Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GAY CHURCH like GAY SCHOOl is... GAY!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr_president, Jul 30, 2003.

1. mr_president

mr_president Banned

what the fuck is with gays these days? :lol:

im not against gays once so ever... i just dont think they need "a gay church" "a gay school" "a gay McDonalds" "a gay playland" ...etc

fuck, if they want to be "gay" in everything together... lets ship their happy asses to "GAY FUCKING ISLAND"...

there is no need to announce to everyone that youre gay and then act like you should be treated differently.

the only thing they should do, is be who they are, if they are gay so be it, go out in public and be arm and arm with their same 'sex partner, and be proud about that...

thats the only thing society should work on, is not giving a fuck who is gay and accepting them for who they are...

all this shit about building "gay" stuff is.... you guessed it, is gay...

2. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

FUCKING FAGGOTS

i kid, i kid

3. mr_president

mr_president Banned

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me?

can i get ughhhhhhhhhhhhh...

*fingers snappin' all wildy*

a #2.... yea a gay Mc'rib....

yes, please make it super gay, i mean sized...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

good idea for a thread you fucking www.fagster.com president/owner/ and operator..... what's your next big avenue of money making www.fuckingidiotster.com.

why don't you logoffola you stupid fuck face that adds ola onto everything, that's where the really gh3y is.

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Re: Re: GAY CHURCH like GAY SCHOOl is... GAY!

:lol:

6. mr_president

mr_president Banned

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/teaser_app.jpg'>

fucking hilarious threadola...

:king:

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

This thread is happy.

8. krie

krie Guest

that aproval thing aint that good Tease ahha sorry!
    but people dont accept gay people for who they are
    its like a school for disabled children, parents send them there for the best possible education they can recive, if a gay kid is being bulied and aint reciving the best education (study's and being teased,bullied,etc) due to not being accepted, then he has a choice to go to a different school and get that education he desires.

its like a all-girls school, all-boys as well. i think its a good idea, if they want to go to a school where they are accepted then so be it..

krie's two cent's :ballcap:

9. $360

$360 Elite Member

krie, youre two cents get the thumbs up:
    [​IMG]

10. Oprah Oner

Oprah Oner Junior Member

do what now?

11. dystopia

dystopia New Jack

only gays would want more than being able to be married in las vegas.
    whats could be more important than a man on man elvis theme wedding.

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

they dont want to be treated differently, they want to be treated the same. they want their partners to be eligale for their medical benefits, just like a straight couple. they want to be protected under the equal rights and anti-descrimination laws, like everyone else. they want to be allowed to marry and adopt kids.

and i agree, society does need to work on accepting people, but until you know they exist, and are comfortable with them, that wont happen. when you are a minority that constantly gets harrassed and looked down upon, sometimes you need to instill a false sense of pride. now, i agree that some people take it too far, but thats a case by case thing and people like that would annoy me just as much if they were straight.

basically it comes down to alot of bullshit talk of acceptance. like guys who say 'i dont care what you do, just dont hit on me'. why, cause if a gay guy talks to you, you might all of a sudden become gay? fuck that. i look at gay guys hitting on me, just as i do ugly girls...i know im not gonna sleep wiith you, so im flatterd, but no thanks.

i cant think tonight. im gonna sleep.

13. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

oh yeah its so obvious you cant think right now:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

but i see your point. you should be flattered gay people hit on you. They can sense the prettyness thats just waiting to erupt from peoples sternum

14. avils

avils Senior Member

:lol: :lol:

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

if they can have an all gay school, im going to open an all white school. see how that works.

people need to stop caring about that stuff. who cares what colour you are or who you fuck. people are people.