Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by misteraven, Oct 8, 2004.

1. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

I've created this after seeing what big poppa k said in another thread. thought it might be a good idea to start a thread so as you guys discover new features, you can point them out and explain them here. I'd do it myself, but I'm too tired.

Anyhow, there's a ton of cool stuff, so the sooner you learn about them, the sooner you can have fun with them.

2. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

I'm clicking around right now trying to figure it all out. The Fast Reply feature is nice, I've noticed that when you are in a forum or post no title shows up at the top of my browser, meaning it just shows "http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58924" a link at the top, instead of THE WRITERS FORUM - CHANNEL ZERO or something.

3. The Pity Party

The Pity Party New Jack

Hey raven, when i use my old username it says i dont have permission to access any of the threads....my username is freightlover

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I dunno about the new colors though Raven.... everything else seems like a fresh breathe of air, as far as new functionality and look goes.

5. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

CONTROLS

VIEW NEW POSTS

ASSISTANT

0 NEW PM'S

*ALSO THE "WARN" BAR AND THE "ATTACHMENTS"

6. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

try it now.

7. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

yeea i like the few new features i discovered so far,it'll just take some time getting use to the new forum though,the colors r crazy

8. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I'm trying to figure out the Linear+ layout. Looks fun.

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I bet the search feature works really well now.... that's just a guess... but I would assume that this is true.

Is there an option to use different colored "skins"?

10. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

yeah, im to lazy to look for all the new stuff to do, but ill keep an eye on this thread, let you guys figure it out for me.

whoa, when'd key become a mod? he hasnt always been one has he? maybe i just havent noticed.

11. j

j Guest

this is going to take some getting used to.

12. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

it shows who's currently reading the thread you're reading
    thats pretty cool

13. porque

porque Senior Member

...so...who are all the current mods?...just curious...

14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

poopman, mamerro, gliko, key is who i see so far.

15. JohnnyLode

JohnnyLode Member

I noticed under Controls/Notepad it says this:
    Is it supposed to be like that or am I just reading it wrong?