offensive jokes..

graffsurgeon

Guest Catch22

A guy walks into a bar in Mexico & asks a big ass mexican at the end of the bar where he can get a blowjob. The big ass mexican then proceeds to kick the shit outta him. The bartender then asks the mexican what did he say? and the mexican replies, "Something about getting a job"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by adderall@Apr 28 2004, 08:47 AM

Q: What do you say to a black man in uniform?

A: "I'll have a Big Mac with cheese and a coke."

Q: Why are there 6 pall bearers at a white mans funeral and only 2 at a black mans?

A: Because there are only 2 handles on a trash can.

Q: Why do niggers call white people "honkies"?

A: That's the last noise they hear before the white people run them over.

Q: Why do nigger women eat watermelon with their panties off?

A: To keep the flies off the watermelon.

Q: How can you tell if a nigger has been shot in the head?

A: Theres a hole in his boom box.

hahahaha fuck so wrong but i couldnt help but laugh

A woman has been married to her husband for ten years, and for all those ten years her husband insisted on making love in the dark. No matter how much she asked him, he would never turn the lights on. One night she grew tired of this and turned on the light while they were making love, and saw that he was using a dildo on her. She says, "Honey, how could you do this! All this time you've never told me. Explain yourself immediately!!" The husband says "Okay, I'll explain. But first you explain the kids."

In California they cut the funding for the mentally disturbed patient's at all the mental institutions, only a few badly disturbed were to stay. The Governor was scheduled to visit all the hospitals and talk to the patient's and see just what patient's were to be let out on the streets and to deal with the public. The Governor was touring the hospitals and the Doctors were his guides for each flour. On the first flour he saw around 30 patient's that were talking and having a group meeting and doing just fine he talked to a few of them and they seemed normal and say they are getting out soon, the doctor tells him all of these are do to be realest to go back to a mentally healthy life in the world. He proceeds to the next flour that consisted of 35 patents that were basket weaving painting and doing all kinds of arts and crafts and were all medicated he talk's to a few of them and they tell him were getting out of here soon he sees there not quite ready for release yet but the Doctor tells him with the medication that there on they can function out in the world ok. He proceeds to the third floor and sees a bought 20 doors with little slid windows in each door. the Governor asked the Doctor what kinds of patient's are in here the doctor tells him that he can see for him self and opens the first door, the man in the small room tells him he is the pope and blesses him, in the next room the he sees a woman in restraints and she tells him she is a murderer and she is going to kill him, and in the next room he walks in and sees a man with walnuts all over the floor and sitting in the middle of the nuts nude he has a hard on and is dropping nuts on the head of his dick, the Governor asked why are you doing that the man replies. "I'm fucking nuts and I'm never getting out of here".

How long does it take for a baby to cook in the microwave?

I don't know, i was too busy jacking off.

wow macfatsoe you read all twenty pages and didnt cringe until the 20th page in my eyes thats worse than wiping your bloody dick on some little girls teddybear but anyway

WHATS THE BEST PART ABOUT FUCKING A BABY BOY????

FEELING HIS HIP BONE BREAK

hahahahaha

• 2 months later...

What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?

Neil Armstrong walked on the moon and Michael Jackson fucks little boys in the ass.

Archived