6-2-04 highlight of your day

InnerCityRebel

Well today was my first day back at work after being off for 6 days.I guess it was a mini vacation nothing serious.So i thought today would suck ass.Much to my surprise it was pretty good.I thought me being on the radio was gonna be the highlight of it.A little insight to that story begins like this.KROQ a local station out here in the Los Angeles station asked for listeners to call and tell them about the craziest place they have had sex.Well needless to say i got on the radio because of that topic. That was a good way to start my day off.But i top it off by finding out i actually got tickets to one of the Dodgers/Yankees game later next month.I am a hugh Yankee fan so that is a big deal for me.My seats are about 8 rows behind the dodger dugout.I can only wish they where behind the Yankee dugout oh well i am still very happy.Hope ya all have as good as day as i did.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we have a system at my work called ORCI and as i was passing through i flipped my thumb back and told this kid to ORCI a particluar item. lo and behold there was an overweight woman behind me who it looked like i pointed exactly to and called her orca.

so this coworker got into a thing w/ her for half an hour bc she insisted i called her a whale and thats not right blah blah.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

Well today was my first day back at work after being off for 6 days.I guess it was a mini vacation nothing serious.So i thought today would suck ass.Much to my surprise it was pretty good.I thought me being on the radio was gonna be the highlight of it.A little insight to that story begins like this.KROQ a local station out here in the Los Angeles station asked for listeners to call and tell them about the craziest place they have had sex.Well needless to say i got on the radio because of that topic. That was a good way to start my day off.But i top it off by finding out i actually got tickets to one of the Dodgers/Yankees game later next month.I am a hugh Yankee fan so that is a big deal for me.My seats are about 8 rows behind the dodger dugout.I can only wish they where behind the Yankee dugout oh well i am still very happy.Hope ya all have as good as day as i did.

interesting how your luck has improved after your Knightbat promotion. congratulations.

Well i broke my Clavical(collerbone) last week and now i have to wear a butterfly brace for 6 weeks...so its kinda ruining all my days, because i cant do much with it and whats worse is my birthday is on the 11th and i have to have that shit on for my bday...RRRRRRRR

haha, thats great dude. cheers mate. haha.

highlight of my day today wasssssssssssssssssss:

getting off work. today fucking sucked. worked in this enclosed building with no a/c... and yea, it fucking sucked.

so getting off work was the highlight of my day.

:D

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My highlight was late at night when I finally figured out how the fuck "Star Wars: KOTOR" actually works. Went from total bullshit to completely awesome game.

Yes, boring day.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Woke up with a nasty pain on the middle of my spine...it took me 10 minutes to get up from bed due to horrible pain in every attempt. Poped about 3 painkillers and started the day, checkin at the dr. in 20 mins....brilliant

i drank contaminated water while benching to keep me from dehydrating...and now i have a parasite that wont go away....diarea every 15 mins...:(

just to add to that, i got a 10 page paper due tommorow for school and i dont even have 1 page done yet :mad:

actually yes. last night, the hubby and i ate a wonderful dinner with the family at buca di peppos and came home all drunk and full.

couldnt fall asleep last night so i watched a lil bit of tv and while doing that i made a major life decision and i couldnt be any happier.

so today is a whole new day for me. i feel that a lot of weight has been lifted off my shoulders. so that is my highlight for today.

that and tonight my sis is picking me up from work and we're going to go spend money. i'm looking forward to the korean bbq that i am going to buy for dinner.

Archived