Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mr.yuck said:

Oh no. They are dropping RICO charges on your boy. I think I called that one. Very bad bigly!

He has more charges than Al Capone.  

I am not for the guy or against him. But I don't care what your politics are, but it's kinda funny how they came with all these charges leading up to his presidential run. 

If this was any one else (one of us) we would have tried convicted a long time ago. 

Anyhow, next year is gonna be a trip.

I bought one of these

Screenshot_20230815_170158.jpg

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Hahaha. I bet his lawyers would prefer him to just shut the fuck up and for the love of God don't do a god damn news conference.

Can you imagine, being an attorney for someone like this.  It's gotta be tough, know the client can afford the legal council but just keeps perpetuating the billing cycles which comes with more stresses.  It's like as if best legal advise is to tell your client to "shut up!"  but if he does that, then you are cutting off years worth of salary.

• Truth 1

10 minutes ago, ndv said:

Can you imagine, being an attorney for someone like this.  It's gotta be tough, know the client can afford the legal council but just keeps perpetuating the billing cycles which comes with more stresses.  It's like as if best legal advise is to tell your client to "shut up!"  but if he does that, then you are cutting off years worth of salary.

These lawyers are out here taking on these cases for clout. Could you imagine being the law firm that successfully defended a former president against his own government? And this fool has stiffed every legal council he has obtained. That's okay as long as they get the clout for future business. But every day that goes by he makes it more and more impossible for his legal council to win any of these cases. They all eventually drop him as a client.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

These lawyers are out here taking on these cases for clout. Could you imagine being the law firm that successfully defended a former president against his own government? And this fool has stiffed every legal council he has obtained. That's okay as long as they get the clout for future business. But every day that goes by he makes it more and more impossible for his legal council to win any of these cases. They all eventually drop him as a client.

True!  

No matter how the dice rolls trump is always gonna thi k he's winning.

You know if he goes to jail, they should celly him with six9 just for laughs

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, Mercer said:

I kinda hope he ends up in prison but then he wins the election and just pardons himself, locks up Joe Biden and starts the Civil War II, electoral boogaloo.

Other than lock up the Joe Biden part becuase we all know he came through with those same threats with Hillary, all the other stuff I see happening.