Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
40 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yes.

Just another day cruising around town.

Lol.  Apparently so.  

So I am taking it, cops got his plates and would comeback to arrest at a later time.  As funny as the upload was I am sure it didn't help his case even after the fact. 

18 hours ago, Mercer said:

2023's best road rage clip. TBH I usually hate parades a little myself.

Also, I am pretty sure the annoying chime is a vehicle add on that is supposed to alert the driver when close to other vehicles and of speed limits. A feature intended to make the driver safer. My friend had that in his work van and it was so annoying. I could not believe he actually paid to have that shit added to annoy the driver all day.

15 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Also, I am pretty sure the annoying chime is a vehicle add on that is supposed to alert the driver when close to other vehicles and of speed limits. A feature intended to make the driver safer. My friend had that in his work van and it was so annoying. I could not believe he actually paid to have that shit added to annoy the driver all day.

I have something similar that beeps at me in my F-150, which I drive for personal use way more than my Tesla. It's annoying AF at first, but after a while you either drive better or just get used to it. Small price to pay for getting a nice work wip with free gas/insurance/maintenance/etc..

As a side-note, I've also got something very similar intentionally installed on my personal phone (doesn't beep) that tracks me, and monitors for speeding/phone use/harsh braking. Get's me a 25% discount on my insurance. It's why I don't take it with me and just use call forwarding to my work phone and miss texts from Android users. Insurance company thinks I almost never drive at all. I only take my personal phone to the gym where I drive to under the speed limit back & forth a very short distance.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

I work with idiots who write code like this dude drives. They'll write some shit code, won't work. Instead of fixing it, they fully commit to forcing it to work, and what should only take two lines of code turns into 40 lines, when they could have just reversed re-wrote the original code properly. God bless them. It's a joy having to go in behind them and figure out what the fuck they're trying to do.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

5 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

LOL “newly nixed”? I ain’t seen no TPWF’s in years. The media is always like a decade late when it comes to this shit. 😆

I was going to say that those types just go by the "F" part of TPWF and don't exist, yet one just walked thru the door of Taco Bell here wearing Tight pants so they do exist, just not on the scale that they did during the saggin TPWF diaper ass heydays of 2005-2010.