FUCK 8 MINUTE ABS!

seeking

the other night as a joke, i did that shit to make fun of my sister. holy fuck. it took 3 days for my abs to recover. so what do i do? i do the shit again. fuck that shit. fuck that guy. fuck anyone that can do it without feeling like they're being stabbed in the stomach with pistols knife of death. fuck having abs. im gonna have mien removed just so i never have to feel that shit again. the worst part is, im totally not out of shape or anything. grrrr. im sorry we fuck with you about how you look women, cause that shit is fucking painful. my bad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i took aerobics in gym in highschool so i could hang with and stare at the pretty girls.

we did buns of steel.

my ass hurt so bad and when i tried to walk after, it looked like someone had shoved the tape up my ass. sideways.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

being stabbed in the stomach with pistols knife of death.

Post a flick of that device. Is it that thing that rolls around on the ground. My girl has one of those.

By the way those electric things won't work for getting cut. I got one of those things free from my doctor for my bad back. What it does contrary to what THEY tell you, is send shockwaves into your muscles causing them to contract. Thats why sometimes they twitch although not like on TV. What those electric waves do is block the pain sensors in your body, so wherever you have pain, it won't be able to send those messages to your brain. Thus you have less pain. But it WONT get you all cut.

seriously, those tapes and workouts kill if your not in shape...theyre accually pretty good for you, and your abs will applaud you in acouple months when they start gettin toned, but you still gotta do other things, such as liftin running and such...those do hickeys do shit for your body, they never have and never will, nothings better than straight up workouts..you just gotta get your ass out there and do em...as for me, i gotta listen to what i preach cause damn kid...my abs..yeah, no six pack, just a keg...but at least i run regularly..

I GOTTA CONTRADICT MYSELF REALLY FAST>>>

"Is it that thing that rolls around on the ground. My girl has one of those. "~pistol

Werd pistol...thats an ab roller ...now those things accually do work, im tellin you, your girl uses that shit regularly, shes gotta be buff within acouple mo..seeking, try out that ab roller, you thing 8 min abs was bad...with the ab roller, you work out hard with that bad boy, and your stomach will be fellin like you just came out a fucking ALI fight and got your ass whooped upon...theyre brutal..(but work amazingly well, if you can stand the sore muscles in the morning)

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

i took aerobics in gym in highschool so i could hang with and stare at the pretty girls.

we did buns of steel.

my ass hurt so bad and when i tried to walk after, it looked like someone had shoved the tape up my ass. sideways.

you sure that wasn't still there from the antics with the little lady the night before?

honestly, if i did this shit for two weeks, my abs would be balling out of control. theres nothing wrong with them now, i just need to tone them up a little bit, so i can be cut the fuck up. im built a bit like iggy pop, although im about 35 years younger... but im doing that whole skinny/cut thing that he's made so popular with the ladies these days.

im just kidding, he made heroin popular, not being skinny.

i think i might do it again tonight.

yeah man. some kids were talkin about that thing in school today. i was one of the few kids who knocked it. i think there's rpbably gonna be some horrible side effect or somethin where your stomach just kinda collapses... just something awful from it. i got abs easy cuz im iggy pop thin, and i support the real way to get abs... crunches dammit! no machine can make you stronger by doing nothing.

"hey gang!"

"these exercises are fast, effective, and most importantly they're safe!"

"just 30 more seconds gang!"

"and just curl up, curl up!"

hahaha.

one time in gym class we were doing aerobics and this dumb girl thought she was all fly and tried some sorta weird backflip/kartwheel thing and she totally broke her arm and she was screaming and shit ........it was bad , this hot chik and i were looking right at her when this loud " crack" goes off and her arm shoots off at a 90 degree angle , like she's got two elbows or sumthing..............

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

we did buns of steel.

i took aerobics in hs too, there was this fine ass honey in there, one day she mustve had a wedgie she tried to fix it and her whole ass popped right out in the open:eek: :eek: i was the only one who saw it...i was also the only guy in the class.....we ended up goin to some prom shit, then the tease wouldnt give it up....what is this world coming to?:mad:

Archived