a psychopath scenester girl and a male stalker

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

soooo theres this girl i met at the beginning of the semester, who is totally in love with me, but is a fucking head case, seriously (anorexic, neurotic, high strung, suicide attempts, HIGHLY claustrophobic yet somehow very clingy, insomniac, seems to be very bipolar maybe, you name it.) she's actually pretty hot in a weirdo myspace cunt type of way (bleached hair, raccoon eyes, a bit too skinny, YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT) but the only way i'd even ENTERTAIN the thought of getting in her pants is if she let me feed her an entire bottle of lithium first. the worst part about this is that she shows up EVERYWHERE i go. seriously, it's like at random moments, daily, she just ::POOF:: appears out of nowhere and starts grabbing on me and telling me how she likes to pretend im gay because it turns her on (jesus christ) and any time one of her guy friends (usually some equally insane art school girl-boy "scene" as FUCK moron who probably wants to make sweet love to her with morrissey playing in the background) she introduces me as her boyfriend and literally scampers away, dragging me behind her. now NORMALLY i would be all over this but trust me this girl is OUT OF HER MIND CRAZY, like the type that would probably enjoy draining every last drop of my blood and sucking off my cadaver if i didn't buy her that ironic 50s homemaker dress or that pair of obscenely pointed pumps she's been creaming over. OH MY GOD.

oh yeah and i have a stalker that is a MALE. a bona fide stalker who actually followed me into a restroom and casually tried get off on watching me take a shit. i will kill him. he will die. i will tell that story later maybe.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by !!! SUB DUDE

soooo theres this girl i met at the beginning of the semester, who is totally in love with me, but is a fucking head case, seriously (anorexic, neurotic, high strung, suicide attempts, HIGHLY claustrophobic yet somehow very clingy, insomniac, seems to be very bipolar maybe, you name it.) she's actually pretty hot in a weirdo myspace cunt type of way (bleached hair, raccoon eyes, a bit too skinny, YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT) but the only way i'd even ENTERTAIN the thought of getting in her pants is if she let me feed her an entire bottle of lithium first. the worst part about this is that she shows up EVERYWHERE i go. seriously, it's like at random moments, daily, she just ::POOF:: appears out of nowhere and starts grabbing on me and telling me how she likes to pretend im gay because it turns her on (jesus christ) and any time one of her guy friends (usually some equally insane art school girl-boy "scene" as FUCK moron who probably wants to make sweet love to her with morrissey playing in the background) she introduces me as her boyfriend and literally scampers away, dragging me behind her. now NORMALLY i would be all over this but trust me this girl is OUT OF HER MIND CRAZY, like the type that would probably enjoy draining every last drop of my blood and sucking off my cadaver if i didn't buy her that ironic 50s homemaker dress or that pair of obscenely pointed pumps she's been creaming over. OH MY GOD.

oh yeah and i have a stalker that is a MALE. a bona fide stalker who actually followed me into a restroom and casually tried get off on watching me take a shit. i will kill him. he will die. i will tell that story later maybe.

in my limited personal experience ive found that nutty chicks are great lays. she is prolly rad in the sac, but if you fuck her you'll have to deal with her craziness more and might just make her even more insane/unstable. i vote that you dont hit it.

lets hear about homie trying to sneak a peak in the bathroom, sounds like good stuff.

Re: Re: a psychopath scenester girl and a male stalker

Originally posted by dowmagik

in my limited personal experience ive found that nutty chicks are great lays. she is prolly rad in the sac, but if you fuck her you'll have to deal with her craziness more and might just make her even more insane/unstable. i vote that you dont hit it.

lets hear about homie trying to sneak a peak in the bathroom, sounds like good stuff.

homo-erotic fantasies?

Man, if you really hated this treatment, you'd simply deal with it bluntly and that'd be that. It seems to me you secretly LOVE this situation you're in (i.e. spooky art girl all over you, bathroom stall stalker).

Indulge some you twerp. Lemy of Motorhead once said "The only thing that I regret, i didn't take what I could get."

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by seeking

i'm figuring you'll be able to get off one or two more of these insanely cliche threads before i finally tire of the bullshit and ban you again.

not that i'm tailoring my actions to that timeline, i'm just thinking that's about all i can handle.

:lol:

Originally posted by LENS

Man, if you really hated this treatment, you'd simply deal with it bluntly and that'd be that. It seems to me you secretly LOVE this situation you're in (i.e. spooky art girl all over you, bathroom stall stalker).

im with lens. my roommate is the same way. he has a psycho stab you in the leg, hit you with a wooden sword, smash a bottle over your head (true stories), all while saying i love you i hate you at same time, girlfriend. he hates her. he loves her/it.

i noticed his post count read 69..

if its true... i wouldnt tap it cause a few of my past girlfriends fit into many of those catagories.. minus the scenester/hipster one..

aint worth it..

moogs/ finally getting some on the regular from a normal girl....normal for me at least

• 3 years later...

sounds like u need to do sumthin about that... id take advantage, at least for a minute.

Archived