Whiteboy summer is …

KILZ FILLZ

On 6/21/2023 at 3:09 AM, One Man Banned said:

oYpzaWz.gif

Whilst I love that you found the source material from which I first learned of the various Greek myths like Icarus, Medusa and such, the posted image doesn't correlate with my memories of said game pictured on a "huge" 15" square CRT TV (1987 Christmas I got my NES including Kid Icarus, Zelda, Mario and some others - hard to recall beyond that as I ended up with 60 games over the NES console lifecycle thanks to My Mother spoiling Me - as she should as I was a straight "A" student - I'll prevent myself from making a "greek = anal" joke here) as the colouring looks wrong and way too saturated

From memory, you couldn't kill those reapers, only freeze them in place.

With this said, perfect opportunity for me to show "I ain't afraid of no Greek monsters" with these images of me walking down the steps of Athens' parliament building and posing on a mountain somewhere near the Pantheon.

20140530278320140530_152125.jpeg

20140531282220140531_195358.jpeg

Edited by Mauler5150
  • Props 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It is almost freezing here, to the point I can see my breath as I sit down in bed writing this.

Going to have to get a new blanket or something as even with layers and two blankets, I'm still freezing in this "New Clear" Winter.

Plus I think I caught the flu from either the heater or the chick I have been sitting next to in class. My throat is as dry as it was when I was 17 and smoking bucketbongs all day.

4 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

It is almost freezing here, to the point I can see my breath as I sit down in bed writing this.

Going to have to get a new blanket or something as even with layers and two blankets, I'm still freezing in this "New Clear" Winter.

Plus I think I caught the flu from either the heater or the chick I have been sitting next to in class. My throat is as dry as it was when I was 17 and smoking bucketbongs all day.

Was she hot?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 8:35 PM, LUGR said:

Was she hot?

Irish chick.

Over here to pillage our economy on a working visa.

I figure she was hot enough to burn some guy out there for a drink or maybe a big divorce settlement or binding financial agreement based on her figure, so is that hot enough?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...