Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i admit this is a shitty thread, and no, i dont have the amps yet! (random threadola)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T=E=A=S=E, Apr 22, 2004.

1. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

getting the new carola this weekendend. cant fucking wait. finally going to have music again while driving. but not only music, but bummmps. the kind you only get from amps.

anyways, making some new mix.cd's and need some hot steezola to throw on them, recommend some crap you're currently listening to.

at work, the mexicans have a unannounced "class ranking" , based on the amount of tools you have in your work belt. they are super serious about this shit. ive come to realise that fucking with another man's tools is like pissing on the bible or something, its just really fucked up. ha. [HomoBlock: On.]

one of my coworkers got jacked last night to, he left his drill box at the job site and it had his battery and charger in it (im guessing a $50-60 loss) so anyways, they jacked his ass. i was pretty surprised though actually, because the mexicans all seem to have some undying love towards one another, like a big family...

there's not enough money in the world to satisfy my spending habits. fucking christola on a stick. i need a new job to, but i dont really want to look for one. how the fuck do you fucks get these office jobs anyways? lucky fucks. id kill to goto work and surf 12oz, literally...

anyone else in a pussy depression or is it just me? :cry2:

2. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

if you havin girl problem i feel bad for you son i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one

3. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, i do though, damn it sucks

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i got 99 problems and theyre all becuase the lack of pussy, but a job aint one! :eek:

5. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

http://www.screensavershot.com/persons2/thora.jpg'>

[SIZE=2]OLA.[/SIZE]

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

This thread will be saved... give me time.

7. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

No, i don't think it will. Although this thread is quite good.

8. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

:lol: Everyone needs to check this out

9. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

^^^^Hahaha golden I've been procrastinating on that for a minute.

10. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

yo i got to say 'ola'! orange county to angola
    i go back to the beat, it never lets me down
    turn in and let it rolla

(i dont remember if those are the exact words or not...maybe zoom in and let it rolla? i havent listened to that cd in a while.)

11. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

sidenote...that threads okay, but i wasnt trippin before.

13. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And i fucking clicked it..

14. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

^^^
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

[edit: regarding Mamz's picture].

15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Hahaha. thats gangster. I think the last tease name i had on block was mr president or maybe the one before that. Time to make a new name fool i dont know how to unblock you.