This is where I oontz from

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Fist 666 changed the title to This is where I oontz from
5 minutes ago, LUGR said:

He so rich he could afford extra screen space to put a picture of a mountain right in the center.

I could have downloaded a background but I paid a photographer to camp out at Bear Mountain over a week to get that perfect panoramic of the lake to span both 4K screens.

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

I could have downloaded a background but I paid a photographer to camp out at Bear Mountain over a week to get that perfect panoramic of the lake to span both 4K screens.

It’s beautiful!

Kinda intimidated by the computer speakers on display here, got me feeling kinda Smol PP using the built in speakers.

Kinda shocked nobody has posted a shot of their phone while shitting skidmark drawers around ankles in the background yet. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Kinda intimidated by the computer speakers on display here, got me feeling kinda Smol PP using the built in speakers.

Kinda shocked nobody has posted a shot of their phone while shitting skidmark drawers around ankles in the background yet. 

I swear if I had your set up I would Oontz all over your keyboard stumbling upon things online.

• Truth 1

https://www.kantoaudio.com/powered-speakers/tuk/

Those are the speakers I have on my desk.. pretty pricey but I got them on sale during covid and I'm super happy I got em.. super loud and full off bass surprisingly these things go low af I love them..

• Like 3
  • Props 1

4 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Truth is I oontz from all over, eerrry day. Oontz gang. 

This is the truth for me too. I Oontz anywhere and everywhere all day long like a true power posting fiend.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2