Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kaesthebluntedwonder

most valuable thing you ever broke?

today i broke my teachers bass violin...itll cost a couple hundred dollars to get fixed. i feel like fuckin shit though for having made such a huge accident...fuckin neck snapped right off. thing sounded so good...thank god i got the coolest motherfucker as my private teacher and not some asshole...things should be okay but damn, i got this bad feeling in my gut.

Ya Mama, Ya Mama, Ya Mama... Its a sad fact, yo mama smokes crack, shes got a burning erning and theres no turning back, her hands drag down to the ground when she walks, spit comes out that bitch mouf when she talks... and so on

Guest MR BOJANGLES

a $2,000.00 dollar heating duct while taking down a christams display. it fell from about 50 feet and almost smashed me and my friend, while we were on the job.

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

six tv's, eight computer moniters, a refridgerator and the front of an amtrak... junk night in towns that amtrak runs through is fun...

shut up

Guest willy.wonka

my soul

but im piecing it back together

Originally posted by chicken bone

shut up

no joke... a pick up truck on junk night is a beautiful thing... and this bum who hangs out near my work told me a bout a specific spot on the rail where there's no crossing for a really long time, so the guys running the train don't bother trying to slow down... they just plow into it...

however the tv's and computer moniters where together, but the refridgerator was a couple of days later... all of that at once wouldn't be a good idea i don't think...

fuckin i used to work at a tree service company type deal, this was my first job back in 8th grade. i was directing traffic while a co worker was up in the cherry picker abdout 30 feet in the air cutting off branches. so this guy was not directly over the road and i start motioning for traffic to come through. an explorer is driving past and at that same moment a branch about 2 feet long and a a few inches wide is cut, as it falls it hits the power line and bounces out into the road to fall directly on top of this explorer. it didnt do any damage thank god but the lady got out and was all distrught and shit and my co worker went buck on me.

i threw my tv out the window one time. me and a friend stole a redline bmx off some kid and trashed it by throwing it into walls and poles and shit. i've focussed many of my skateboards. the list goes on.............

Anyone ever see that 70's show when Eric bounces a bowling ball of the couch and through the TV screen? My advice.......don't try it

Guest --zeSto--

the titanium shutter on a very expensive Canon camera.

It's wafer thin, and not ment to be touched.

d'oh

Guest RaiD

my shoulder... skating, hospital bills were fucking horrible. but the pills were well worth it!

when i was about 14 i broke a ski lift. They were fuckin shitty about that one. Luckily i got mad skills and escaped the bill.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this