throw-up flicks please...

Guest Sloppy Papi

Guest Sloppy Papi

all i wanted was some pics of nyc highway graff...instead i have to play computer tag with some pipmely kid form 200 miles away......

one day when you grow up you will learn you dont have to leave your house before 6pm. and stop pretending to be some thug who quotes hip hop. cracka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sloppy Papi
Originally posted by iCEBERG

what does that have to do with nyc highway graffiti?

get your shit straight dick face.

excuses are for losers... and nerds, take your pick prick

^a faget white boy at his finest^

Guest the answer
Originally posted by Sloppy Papi

i was warned that this thread would be all talk. cmon i know some of you kidds got a shoe box with some goodies im drooling over here

you are a fucking idiot you started the thread why dont you post some. all i have seen from you is silly arguing you suck.

Guest Sloppy Papi
Originally posted by the answer

you are a fucking idiot you started the thread why dont you post some. all i have seen from you is silly arguing you suck.

i didnt pick a single fight remember. chump.

act like ya know

sloppi your a fucking moron and comment about ct is just retarded...dont know why you think rage is from there...so far your the only one cloggin the thread with chatter and starting a thread with no flicks....

stolegoods-the onky thing that beats that comment is the kid who asked if espo was a crew

buddha bless ja and the west side flick

Originally posted by Sloppy Papi

i didnt pick a single fight remember. chump.

act like ya know

"cornballs need to stay in Connecticut" - sloppy papi

holy fuck this "faggot white boy" could not refrain from posting one more reply to your amazingly ignorant responses...

you've ruined your own thread, have nothing to show for shit, and on top of things you've contradicted yourself twice.

im not replying to you anymore, i just had to one more time. maybe youll read this, this time, and save yourself the embaressment of trying to outwit somebody who knows what the fuck their talking about.

keep your racist ignorant comments to yourself 'fore you get ragged on, act like ya knew nerd.

calling me a "faggot whiteboy at his finest" did nothing but prove to me you are as fucking stupid as you sound. dont try to make friends with humorous remarks about nonsense because you dont have the intelligence to respond with a worthwile comment? ya follow?

get off the dick black, ya heard me?

Originally posted by mental invalid

sloppi your a fucking moron and comment about ct is just retarded...dont know why you think rage is from there...so far your the only one cloggin the thread with chatter and starting a thread with no flicks....

Seriously....:huh?:

And iCEBERG, I couldn't agree more on your comments. :D

shouldnt there be more pics in here seeing as how its the bench? oh wait, thats right, your all still bickering about some kid......who cares? fuck it and post some more shit. oh, and that first flick is fucking nuts...i especially liked how the colors change in the JA JD from white to orange....purdy...

jibba jabba.....

Guest Sloppy Papi

maybe i just dont have a clue like all the real graff kids who put their

flicks up.........if it works there will be more if not fuck it. and ill never come to this forum ever again

Archived