GAY CHURCH like GAY SCHOOl is... GAY!

mr_president

Originally posted by ARCEL

spit it out, im all ears

well if you have to know...

youre going to have to listen to me railon about religon....

so here my little issue with the bible. we, as people, are stupid. we forget things, we dont communicate well etc. if i go and tell my friend that i fucked theis really fine girl, then by the time it gets back to me people are like "you fucked that guy in the toolbooth?". its just like that game telephone. my point being: one phrase changes a signifigant amount in one small circle of peopl in a matter of 5 minutes. so, what happens when something has been around for thousands of years and has been told about a million more times. im not saying "oh, the bible is such bullshit", its just like seeking said, you cant follow it down to the letter, you need to think for youre self. people are so eaisily taken advantage of, epecially when they are vounerable(sp?). so heres a book, and a bunch of people saying "all YOU need to do to be ok, is worship a god youll never see....and let us take youre children every sunday."

uuuuuuggggghhhhhh......dont be offended, i just get frustrated

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

arcela,

the bible condems any act of sex not specificly done in the attempts to bear a child,[/b]

are you certain ? in the bible, illicit sexual intercourse is defined as that involving a married man with one other than his wife or sexual intercourse between two unmarried people.

Live YOUR LIFE the way YOU see FIT, yet with the actions of the vadican

today calling for all belivers to revolt against the gay-rights movement right now is narrow-minded and plain out retarded!

I do think that segragation of the masses will make them a very easy target for haters.

the bible has some really dope stories and ideas in it, the problem is when people view it as infalable. it was written by human beings, for a variety of reasons, at a variety of times, telling stories that had been passed down as verbal legend for hundreds and hundreds of years before making their way onto paper. thts just a recipe for disaster.

the book of job is one of the underlying principles of my life. when i first read it, i was totally blown away. good stuff.

basically, anyone that claims to have a monopoly on truth, is probably quite full of lies.

i feel like shit today, did i mention that at all?

you might get a kick out of this quote seeking...

"God Never Wrote A Book"

I use that all the time when people start to talk about 'God's Will'

in reference to the Bible or the Talmud. I suppose that with the Quar'an

it was at least written at one time by a team of secretaries and scribes

who worked with Muhammed, but the Bible is so disjointed that it's hard

to tell what the original source of the hear-say could really mean.

But yeah... the stories are good to read and do teach lessons about

how to live right, but the words in the book are not God'd words and not law.

the one that really gets me is the story of David and Goliath and how

Isreal refused to think that it might apply to them. oh well.

I'm reading a bit of the Quar'an right now and it mentions

the other 'people of the book'. So it's Islam, Christians, Jewish

and there's one other religion that I've never heard about

because it's so ancient, but I'd like to find out more.

maybe they'd be willing to exercise my demons?

oh.... page2

Bodice... you do have a point about Gay Pride Events being overly garish and silly. After all, that's what parades are for. Straight people have clowns, gays have drag queens. And I've been to plenty of hetero events where the action walking... excuse me... crawling on their knees naked with a dildo in their ass, down the street was less than legal. And I believe the event still takes place anually. I'm sure none of the "teachers" in that parade are in jeopardy of losing their job.

It's like Seeking said, some people are cool and some aren't... gay or straight. Some will annoy you and some won't... gay or straight. Some will make a bad name for the rest of us, some won't... gay or straight.

As for the Gay School issue... I'm torn. Because I agree that if a kid in school is failing his studies because he's skipping school for fear of bullies, and other retarded things... going to a private school is perfect. It's not seperation... it's private. But on the other hand it's not making their leg to stand on any stronger.

Archived