Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

On 5/30/2024 at 8:58 PM, Schnitzel said:

I believe from what I read over they are Class E felonies and as a first offence for a nonviolent crime he's not gonna see a day in prison. it's amazing it's come to this.

I just feel bad for his supporters.Once you take out the MAGA Loonies and the gun toting Freedum freaks The other 95% of his supporters are hardworking Americans who just want the best for their families and to try and preserve a falling standard of living. And it sucks that they believe he gives a single solitary fuck about them and their lives when he so clearly doesn't.

And I hate the way his opponents and their supporters describe Trump's supporters as idiots and morons which only entrenches views. The democrats weren't doing shit for them and the previous republicans didn't help so why wouldn't they put their faith in Mr. Trump?

anyway i'm only an aussie so i shouldn't comment.

But decision in America affect things globally.

I don’t expect he’ll serve any prison time either. Maybe slapped with fines but it’d be hilarious if he’s issued some prison time and/or community service if the judge can provide a damn good reason. Sentence hearing is held just a few days before the RNC lmao. 

There's no issue voicing your thoughts about matters related to another country, fam. My thoughts are only surface-level (and biased) so take it with a grain of salt. The 95% you speak of shouldn’t be viewed as “Trump supporters”. It’s more like “people who align their views with the Republican Party and who’d anything to ‘own the libs’”. 

I’m a democrat and don’t look down at those who are republicans. I can’t deny the extreme folks (from either parties) make everyone look bad, but I cannot help but laugh when something like this happens LMAO. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how the media was quick and clear with putting a couple hunter jurors on air asking questions and all, but they still haven't aired a couple of trump jurors. 

Just and observation that's all 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2024 at 4:57 PM, Schnitzel said:

I'm sorry but that Majorie Taylor Greene is totally batshit crazy.

but would you smash or would you trash….?

me thinks you’d be a smashin

• Truth 1

On 6/14/2024 at 8:51 AM, Fist 666 said:

Because Trump jurors are scared for their lives?

I so badly wish I could have been a juror. Leak my name. I would hate to see these retards come to my house uninvited doing all manner of fuck shit.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 4:41 PM, ndv said:

Interesting how the media was quick and clear with putting a couple hunter jurors on air asking questions and all, but they still haven't aired a couple of trump jurors. 

Just and observation that's all 

Don't remember seeing a single unhinged post from Biden or his family trying to incite violence against any jurors, might have something to do with it. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

11 hours ago, metronome said:

Don't remember seeing a single unhinged post from Biden or his family trying to incite violence against any jurors, might have something to do with it. 

I agree.  I was just making an observation.   

Honestly, for the safety of the jurors and family, I definitely would make sure that stays quite too.   It's gotta be pretty intense from here on out with the thought there could be a possibility my identity could be leaked.   I wonder if anyone one of them went through an identity change.