living/dating/loving a depressed person

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

People who are extremely depressed aren't ready to be in relationships, no matter how sure they act/consciously think they are.. subconsciously, they sure as hell aren't.

If youre not secure with yourself your not secure enough to add another person in your life.

/gat's wisdom for the day.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by gatita@Oct 24 2004, 08:42 PM

People who are extremely depressed aren't ready to be in relationships, no matter how sure they act/consciously think they are.. subconsciously, they sure as hell aren't.

If youre not secure with yourself your not secure enough to add another person in your life.

/gat's wisdom for the day.

i fucking agree. add a drinking and drug problem to the mix as well.

Guest fr8lover

I'm actually fighting right now with my girlfriend who falls under the depressed category. It sucks, man. I feel like it's hard to really get through to her sometimes. It's also hard to change the negative things in her life and our relationship because it's hard for people who are depressed to get out of that rut (I know from experience).

When you really love someone, though, it's impossible to simply throw everything down and give up. I know I won't, but shit gets real taxing.

DAMN HESH,

this is one of the few threads i can relate to..

i am dealing with this issue now...

my bitch is the most beautiful chic i maybe have ever seen...but on the inside she is sad, evil, depressed and rotten...almost everyday now we are see sawing on being together or not...

she is depressed

shit sucks

word, i can def relate, she needs to go see a counselor homes.. for real no one was more unstable/depressed than my girl, plus she has some physical dissabilties as well (severe foot problems,tumors, r.s.d.) and it has been trying at times to say the least... but if you are serious about her (as i am with my girl weve been together for 6 years and she has over come SSOOO much..) then youll be legit about that shit, you have to be open man, discuss it with her if she cant see it make her see it, and if she dont want to force her too, i bet she probably got some backgrounfd issues growin up too ??? am i right?? i mean it aint my buisiness but ive been there so im just relating what ive experienced, but getting her to a therapist/counselor will help.. but you have to be supportive too, she probably has to overcome her shit alone, but she cant do it ALONE, does that make any sense to you?? i dont know thats just how i feel man..but regardless i feel you bro stay up..... peace..........

Archived