Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Australia had a referendum about giving "First People" a voice.

As One who believes only the God that created this domain deserves a voice as people created a society of slaves, and taking into consideration that I would consider giving "the worst" of whatever "first people" exist a voice through voting in the affirmative, based on the paint sniffers and such I couldn't with any conscience actually allow such people to have any more political sway than they already possess.

So the result is in line with My desired outcome of creating a unified country as opposed to a dichotomised one.

I could always find a video but it is relevant to this thread title I guess.

Are you talking about the voting for Aboriginal righs?

2 hours ago, ndv said:

The mph on the cop chase video is way off.  That guy was accelerating a lot faster than what the mph gage was showing.  Unless I am wrong, then I question the validity of the video. 

Yeah, pretty sure that was just another Turbodong 2000 AI video.

On 10/16/2023 at 12:11 AM, ndv said:

Are you talking about the voting for Aboriginal righs?

Not about rights 

(in theory indigenous australians already have all the same rights as non indigenous people.

But it was a vote for constitutional recognition of them as australia's first people and the establishment of an indigenous voice to parliament to speak on behalf of Indigenous people and to try and close the gap and improve outcomes for indigenous australians.

I'm pretty bummed that it didn't just fail it got fucking whomped out the park by the "NO" campaign.

4 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

But it was a vote for constitutional recognition of them as australia's first people and the establishment of an indigenous voice to parliament to speak on behalf of Indigenous people and to try and close the gap and improve outcomes for indigenous australians.

I'm pretty bummed that it didn't just fail it got fucking whomped out the park by the "NO" campaign.

Welcome to America.  You guys have indigenous reservations like we do?

4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Welcome to America.  You guys have indigenous reservations like we do?

Well there is land that is held under native title, which is owned by Aboriginal corporations and isn't subject to the Crown title system as is the rest of Australia and the Commonwealth member nations.

Funny fact is that under said Crown title system, the Monarchs in England can thus reclaim and utilise any land under Crown title for any purpose necessary to defend the Crown. 

As such, one never truly "owns" the land they pay millions of dollars for in Australia, as those river and coast front mansions could be reclaimed and repurposed for the purpose of housing troops such that they are classified like the fortifications of European cities of yesterday, because such prime locations are the perfect one for any potential "threats" to the crown to use as entry points to take over control of the waterways which then takes control of the people who live near and depend upon the waterways to exist.

Hence another reason I opted out of getting another mortgage to get a property that is essentially borrowed with the outcome of My name being located under the Crown as owner on the actual title deed.

Fuck it if I am going to be a slave to the banks, a slave to the system, and just another bitch of a Crown and inbred, qualificationless King and Queen I refuse to recognise, especially as I voted for a Republic in the first ever referendum I voted in back in 2000 or so.

Other people may want to partake in such foolery, yet I am more of a King than the "King" of England, as My work and investment in My life and experiences has not only seen Me wake up in a castle in the Queen's bed, and I have made a woman have the title of Lady to My "Lord, but I made Her feel like a Queen in the process, in spite of growing up devoid of slave like servants and the priviledge, pomp and circumstance as a result of centuries of inbreeding.

And now you know why I completely have every reason to laugh at the fucktard Australian millionaires who lack the knowledge of the system to realise that their "investment" in property isn't the equivalent of being worthless given that it can be repossessed with zero compensation under thr title system which affords them temporary ownership and utilisation of.

Whilst said clowns may wish to obfuscate this truth, now it is here on the internet forever for anyone and everyone to consume whilst at the same time rendering money, and the dead Queen whose likeness adorns the physical notes and coins which hold actual tangible value (as opposed to the worthless binary digital currency which equates to the significant majority of the money supply) as being only worth what I deem it as being worth.

Which, for as long as I am deprived the ability to have the residence I require to create thibgs that are not chaos that stems from destroying the financial system and asset values of everything material in a single post for every Commonwealth country and by extension all world financial markets whose trade is inextricably linked to currency exchange and foriegn trade deals, sees Me using the only true power that exists in "knowledge" to play My joker card by saying fuck this noise I am getting exposed to as a result of allowing greedy cunts to try and infer they have control or power that I supposedly lack.