Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I having a feeling this is just a political stunt.  I don't see why law would waiting almost four years later to bring charges to someone.  I am sure someone would disagree with my statement as they would say, it takes time to build a case.  Yes, this is true.  But, this isn't the case. 

@KILZ FILLZ I genuinely believe this will backfire. He’s gonna get more momentum bc tbh the charge they got him with is kind of bullshit. 

if the democrats just allowed Bernie to be their candidate in 2016 or 2020 and didn’t sabotage him, then this whole trump saga would have never happened. It’s a giant shitty mess full off shitty people on both sides.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

9 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

@KILZ FILLZ I genuinely believe this will backfire. He’s gonna get more momentum bc tbh the charge they got him with is kind of bullshit. 

if the democrats just allowed Bernie to be their candidate in 2016 or 2020 and didn’t sabotage him, then this whole trump saga would have never happened. It’s a giant shitty mess full off shitty people on both sides.

I think you’re right about his base, but I think you’re wrong about moderates/undecideds. Guy has just too much baggage at this point. Who knows though… I sure dont

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I think you’re right about his base, but I think you’re wrong about moderates/undecideds. Guy has just too much baggage at this point. Who knows though… I sure dont

I've heard that all of his ride or die richboy financial backers are distancing themselves from him. Disney just made all of them look like assholes and that kind of embarrassment doesn't go over well with the rich and powerful.

Desantis is a straight up monster. I hope that dude doesn't win the presidency.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Does this give Desantis the presidency? 

Naw, this just means endorsement canindate.  I mean DeSantis is going to run like he is running for president and if he wins, he wins.  By a long shot though, freak accident.  For now he is the strongest (in terms of what they got ) republican the party has to offer at this time. So I am getting the impression DeSantis is running to keep the state red for direct and indirect outcomes.  Or at least thats the hope.  Frayed ends of sanity kinda thing...

Becuase I noticed over the years alot of the states that are or were red are becoming purple or are now, and it's only time before they turn blue or what I like to call, fade to black.

Anyhow, so I think trump will win the primary and DeSantis has no choice but to endorse like every party does every election cycle. 

But going back, the Republicans like the democrats, do not have anyone one worth running for president, none of them have for a while.  Well really they never had, but that's a personal opinion.  Anyhow, the reason I believe the Republicans do not have anyone, is becuase I don't see trump as any representation of any kind but for himself.  Some could say that's a very definition of a tyrant in itself. 

But yeah.

3 years ago, I truly thought trump was going to win.  Not that I wanted him to, but, I don't think his time is up, yet.  And honestly as much as half hate him, i genuinely think they also enjoy the entertainment as much too, so I could see him potentially winning again.  I just think it's going to be a tough win if he does.  Probably the toughest thing he has ever had to do.  

• Like 1

When Trump first got elected in 2016 I thought he was a piece of shit, and kinda racist. Now it's 2023, and after 4 years of his Presidency starting off with the "Muslim Travel Ban" I found out that I was right, but I've grown to appreciate his incompetence, and nincompoopery. Like Biden had enough political clout to start a war with Russia to help out Hunter's investments, Trump could never pull that off. Plus I really like how triggered left leaning people are by Trump.

That said, I don't think Biden is going to be a 2 term President, and without Trump, that leaves us with DeSantis, a true piece of shit that will probably be worse than Bush Cheney, or any modern president for that matter. Not that I'd ever vote for any of these fucks but I find myself rooting for Trump more recently just for the memes. These charges against him are politically motivated bullshit, and quite frankly yet another international embarrassment for no reason other than politics. Who the fuck cares if he paid some bitch he smashed to shut the fuck up. This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

On 4/1/2023 at 12:11 AM, Mercer said:

Who the fuck cares if he paid some bitch he smashed to shut the fuck up. This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen

I agree. That's not what's illegal. I think it's misappropriation of campaign finances. This retarded fuck boy couldn't even scratch up the money from his personal checking account to make this bitch go away. Lol. My favorite shit is watching how hard he fleeces working class republicans and how hard they ride for this dude.

