September 12-12-12 tee - Thursday, September 12th at 12pm noon EST

misteraven

It’s one deck, top and bottom. 

I think it’s cool, but I’m obviously biased. But I also have no illusion that everyone will always like the stuff I make. In fact, it’s literally the 12oz tagline:

If you don't get it, this isn't for you.™

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, misteraven said:

It’s one deck, top and bottom. 

I think it’s cool, but I’m obviously biased. But I also have no illusion that everyone will always like the stuff I make. In fact, it’s literally the 12oz tagline:

If you don't get it, this isn't for you.™

ohhhhh shit! This shit ain’t for @mr.yuck!

• LOL! 1

Lol at the fucking both of you.

What ever links @misteraven posted showing other decks. I think those shits are all garbage. The Mickey shit is dope and I really wanna spend money that I shouldnt on it. Sorry if that wasnt clear.

Edited by mr.yuck
PS I COPPED BOTH SHIRTS + SLAPS
  • Like 2
  • LOL! 2

16 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Lol at the fucking both of you.

What ever links @misteraven posted showing other decks. I think those shits are all garbage. The Mickey shit is dope and I really wanna spend money that I shouldnt on it. Sorry if that wasnt clear.

Sell budz, buy deck

• LOL! 2

On 9/13/2024 at 10:47 AM, Schnitzel said:

@Mauler5150since it's going to sell out I ordered you a Large.

you can pay me the $36.00 once I ship it.

failing that I have a spare shirt to give to somebody

Bruz sorry I didnt see this until now but I spoke with Raven directly yet I may grab one the spare off of you in future finances pending given work has given me like 6 hrs total this week and I just serviced My van today so I shall let you know.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2024 at 7:04 PM, Fist 666 said:

Got mine in today.

So fucking good.

History in the making with these.

Thanks man. Was a good one indeed. Please continue to help spread the word. Lot of people still sleeping on that program. 

Just got the first round of samples of the new 12ozProphet trims for the main line today. Going to be really nice. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ndv said:

Nah, Raven is super busy.  He has a tonne going on right now.  I don't know how he does it then fits in the 12-12-12 each month.  It's a tonne of stress in itself.

Shit, I can wait on My shirts but I feel guilty of the email I sent earlier today with another query regarding the forum.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Sorry guys, this one did take quite a bit to get out the door. I relieve we got almost all orders out as of today. There was a handful that were dependent on some stuff that is being stored at a different location so those will go out Monday. A few of the international ones I worked deals out with people on are still being reviewed and go out Monday as well, but I did manage to get a couple going.

Skate decks have not shipped yet. I'm still waiting on those myself and like the product page says, those were expected to ship in 4 - 6 weeks.

Part of the delay is just how many I had to organize and process, but likewise, I got a little retarded on the neck labels for these so they took like 3x longer than expected, which ended up backing shit up because these run in the gaps between client work on our schedule. They look super great though, so I look forward to hearing back when everyone has them in hand. Trying my best to keep this fun and evolving forward, but I'm pretty freakin exhausted to be honest. I have a few ideas for this month's release and need to jump on it asap or it starts to get really stressful as we close in on the 12th.

Likewise, made some pretty good progress on the inline 12ozProphet program. Afraid it's going to push up too close to holiday, but trying my best. Stretched kinda thin with both time and money, but doing my best to keep that moving forward.

Anyhow, feedback has been pretty amazing. Lots of people emailing or adding order notes about how pumped they are to see the return of 12ozProphet. Lot of support from people saying our $12 shirts are fresher than most $45+ shirts out there. Instagram's algorithm refuses to give me a break so really need to figure out ways to get the word out there more. Probably comes down to you guys and everyone else that's been getting down.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

Take your time, Dude.  What you're doing here with the 12Program and running everything else in the business, not to memtion your personal life.  I  am pretty patient.  I hope everyone else understands as well.  

You've been pulling off am amazing project in my opinion.   Something, I am not sure even if I could half do. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

15 hours ago, ndv said:

Take your time, Dude.  What you're doing here with the 12Program and running everything else in the business, not to memtion your personal life.  I  am pretty patient.  I hope everyone else understands as well.  

You've been pulling off am amazing project in my opinion.   Something, I am not sure even if I could half do. 

Thank you, appreciate all you guys. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

11 hours ago, misteraven said:

Thank you, appreciate all you guys. 

I look forward to advising you of the quality given I am lucky enough to compare it to the $200 tshirts I procured when I was financially in a better position years ago.

I am happy to wait and include next months shirt if you haven’t got My order out yet if it is no stress, as I see it is just a couple weeks away now, but no dramas if not, as one can tell I have become a patient man in My middle age, lul.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

GOT MINES TODAY! DAD LIKES ME BEST!

Screenshot_20240930_193659.thumb.jpg.1fc2b7163ad7a5e2dd504c01d276173b.jpg

Jk

Can't wait for my decks!  The lead time though gives me time to pick out trucks, wheels and bearings.   Thinking about going with the SKF Ceramic.

Edited by ndv
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

On 9/30/2024 at 5:39 PM, ndv said:

Screenshot_20240930_193659.thumb.jpg.1fc2b7163ad7a5e2dd504c01d276173b.jpg

Jk

Can't wait for my decks!  The lead time though gives me time to pick out trucks, wheels and bearings.   Thinking about going with the SKF Ceramic.

Bones Swiss