Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^  I keep hearing about this "never will you own anything in the future" a right before covid and it seems to be gaining more traction amoung many people.  I don't doubt it, I mean I guess to getting that future rolling would be the recent events that have been taking place like mainly inflation.  Inflation is a good lure into the rent your future all while smashing wealth or at least any chance of a piece of wealth.  Scary to relate it to the phones of today.   Rent a house today 3 years later the rent is worth 1/3 the rent.  Gotta move out!  Your place is now worthy of section 8, you don't qualify for section, but you do qualify for a new shiny turd!  😉   

Anyhow, on the real tho, it's pretty much gonna work similar to software subscriptions I suppose to a certain degree.  But some people are going to like this rent-a-dream for the fact they will not have to incurr maintenance responsibilities as you do with owning your stuff. 

All this rent-the-future stuff reminded me of a t-shirt saks had for sale for some cause which "The Future is Stigma Free"  but when I got mine I immediately crossed out the word stigma when I got mine in because it reminded me of exactly what this video is talking about with the lure of of a shiny turd analogy.

But to add to his part where he mentions how they charge 50 to 70k more and nobody is buying.  Perry homes practices this when a home falls through to sell, Perry adds another 50k to that home and waits for another buyer. Perry homes has been practicing this for a while, which was weird at first because I couldn't connect the dots to that reasoning until I seen this vid

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 2

The cool thing is, so called asshole capitalists like me, that were passionate about financial responsibility and saved every possible penny they could to get themselves into a house, now we have the money to invest in schemes like this and profit even more should we chose to.

Meanwhile, people that can't deny themselves every immediate pleasure they get the urge for like $8 Starbucks milkshakes, "energy" drinks, brand new cars (while renting), vacations on the credit card, using disposable stuff like aluminum foil because you're too lazy to wash a Tupperware lid, and drop an entire paycheck on the worst fucking tattoo you've ever seen are on some "must be nice" shit when they see what a responsible human is capable of.

Needless to say the gap between rich and poor is going to widen, why. People better off than both of us need these slaves. They need you retarded. They need you angry as fuck at each other. So that's exactly what you're taught and manipulated into caring about so you won't have any choice but to work for them until you die.

I try top avoid this topic because it makes people that aren't on the right path super upset & emotional, but I sure as fuck ain't sorry for their bum asses.

I was making about the same as this deformed eyebrow twat, but couldn't help but feeling accountable for my own actions. She's just looking to deflect all personal responsibility. Think about what I just said and watch:

• Truth 1

I completely agree with you Mercer, so much so, I couldn't keep listening to her.  Had to stip the vid. 

Update to the Perry homes price increase thing.   They stopped increasing the home prices ever since the fed increased borrowing money.  Perry wasn't selling homes for sure.  Now their lowering prices but still no bites because the rates and the woman above blowing her shared pay check to pay check on those brows.  

But that's what's up on the investment Mercer props to you 👏 I respect that. 

What I find really interesting is prior to the 20th century, people didn't really live in these single family, suburb style homes, nor did they own. The elite of the time saw the revolution in Russia where the rich were getting straight murdered and it made them nervous. They packaged a new life style to whites to buy single family homes on a small piece of land to make them feel like they had a stake in the country and that their voice mattered. This feels like a rebranding of the American dream on a subscription plan. Lol. It only took 100 years and everyone is right back where we started, just with a little more leg room.

I'm pretty sure these eat the rich mother fuckers are going to really buck in our lifetime.

Also, I learned some really cool shit the other day. If you own a business and say your business makes $1mil, you can set up a subsidiary company in Delaware that owns the company logo, the company slogan, and the actual name of the company. At the end of the year, your subsidiary company can charge your actual business a $1mil licensing fee. Delaware does not tax money made on intellectual property. The $100 it takes to set up the subsidiary could save you 70k+.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

What I find really interesting is prior to the 20th century, people didn't really live in these single family, suburb style homes, nor did they own. The elite of the time saw the revolution in Russia where the rich were getting straight murdered and it made them nervous. They packaged a new life style to whites to buy single family homes on a small piece of land to make them feel like they had a stake in the country and that their voice mattered. This feels like a rebranding of the American dream on a subscription plan. Lol. It only took 100 years and everyone is right back where they started.

I'm pretty sure these eat the rich mother fuckers are going to really buck in our lifetime.

Also, I learned some really cool shit the other day. If you own a business and say your business makes $1mil, you can set up a subsidiary company in Delaware that owns the company logo, the company slogan, and the actual name of the company. At the end of the year, your subsidiary company can charge your actual business a $1mil licensing fee. Delaware does not tax money made on intellectual property. The $100 it takes to set up the subsidiary could save you 70k+.

What’s your company slogan?

• LOL! 2

8 hours ago, Mercer said:

The cool thing is, so called asshole capitalists like me, that were passionate about financial responsibility and saved every possible penny they could to get themselves into a house, now we have the money to invest in schemes like this and profit even more should we chose to.

Now this is some food for thought.^^^

I am going to look into this a little bit because  the rental vacancy rate in my city is 0.4% and people are showing up 50 at a time to view any property on market. for cheap rentals  the vacancy rate is effectively Nil

Need to gather a bunch of mates and rustle up a couple million somehow.

Get a building built and jam it full of rent payers who each week pay off that debt.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Need to gather a bunch of mates and rustle up a couple million somehow.

There is a specific loan type. I'm gonna have to dig through my notes to see what it's called, but it's basically directed at rental loans in particular. They don't base the loan amount off of how much money you personally have like a traditional loan, they base the loan on if the rental can support the loan payment. I think it's something like you need to be able to generate 120% of the loan payment in rent. I'll find it later for you.