Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

My Mom loves Graffiti

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Despite there being a number of parents out there that hate graffiti, my mom absolutely loves it. Being a highly successful artist herself, she is open and appreciative of non-conventional artforms especially those perpetuated by young up and comers.

A while back i showed her my extensive photo collection of pieces, throws and tags and she was blown away. She thinks graffiti is the most powerful medium of art she has seen in years.

"I thought it was all about vandalism and gangs but what you have shown me is something that pushes past the boundaries of anything being done by people your age these days honey"

---- Lens' mommy

In any event, my mom now assists me with my photographical endeavors and keeps me updated on new throws, pieces and tags en route to her studio in (blank).

It's hella funny when she comes up to me and says "oooo, that guy you like, Zore, has a new piece on (blank). Go get a photo and give me a copy!"

It's awesome having a parent that likes graffiti so much. She's totally into it.

2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

3. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

i love this fucking shit.

4. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

5. Evoke_Me

Evoke_Me Junior Member

wish my mom was like that

6. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

the majority of my art (all above 50) love graffiti. one went as far as viewing style wars in class. the vast majority of "conventional" artist respect graffiti not only for its beauty but for the complications that arise in producing illegal art.

7. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Your mom loves graffiti, I love graffiti, I love your mom, Your mom loves me. Wink at her for me.

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

my dad never realy liked graff...he thought of it as ruining peoples property for a immature reason....but as i got older and he respected me as a adult...i brought him to a legal jam.....after a few hours of paintin...and talkin to alot of diff writers and hearing alot of dffrent views on graff...he finally realized that it was more then paint on a wall...and ever since then he always ask when the next legal jam is...

9. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

fucking groupie milfs...

:lol: ;)

jk lens, you know youre my bestus e-buddyola.

10. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

http://www.hiptop.com/hiplog/images/tmail.com/a4/f8/bdigital/2003/07/31/095052/1_im_that_nigga.jpg'>

"LENS, yo momma one cool-ass shawty. Because if she wasn't I'd suggest you beat dat bitches ass, LENS!"

11. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

"lens's mom has got it goin on, shes all i want and have waited so long""

12. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

your mom is awesome lens.

my dad always told me that im too talented an artist to go wasting my talent on stupid shit. Fuck that. Obviously being an "artist" hasnt gotten me anywhere in life, or made me any money.

edited-because i cant spell or form sentences late at night

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

probably because you suck

14. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

My mom said she wants to come paint a legal with me at some point.

15. iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

iSLEEPwithMIDGETS Senior Member

my mom just pretends like i dont write anymore