Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

maybe its my "little dick syndrome"...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GREENOJOS, Mar 30, 2005.

1. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

...the gay people in charge of designing men's bathrooms. has anyone else noticed this lately? the bathroom at my job, the bathroom at wendy's and other restraunts, bathrooms everywhere you go are getting "gay-er" by the day.

this shit seriously pisses me off. i mean, maybe if i had a 10 inch cock i wouldn't mind having no kind of "view blocker" by the urinal or i wouldn't mind having 3 inch gaps in the cracks of the bathroom stall doors when i was taking a shit so other grown ass men could peep in on me. what the fuck is up with this shit?

that shit drives me crazy. i hate when there is like a urinal or whatever, with no blocker, and you can see my dick as soon as you walk in the door, or in the mirror when youre washing your hands.

i mean if they're going to be that gay about it, why don't they put a guy in there by the urinal to shake your cock for you while they're at it?

who the fuck is designing bathrooms these days?

2. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

The other day a guy started talking to me at a urinal.

Basically you just need to stop worrying about it. You can't change shit like this.

3. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

im a urinal talker... mostly jokes... and im ussually drunk, but yeah.

get a penis pump ojos.. you can impress the ladies w/ you much longer and less dense manmeat

4. cloner

cloner Senior Member

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

bah... quit being fags.. it's not like cats are like "pretty nice penis there tiger"

6. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

Ha, i sucked at the game, maybe cause i'm a girl, see we don't have these issuses, i never knew men sweated over shit like this. i learn something new everyday on 12oz

7. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

gay. rock out with your cock out. who cares.

8. hungoverseas

hungoverseas Member

just pee in the corner of the bathroom, who cares if theres a toilet?

9. Samsung

Samsung New Jack

The bathroom designers are being cheap with materials.
    Plus we are all men in the bathroom. I got a penis you have a penis, your not suppose to look down anyway.

10. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

im kidding about the size issue (blatant lie about my insecurity) but seriously, it's like when youre having sex, you deserve a certain amount of respect and privacy i think. and if someone's just there watching its like fuck, if youre going to watch, you might as well video tape the shit, stick a finger somewhere, lick my ass, do something!

11. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

you guys are crazy.

i LOVE when guys peek at my shit in the bathroom.

especially in hong kong.

i'm like, "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT BITCH I'M PACKIN A COBRA YOU PETITE CHINESE MOTHERFUCKER!"

12. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

13. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

[​IMG]
    We hab so smaaaaaaaaaaaaw penis, amewican have laaaaawg penis.

14. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

you just back alley it you pussy.

15. OMG Im Naked

OMG Im Naked Junior Member

No joke one time i was in a stall and the guy in the stall next to me was looking at me with a mirror.

By the time i realised what was going on he had gone....