and back last time we hit it. i have been thinking about ditching this bird tho so maybe the whole mental thing is where it's at...

:confused:

14. avils

avils Senior Member

yeah man.. that's it hey. sometimes i'll be hittin it and realise that it aint going to end anytime soon and i start thinking bout what the bitch might be thinkin and that sometimes kills it.

good lookin out.

15. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

BEEN THERE
    I WAS FUKED UP ...SO I GUESS THATS THE MAIN REASON IT HAPPENDS MOST OF THE TIME...
    WHATS EVEN MORE FUCKED UP ..IS WHEN U CANT GET UR SHIT UP.....
    NOW THATS SOME FUCKED UP MESS......