I must be a superhuman

trackstand

Well, I have went three days with out sleeping, i woke up monday at 1:00 PM and since have not been asleep.

Since I woke up I had a bowl of cereal and half a pizza, other than that I have not eaten. I am trying to finish this pizza right now but my stomach isn't liking it too much.

I just got away from a pretty crazy chase that started because i got up on a newspaper box...

I must crash soon with out being able to stop it or something.... I think I have some sort of sickness besides insomnia

i dunno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by trackstand

Well, I have went three days with out sleeping, i woke up monday at 1:00 PM and since have not been asleep.

Since I woke up I had a bowl of cereal and half a pizza, other than that I have not eaten. I am trying to finish this pizza right now but my stomach isn't liking it too much.

I just got away from a pretty crazy chase that started because i got up on a newspaper box...

I must crash soon with out being able to stop it or something.... I think I have some sort of sickness besides insomnia

i dunno

i've been doing the same shit since saturday actually. sleeping about 2 hours a day and not eating. i've been all fucked up since my girl broke up with me. in the past 4 days i've eaten: one buttered roll, 2 hard boiled eggs, and two thirds of a 6 inch turkey sub. and some milk and water. i wake up with the shits and feel sick to my stomach...thus i can't eat. BLAH. put a bullet in my head. emo time *dance*

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut

yeah man, thanks. it's just so much easier said than done you know?

believe me i done it i did it stayed spank fitted..

each day it gets easier duke. take it one at time

word

;)

Archived