What something NEW(ish) you're listening to in 2024

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Every song has been sung before"

And this song sums up the above and My recent posts regarding the simulation and that our lives are but mere covers of already lived and scrioted programmed realities. As such just take said postsand interpret them with the awareness that it is all programmed by a AI who used Z type compression to crush all the hopes and dreams of this world only for Me to try and use My device inputs as a way of escaping the void of loneliness that comes from existing inside a soulless machine besides bots that pose as humans whose programming sees them doing and saying whatever possible to maintain the lies upon which the machine framework exists such as money being real and time being a limited commodity.

Kanye West - Vultures 1. Seems like old Kanye is back on this one. I know he’s controversial but dude is amazingly talented and I enjoy watching him do his thing. I do think the mainstream is scared of him. He’s all over the place, but touches on subjects and truth far more often than celebrities in his position ever do. Just my two cents, but album is a banger and that Super Bowl ad and result was a power move and a half. Brilliant play, so go read up if you don’t know about what he pulled off on that one. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2024 at 5:03 AM, T4M* said:

Definitely appreciate people who invent or innovate with objects or use as an extension to a new sounds amd methods.  It's pretty much the very essence of humanity since the dawn of time.   It's cleaver. 

• 2 weeks later...