i admit this is a shitty thread, and no, i dont have the amps yet! (random threadola)

T=E=A=S=E

getting the new carola this weekendend. cant fucking wait. finally going to have music again while driving. but not only music, but bummmps. the kind you only get from amps.

anyways, making some new mix.cd's and need some hot steezola to throw on them, recommend some crap you're currently listening to.

at work, the mexicans have a unannounced "class ranking" , based on the amount of tools you have in your work belt. they are super serious about this shit. ive come to realise that fucking with another man's tools is like pissing on the bible or something, its just really fucked up. ha. [HomoBlock: On.]

one of my coworkers got jacked last night to, he left his drill box at the job site and it had his battery and charger in it (im guessing a $50-60 loss) so anyways, they jacked his ass. i was pretty surprised though actually, because the mexicans all seem to have some undying love towards one another, like a big family...

there's not enough money in the world to satisfy my spending habits. fucking christola on a stick. i need a new job to, but i dont really want to look for one. how the fuck do you fucks get these office jobs anyways? lucky fucks. id kill to goto work and surf 12oz, literally...

anyone else in a pussy depression or is it just me? :cry2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo i got to say 'ola'! orange county to angola

i go back to the beat, it never lets me down

turn in and let it rolla

(i dont remember if those are the exact words or not...maybe zoom in and let it rolla? i havent listened to that cd in a while.)

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

No, i don't think it will. Although this thread is quite good.

Hahaha. thats gangster. I think the last tease name i had on block was mr president or maybe the one before that. Time to make a new name fool i dont know how to unblock you.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hey maybe she's really really smart.

or she gives great brainsola!

:lol: :D :king:

• 2 years later...

Archived