Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

Haha. I've been watching videos of Rhonda Santis short circuiting when reporters ask him challenging questions. I don't know who this bitch ass motherfucker thinks he is trying to cancel the happiest place on earth. He's getting the what for and I think that's great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. I've been watching videos of Rhonda Santis short circuiting when reporters ask him challenging questions. I don't know who this bitch ass motherfucker thinks he is trying to cancel the happiest place on earth. He's getting the what for and I think that's great.

Have you seen this one yet? He is not even a candidate.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trump will never see a day in jail, ever. Everyone around might, but he never will. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see his ignorant-ass locked up but there has been lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit and he walks away from all of them. So I have zero faith in him getting jail time, ever. 

• Truth 3

6 hours ago, Joker said:

Trump will never see a day in jail, ever. Everyone around might, but he never will. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see his ignorant-ass locked up but there has been lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit and he walks away from all of them. So I have zero faith in him getting jail time, ever. 

It's never gonna happen with that attitude. 

This is just the lefts "LOCK HER UP," moment. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

@JokerI feel the same way sometimes, but I think that Trump has been thinking the same way as well. He's used to getting away with all his decades of fraud and tax bullshit getting swept under the rug because he has had the money to gum up the works in the courts.

Now he has graduated to big boy federal and state crimes with more hanging over his head.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

58 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Who is they? Law enforcement across the board trends towards "conservatives"

I guess they as in everyone involved in posisitions who investigate and bring up charges.  This stuff wild. 

20 hours ago, ndv said:

More charges to come?  They really trying to stop this guy from winning again at all costs. 

I mean all he had to do was not take home a shitload of classified documents and refuse to return them or try not to overturn an election, and the shady money shit would have gotten swept under the rug.

Edited by grim540
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

56 minutes ago, grim540 said:

I mean all he had to do was not take home a shitload of classified documents and refuse to return them or try not to overturn an election, and the shady money shit would have gotten swept under the rug.

But the same can be said for the Bidens in their own way.  What I am getting at is, the politics with the control of media have everyone cucked.

Screenshot_20230719_145622.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As the Defendant’s attempts to obstruct the electoral vote through deceit of state
officials met with repeated failure, beginning in early December 2020, he and co-conspirators
developed a new plan: to marshal individuals who would have served as the Defendant’s electors,
had he won the popular vote, in seven targeted states—Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, New
Mexico, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin—and cause those individuals to make and send to the Vice
President and Congress false certifications that they were legitimate electors. Under the plan, the
submission of these fraudulent slates would create a fake controversy at the certification
proceeding and position the Vice President—presiding on January 6 as President of the Senate to

supplant legitimate electors with the Defendant’s fake electors and certify the Defendant as
president.

On the afternoon of January 3, Co-Conspirator 4 spoke with a Deputy White House
Counsel. The previous month, the Deputy White House Counsel had informed the Defendant that
“there is no world, there is no option in which you do not leave the White House [o]n
January 20th.” Now, the same Deputy White House Counsel tried to dissuade Co-Conspirator 4
from assuming the role of Acting Attorney General. The Deputy White House Counsel reiterated
to Co-Conspirator 4 that there had not been outcome-determinative fraud in the election and that
if the Defendant remained in office nonetheless, there would be “riots in every major city in the
United States.” Co-Conspirator 4 responded, “Well, [Deputy White House Counsel], that’s why
there’s an Insurrection Ac
t.”

Been reading the indictment. It's pretty wild and you can tell that Pence and Mark Meadows told the DOJ everything.

I think Trump may actually end up in jail.

• Truth 1

Night of Jan 6 they were still at it.

At11:44 p.m., Co-Conspirator 2 emailed the Vice President’s Counsel advocating
that the Vice President violate the law and seek further delay of the certification. Co-Conspirator 2
wrote, “I implore you to consider one more relatively minor violation [of the Electoral Count Act] and adjourn
for 10 days to allow the legislatures to finish their investigations, as well as to allow a full forensic
audit of the massive amount of illegal activity that has occurred here.”

I implore you to do some light criming one more time.

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...