• Truth 2

I guess @mr.yuck, but if he wasn't running for office, there'd be no need to shush that hoe, which is probably why he never needed to come out of pocket himself before running. Realistically speaking it's 100% a campaign expense. Not sure if that can be considered one legally, but I'd do the same thing myself in his situation. Although I'd never be in that situation to begin with because I don't ever cheat on my wife when the opportunities present themselves.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

27 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I guess @mr.yuck, but if he wasn't running for office, there'd be no need to shush that hoe, which is probably why he never needed to come out of pocket himself before running. Realistically speaking it's 100% a campaign expense. Not sure if that can be considered one legally, but I'd do the same thing myself in his situation. Although I'd never be in that situation to begin with because I don't ever cheat on my wife when the opportunities present themselves.

Haha. That would be a wild defense and I can't wait to see how this plays out. I went to HR Block several years ago. They were like what's up with all this cash being pulled from the ATM every week. I told them we took that money and threw it at strippers to entertain potential clients every weekend and they wrote it off as a business expense.

Crazier shit has happened.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

I worked for High Rise Fire Protection in NYC that was losing it's best employees to a new company (Casey Systems) offering better pay. The bosses thought it would be a good idea to not give us raises, but instead take all the technicians to a strip club, pay for two drink tickets, and then hand them cash for lap dances, general stippery. I immediately pocketed the money like fuck this stripper shit. Then 2 drinks turned into 5, and I ended up spending it all (hot ass Dominican chicks), then after a few more drinks my dumb ass hit the ATM which had a 20$ service fee, twice. Point being, I didn't quit until a few months later when my review came up and they only gave me a $1 an hour raise. To their credit, that night at the strip club cost them less than giving me even just a $1 an hour raise between then, and the time I quit. Indisputable business expense for them.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Not sure if the economy is trying to play catch up from the Rina era?  But I get the impression every body is ordering as much as they can because the "insensitive POS" Retard might become president again.  Bit I am swamped with work.  

How's everyone else doing around the country. 

I know Mr. Yuck just got ran off a job site for not making their remodel great agin.  But this is wild!!

• LOL! 1

Haha Yeah bro. Once that lady realized she wasn't getting anything for free, she was singing our praises and prayed for us to have continued success on our way out the door. I did finish up her shit though. I'm as busy as I want to be right now. I'm coolin working like 2 or 3 days a week and slamming this big boy dick in these general contractors. 

I had one try and tell me he could only pay half of what my quote was. I told him to fuckin be for real. We're all shopping at the same grocery store. He paid me what I wanted and is still calling me for more work.

• Props 2

I was laughing my ass off at his Hannity interview. Sean kept trying to feed him non incriminating questions and Trump did what he does best, which is get in his own way. 

Hannity was basically like "I know you personally and I know you're not the kind of guy to do the break the law thing," and trump was responding like "oh I'm definitely doing the break the law thing, but so we're clear, it's totally okay!"

• LOL! 1

Lets just say if this dude becomes president (the following to be read in daft punk), on more time.  Those tariffs are gonna be hoodge.  Not gonna lie tho, when he was president my business doing really good year after year.

Well see what happens next year.  

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 8:35 PM, ndv said:

Lets just say if this dude becomes president (the following to be read in daft punk), on more time.  Those tariffs are gonna be hoodge.  Not gonna lie tho, when he was president my business doing really good year after year.

Well see what happens next year.  

I can't take another 4 years of that guy. His essence makes me uncomfortably hostile towards the working poor that buzz around his nuts. Nobody elicits this kind of reaction from me. 

Your business was probably just riding the tail wind of the Obama years 🚀🥇😅

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Your business was probably just riding the tail wind of the Obama years 🚀🥇😅

This could be true.  I've heard the talk that it takes 4 to 8 years later depending on the length of presidency for things to go in effect.

Obama good for private sector aerospace, bad for NASA.

• 4 weeks later...

the thing is... desantis has no swag and worse he has like two modes and they're both just bad tucker carlson imitations. he's a contemporary republican which means by "moderate" standards he's an extremist in some key areas, notably abortion. democrats will be able to say "well he just wants to ban abortions" and they'll be right — republicans wildly miscalculated in killing roe. the string of special elections even in deep red states that republicans have lost is proof that they achieved something extremely unpopular 

anyway at the core of this is that trump is a dumbass but he could deflect this heat much better. desantis sinks in and tries to fight. he's built different (worse)

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Truth 1