Dos Mil Veinticuatro

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
49 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

sweeet!

my buddy dated Rose Byrne in high school but she ditched him when she got her acting break.

Dang she’s a looker too! Always loved her in her roles.

for the record think pops lyinnnn. He told me that story around the same time he told me he saved two ladies from a pair of diamondbacks. Had a whooole story about it, turns out him and his buddy just beat em with sticks. I got the skins and rattles though, hanging over the fireplace.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

this is vewry impressive but do I need to see it 376,000 times a day on instagram?

jesus tittyfucking christ it looked good the first time

One of the benefits of not looking at instagram, I had to dig for it on twitter. Glad you said something, I had like 6 or 7 more angles ready to go.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

One of the benefits of not looking at instagram, I had to dig for it on twitter. Glad you said something, I had like 6 or 7 more angles ready to go.

It’s all over FB too now. Graff is becoming what skating became since Covid happened. Can’t have nothin! I’ve been telling this one Mf to learn a kick flip for 3 years now. But nah, just sloppy heelflip are all we can get out of him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, IdleHandz said:

It’s all over FB too now. Graff is becoming what skating became since Covid happened. Can’t have nothin! I’ve been telling this one Mf to learn a kick flip for 3 years now. But nah, just sloppy heelflip are all we can get out of him. 

Learn a kickflip.

Nah.

Go tag something 

Ok!

The tag...

Screenshot_20240212_195354.jpg

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 2

7 minutes ago, Mercer said:

by all means post them.

i was just being a grumpy old man!

it's just like everybody seems to post them.

dudes are selling tshirts

That guy from infamy getting another 10 seconds of fame.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

6 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

by all means post them.

i was just being a grumpy old man!

it's just like everybody seems to post them.

dudes are selling tshirts

That guy from infamy getting another 10 seconds of fame.

I was joking. Not that I know what's poppin in IG but the last thing I'd want here is an instagram mirror. Kinda liked that wholetrain 10x better.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

8 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

fuck yeah mercer!

I wish I knew some Spanish.

some kind of cartel Rap type thing.

kind of needs a sunburned action bronson in his rapping prime

Funny thing is where I live, it used to only be redneck types that knew how to work on cars you'd see 4 wheeling. They'd almost exclusively drive jeeps, or international scouts out here that were 99% street legal.

Now that I'm back in Colorado, and can afford to do it it's mostly looks exactly like this video, Mexicans playing Narcos in pimped out side by sides like this on the trails, and we're all legit open carrying gucci'd out guns.  Only difference is I pull up towing my shit in a Tesla, and they've all got luxury trucks that cost 2x to 3x more. I'm working on securing a camo teddy bear to complete the look and fit in better. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1