Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HELP!!! I need to beat a drug test

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Zack Morris, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

ok...about a week ago I smoked some weed for the first tiem in years...within the next few weeks I plan to apply for a job where I will have to take a drug test and I NEED to beat this drug test. Any suggestions would be helpful....damn you mary jane.

2. Doctor Beans

Doctor Beans New Jack

drink about 8 classes of water a day

3. hipnos

hipnos Guest

a friend of mine was in the same situation.. drink a lot of cranberry juice, a lot of water, take a lot of vitamin c, don't let that be the first time you piss on the day of the test.. lots of water, cranberry juice, vitamin c... and take some aspirin a few hours before the test. another friend of mine worked in a lab and was telling me how you can just take creatine and you'll fool the testers...don't remember the details though..

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

just have Screech whiz in a cup for you...you know that guys as clean as a chrome whistle

5. drink gasoline, followed by an attempt at breathing fire, should do the trick
    STRAIGHT EDGE IN YOUR FACE
    xxx303

6. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

beating a drug test

heres the deal the stuff you need that only cleans weeed is total cleanse you get it at a vitimen store my parents use that so its 100 percent for sure you will need to ask casue its behind the counter not on the shelf
    good luck

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Thanks....you boner. Does anyone else have any real suggestions that haven't been posted? I'm in need of this information too.

8. Iris

Iris Banned

there are cleanser that will work for a while (around 3 hours) and are undectectable. the problem is finding one that works. drinking lots and lots of water and natural body cleanser like thistle (or milkthistle i can;'t remember which) tea will help. drink alot.

9. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Golden Seal. You can get it at health food stores.
    As someone else said before MAKE SURE IT IS NOT THE 1ST PISS OF THE DAY. If you can afford the 25-30 bucks for the seal. A gallon or so of water a day will clean your system in a week or so. Those worked for me when I was 12-15. They should still hold true.
    Oh and Drinking Gasoline works everytime.

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

From what I've heard(not from High Times) but I would still be weary since it probably came from some stoner. For a couple of days before the test just drink mass amounts of water, some say cranberry juice because it will help naturally clean out your system of toxins. But the whole idea of drinking fluids is not that it will clean you out, but it will make your piss so watered down that there will be little to no trace amounts of illegal drugs in your system. The trick is to just keep your pee clear like a motha. Although it's much easier to give this type of advice than take it and be all chill about it. So you have been warned, don't blame me if shit happens. Good luck.
    By the way I see you changed your signature Zack.:dazed:

11. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

the only way to beat a drug test, is to not partake in drug use, but its a bit late for that now, so the only advise i have to offer you, is your screwed

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I'm so straight edge I shit X's.

listen kid I was sxe for 5 years and I out grew it and I learned alot about myself and about straight edge in that time frame. I also learned that straight edge kids like you will be the first to fall. You kinda remind me of a friend I used to have. Everything he owned had x's on it and everything had to be related to the hardcore scene in some way. He now has a straight edge tattoo that he fucking hates and drinks like a fish. Keep your edge to yourself and you will look less of a jackass.

pistol, my old signature was actually a poke at straight edge. Just a friendly little joke about "selling out". i.e. until I change my ming..STRAIGHT EDGE....I changed my mind, simple as that.

everyone else thanks for your help, I already drink massive amunts of water on a regular basis so hopefully I will be ok and get the job. god knows I need it.

13. Are2

Are2 Guest

..good luck man
    i recently lost a job to a drug test..the good news is, i ended up getting a much better job instead..(which doesn't require a test)

i did the water and cranberry juice thing like a nutcase..it didn't work..i do, however, smoke a ridiculous amount..
    my only advice would be to spend the money and get the total cleanse stuff or whatever the product is..
    i've heard that "detoxify" works

do whatever you think is neccesary

14. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...golden seal....cranberry juice...niacin(sp)....water....smoke shop(ask)....herbal store(ask)....

all of these will help your cause, i know cause they worked for me...and if you have more then a week your straight....dont fret....r

15. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

niacin works good just o.d. on it before you take your test