Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jealousy?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PoutyDuck, Aug 8, 2004.

1. PoutyDuck

PoutyDuck Member

How the fuck do you guys get over being jealous? I'm drunk, but I was at the bars tonight, and my exgirlfriend was there. We dated for four years- I was the first guy she ever kissed. Since we broke up she's been going through that awful 'attention whore' stage where she does what the fuck ever with whoever because she's 'figuring out' who she is or some fucking bullshit. Anyways, she met this guy tonight, and they walk up and start making out in front of me. So they finish and I start talking shit to her, feeding off her low self esteem and what not. And dude walks off. So I decide I'm going to fucking hit him with all I've fucking got (he was bigger than me and probably would have dropped me) but he dissapears, and the last I see of them is them way off in the distance in a big group.

I know I'm petty, I know I'm drunk, but I know some of you must have dealt with this. How do you get over this bullshit? Is there anyway not to feel that fucking burning sensation inside? Someone out there knows how I feel.

2. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

you dont man, if you live in the states, you obviously own a gun, shoot the fuckers....
    but seriously get over it, move on she did

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

this says it all right here. she wanted to make you jealous. and since you now know this, you can choose not to be affected by it.

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I suggest going to bars that aren't in your general area for awhile. Meet a new girl just to hang out with.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

oh god, this thread is boring

6. Drunk Sober

Drunk Sober Member

if you want to get over it and get the best of her at the same time you have 3 options:
    1.fuck her best friend
    2.fuck her sister if she has one
    3.fuck her mom if you can handle it

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

8. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

problem starter..........

http://img1.imageshack.us/files1/dd1.jpg'>

problem solver....

[img]http://www.skyteklubb.no/vapen/13.arcus.9mm..jpg'>

9. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

10. Drunk Sober

Drunk Sober Member

damn you ride it too Mikro, get off his dick

11. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

shhhhhhhh.

you dont know me.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

13. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

find a new girl
    i'm not kidding. it will work

14. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

i would've hit her instead.

*disclaimer*
    I do not condone hitting women, but sometimes you just need to shake the shit out of a bitch.

15. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

ahh dude she definitely wanted to make you jealous. and it worked too. i had a girl for 4 and a half years and it wasnt a bad break up but whenever it did occur that we were in front of eachother with the new significant other, we always gave eacother the respect of not showing off and not hooking up. its a courtesy that should work both ways.
    the only thing that will heal your animosity is time, my friend. time is what heals. hooking up with new bitties will also help to rid teh ex off your mind.