Schwarzeneggers golden era chest and back routine

KILZ FILLZ

• KILZ FILLZ changed the title to Schwarzeneggers golden era chest and back routine
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I bought my Dad Arnold’s encyclopaedia of modern bodybuilding book one Christmas and I recommend it to anyone who wants to get huge, but understand that roids are necessary if you wish to be a monster sized bodybuilder.

Also on topic of sorts, I have to share this video from the funniest channel on YouTube, which I recommend to anyone who loves 80s & 90s action as I do. Also the meme this channel has reminds me of the old gif threads on Ch0 back in the day, and if you watch enough of the vids you will find out why, as it refers to the greatest scene in cinema history 😂

• Like 1
  • Props 1

bunch of dudes i work with and do BJJ with are roids or TRT - idk I am not sold on it by any means.

I am sure it would turn me into a complete beast at 6’4” 280+lbs - burn fat, build muscle 

Always thought of roids as bitch made but as I get older I see why guys go TRT. That said I dont think I need it as I still gave good energy, power and libido.

• Truth 2

On 1/14/2023 at 4:00 AM, fat ralphy said:

bunch of dudes i work with and do BJJ with are roids or TRT - idk I am not sold on it by any means.

I am sure it would turn me into a complete beast at 6’4” 280+lbs - burn fat, build muscle 

Always thought of roids as bitch made but as I get older I see why guys go TRT. That said I dont think I need it as I still gave good energy, power and libido.

A childhood friend hit the juice to become a tank, but at 41 I fail to see as to why anyone would need to go down that route and screw their natural hormones, when those that hit the roofs to get bigger usually do so as they compare themselves to other men, and it has some homoerotic undertones of sticking a phallic shaped needle into you to squeeze the juice into your arms. At that point, you are probably better off just having an enema to clean your guts out so that you can lean up and look more ripped as opposed to putting chems your body to screw up your harmonic balance.

couple the other side effects like roid rage, which is the byproduct of even being on the roids you are never going to be big enough to overcome the internal feelings of inferiority which provoke roid users to go down that path in the first place.

Effectively I find a person who is heathy psychologically is capable of choosing to train today to be better than yesterday and is less concerned with size gains and more about internal zen than an angry, roid raging lunatic.

Again I have no judgement as I’m more about individuals making their own choices, but to ignore the psychological reasons why one goes down the roid path in the first place is a glaring omission from the discourse surrounding the subject & in knowing lifelong friends and people I used to train with who have used them in the lie early 20s, I wonder what Matthew Luke O’Brien term consequences will happen to them.

Also don’t forget the number of wrestlers that died prematurely due to roid abuse. Again I digress, but you know how it is….

I’ll take trt once my test levels drop to the point that I can. Taking synthetic steroids is just too dangerous and there’s no point unless you’re actively competing. It would be cool to look like a competing body builder but that’s all who. Longevity is the key. That’s why Arnold quick at such an early age. The competitive body building lifestyle is too much for the body to handle long term.

7 hours ago, LUGR said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetWould you macaroni and cheese all over these big muscles?

Yay or nay?

How very random of you. But yes. Maybe? Idk I’m not sure I follow. Probably need a couple beers to decode the connection here. I can put Mac and cheese Arnold’s work out regiment though yes I’m pretty sure lolol? Same goes for anybody on here. My old man’s Mac and cheese is legendary. No pictures do it justice. All about the taste. 

• LOL! 1